Other Games 23/24

skintsaint

Just now, Saint Keef said:

What are you going to spend your winnings on?...........Oh!

Could've bought myself a cute little southampton kit for my girls. Now? I've lost a fiver.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, The Cat said:

Weird that Leeds only drew against a team who only had 10 players for the second half who we scored 5 against when they had 11.

Especially strange as there's been so many posts stating Leeds were on an unstoppable march to automatic promotion because they don't drop points against teams near the bottom.

It's almost as if winning a football match isn't as easy as people make out.

And Leeds are supported by big strapping men donning Stone Island. Proper fans

46 minutes ago, whelk said:

Luton fans are cunts. Couldn’t honour a silence for Chris Nicholl 

I’ve switched over to Gladiators. No way I’m missing out on Diamond and Sabre to watching f**king Luton.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Lighthouse said:

I’ve switched over to Gladiators. No way I’m missing out on Diamond and Sabre to watching f**king Luton.

I’ve recorded it so I can’t enjoy it unbroken

The likes of Forest, Everton, Palace etc should be breathing a huge sigh of relief that the bottom 3 this year are so, so out of their depth.

Luton have made more of a fist out of it than the other two, but you can tell they're too limited for this level. I think it'll be decided weeks before the season ends. Very low total to stay up this year.

Edited by S-Clarke
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, S-Clarke said:

The likes of Forest, Everton, Palace etc should be breathing a huge sigh of relief that the bottom 3 this year are so, so out of their depth.

Luton have made more of a fist out of it than the other two, but you can tell they're too limited for this level. I think it'll be decided weeks before the season ends. Very low total to stay up this year.

Forest will be losing points. Maybe Everton some more as well

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Lighthouse said:

I’m glad United got punished for Rashford going down like an absolute tart.

Although he's scored an absolute worldy today 2 incidents show why he just is not world class imho, namely the incident you are talking about and the one where he was through and fucked up the header.

Just now, AlexLaw76 said:

Aye. He is remarkable. England have to be built around him Bellingham and Rice

That midfield is insanely good. If we can't win something with them in the team then we probably won't ever in my life.

3 minutes ago, Saint NL said:

Mason mount will start at the euros ahead of him 😂

Personally I think we should sacrifice both of them to free up space for Kalvin Phillips. 

• Haha 1

Just now, stknowle said:

Personally I think we should sacrifice both of them to free up space for Kalvin Phillips. 

You just know henderson and or Phillips will be 'shoe-horned' into the side

• Like 1

Just now, stknowle said:

Theres one other person on Earth that thinks the same, sadly he's England manager :mcinnes:

56 minutes ago, saintant said:

Should have just headed it.

I think it was too low to head,  and slightly to high for the finish he tried. If he had angled his foot so his toes were pointing at the ground it would have flown in. 

12 minutes ago, stknowle said:

That midfield is insanely good. If we can't win something with them in the team then we probably won't ever in my life.

Don’t forget we will have Harry Kane who is destined to win fck all.

Saka, Bellingham and Foden is too much talent for Southgate to manage. 

1 minute ago, whelk said:

Bellingham has been insane just off the striker....you know what that means for England.........

Just now, whelk said:

Thankfully we have an England striker from Devon who is bang in form and who should absolutely be going. I'd be taking Watkins, but I reckon Southgate is eyeing up Toney. We shall see.

26 minutes ago, AlexLaw76 said:

Aye. He is remarkable. England have to be built around him Bellingham and Rice

If only we could nationalise the Leeds born Erling Haaland to play in front of them.

• Like 2

The premier league this year is an anomaly with 3 teams who could win it. 

just had a Quick Look at the other European leagues most of them have one team miles clear of the rest 9 or 10 points. 

Watched Lyon vs Lens tonight. A few ex-Saints. Lyon lost 3-0 with Caleta-Car and Maitland-Niles making up half of their back four. Maitland-Niles received a straight red at 2-0 and Kevin Danso scored the third for Lens.

10 hours ago, The Cat said:

Alcaraz started for Juventus against Napoli. Playing pretty well in the 10 minutes I've watched.

Got the assist for the Juve goal, I believe.

Edited by SuperSAINT

19 hours ago, HarvSFC said:

Watched Lyon vs Lens tonight. A few ex-Saints. Lyon lost 3-0 with Caleta-Car and Maitland-Niles making up half of their back four. Maitland-Niles received a straight red at 2-0 and Kevin Danso scored the third for Lens.

I'm so glad we were never daft enough to pick AMN up on a free. he really is an appalling footballer who will drift into mediocrity now. Wouldn't even be any good at Champ level.