Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Forgot about the dinlos of our own too. Guy behind me today, CONSTANTLY blurting out "run Lauren, run" ... "move Lauren, you're lazy"

Not sure what was more annoying, having a go at Larin or calling him Lauren. FFS.

Posted

Great to be there for this one. I thought the atmosphere was brilliant throughout, obviously some anxious moments for the crowd but it was positive all game. 

I guess the formation worked fine until the red card as we were winning and relatively in control despite a few break aways when they worked it well down our right.

However I would have preferred the usual set up but there was logic to it and we might need to use it again away from home, so good to practice.

Bragg was a bit unlucky with that terrible throw in to him but I assume he asked for it. The second one is poor control and then instinct did for him. He was probably lucky to start and will struggle for minutes for a while after his ban.

I loved the effort after the red. I was low in Northam so tough to see how they got in behind and put so many crosses in but can't fault the commitment, there were great performances out there. 

I was so pleased to see us keep the back four and not chuck Wood on. I'd like to think that was learning from Lincoln etc. But maybe it was due to us having 10 men too.

Best final whistle in many a game.

What a lovely day.

  • Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...