• Schneiderlin
    • Wanyama
    • Davis
    • Pelle
    • Mane
    • Tadic
    • Long
    • Bertrand

Amazing, awesome, wonderful - and any other superlative you want to add to that.

Feels so good to beat Arsenal for once. They are one of those teams that we just never seem to beat, no mater how well we play or how poor they are at the time.

Cracking end-to-end game. This team is definitely more exciting to watch than last season. Long may it continue.

Great game, bar the bloody Arabic commentating! Mane looked excellent, just needs to stay on his feet more and it looks like him and Tadic is going to be a deadly wing combination. Targett was better than I thought he'd be, Pelle can backheel like an absolute boss and Gardos was very solid and a marked improvement on Yoshida

I'm going to try and sum up before I have a medicinal brandy (got man flu!)

That was essentially anti-MoPo football.

We went toe to toe with Arsenal in their back yard. We didn't **** about trying to keep posessioon: we played open, attacking football.

At times it was like a basketball match. You attack; we attack; you; us.....brilliant.

SOme indivialu touches of class: Mane was excellent; Spiderman awesome; Taggart looks great; Gardos was classy; Pelle - missed a few that he should of buried, but christ some of his touches and flick ons; Tadic - quality.

So happy, excited, proud.

Real entertainment tonight.

Well done Saints and RoKo.

COYfRs!!!!!

That as simply fantastic! The link up play especially down the wings was sublime and the backheels, flicks were a joy to watch. The amount of times we ripped Arsenal apart and had a spare man in the box was impressive and to be honest they didn't cause a huge amount of problems. Unbelievable times for a Saints fan right now. MOM Tadic or Morgan but could have been many others.

Love it love it LOVE IT!!!! Fonte and Forster majestic tonight...look what happens when you play your senior GK and CB eh Arsene. Pelle superb, Mane very exciting debut. One of the most enjoyable saints away performances I can remember!!! Get in

Loved how ****ed off Wenger and Wilshere were at the end hahahaha!!