The Rather Previous 2016/17 Saints Kit Thread

The9

Like the look of that one. Something to be said for a part-black logo against the red and white, just looks a bit sharper/smarter. One reason why I think the veho kits have looked decent.

The9 says the kit earlier could be close, except for a white box for the sponsor. Can't help but feel that with a block of red across the shoulders, a block of white across the middles and a block of some sort on the back, there won't be much of the stripes on show, even if it is technically a striped kit!

Moaning ensues no matter what happens, if the away kit is anything other than yellow and blue = 'Won't be buying, not yellow and blue'

If the home kit is anything other than standard stripes = 'Just ghastly, won't be buying'

Moaners gonna moan.

Like the look of that one. Something to be said for a part-black logo against the red and white, just looks a bit sharper/smarter. One reason why I think the veho kits have looked decent.

The9 says the kit earlier could be close, except for a white box for the sponsor. Can't help but feel that with a block of red across the shoulders, a block of white across the middles and a block of some sort on the back, there won't be much of the stripes on show, even if it is technically a striped kit!

Just to be clear, other than the bit about the advert, I have no idea if it's like that or not - only that it makes sense that the design is similar to the Spurs leak.

Found Toluca's new UA shirt online the other day

toluca-16-17-kit-2.jpg

And Sao Paolo's new UA home was released today:

sao-paulo-16-17-away-kit%2B%25283%2529.jpg

Also the AZ Alkmaar away shirt for 2016/17 was unveiled at the end of last season, looks like a new design with the same collar as the Sao Paolo but a nice bit of bespoke "castle wall" on the sleeve hoops:

az%2Balkmaar%2B16-17%2Baway%2Bkit%2B%25282%2529.jpg

For what - The9 to start a thread about the 2017/18 kit and the potential sock colourway clashes?

Won't be much point in a 2017/18 thread until some UA teamwear stuff pops up in "the fall", we're keeping the same brand and shirt sponsor, UA are usually good not leaking stuff and it's not like we have a network of obsessed maniacs tracking this stuff down - for as long as it's stripes.

Though any taxi drivers who've taken players to photoshoots for the new kit should probably be blabbing by now.

If anyone fancies checking out our training kit, take a look at the spurs shop. Likely same as ours (but in other colours)

Looks very nice imo.

http://shop.tottenhamhotspur.com/category/under-armour-training-wear?TRE00011#facets=|1http://shop.tottenhamhotspur.com/category/under-armour-training-wear?TRE00011#facets=|1

A HUNDRED QUID for a jacket

55415430313136_01.jpg

and £90 for a RAIN jacket? Jesus. :o

55415431383135_01.jpg

Lovely line in sleeveless training tops for the chavs too.

55415431303136_01.jpg

And FOUR colours of training tee? Yikes. Then again we had at least 4 last season, just in two "seasons".

55415430393136_01.jpg

There's no particular reason our Europa League shirt has to be the same as our home shirt, maybe we could use that as a "third" where needed.

Anyway, here's the new AZ Alkmaar: Socks and shorts might give us some ideas... The long sleeve is an actual undershirt not part of the short sleeved shirt.

16AZHome5.jpg

Hoping now we're on a Euros break (just til Friday, the rest of the competition is still going on), we'll see the first promos and the kit itself will be revealed over the next 3 days. The contract starts 1 July, so they'll want to be making money ASAP following then...

Looks nice, vague surprise it's red... again.

Just as a reminder http://www.saintsfc.co.uk/news/article/20160511-my-saints-story-southampton-under-armour-new-kits-3108120.aspx. The competition winners (who they've never announced to my knowledge) went over there from 20th-23rd and as it is now the 28th and the kit deal begins on 1st July I'm guessing tomorrow for the kit launch, with stuff on sale on Friday.

Still guesswork. The competition hashtag was #mysaintsstory if anyone cares, I know I don't!

Its possibly the quality of picture, or my hungover eyes, but it looks pink to me?

It looks sort of pink but compare it to the colour of the definitely red Virgin Media logo...

CmDE2SaWYAAeulj.jpg

Edited by The9