Saints vs Swansea - Build Up

Lighthouse

I've given up trying to predict Saints results. One game we look good going forward but a shower of sh*t at the back, the next we look solid at the back but toothless going forward, the next we're OK all round but can't finish, then there are games where just about nothing of note happens. Oh, and the occasional game where we throw in some horrendous experimental lineup and it's a disaster.

My prediction - frustrating result.

I've given up trying to predict Saints results. One game we look good going forward but a shower of sh*t at the back, the next we look solid at the back but toothless going forward, the next we're OK all round but can't finish, then there are games where just about nothing of note happens. Oh, and the occasional game where we throw in some horrendous experimental lineup and it's a disaster.

My prediction - frustrating result.

hahahahaha get back to marathon training instead of here

Koeman said yesterday that he won't be in the squad tomorrow but should be available for the Chelsea match.

Random fact - I'm in Amsterdam and a bloke here told me that Clasie has a mis-spelled tattoo on his arm, he wanted "You mean everything in my life" but instead they forgot the H in everything so he has "You mean everyting in my life"

hahahahaha get back to marathon training instead of here

You could at least try to pick some holes in what I said, rather than just being a ***** about it.

I'm basically saying Saints results are hard to pick, as we're so inconsistent all over the pitch. Would you disagree?

You could at least try to pick some holes in what I said, rather than just being a ***** about it.

I'm basically saying Saints results are hard to pick, as we're so inconsistent all over the pitch. Would you disagree?

This highlights why communication is mainly tone and body language rather than words as you have lost what I meant and me laughing was me agreeing with your statement as it sums us up at the moment. Fear not Jack I concur with your sentiments but you should be putting in the miles rather than hanging out here with us muppets :-)

This highlights why communication is mainly tone and body language rather than words as you have lost what I meant and me laughing was me agreeing with your statement as it sums us up at the moment. Fear not Jack I concur with your sentiments but you should be putting in the miles rather than hanging out here with us muppets :-)

Only 7% of face to face communication is made through the actual words. Approximately one third is the way they are spoken and another 60% is body language. Which is why when you call someone a **** on the internet they can get all uptight about it.

Anyway, back to the game. My prediction is an entertaining draw.

You're only as good as your last game, and we won 6-0.

Prediction : Saints 8 Swansea 0

Goals : Mane(2), Rodriguez(2), Long(2), Pelle(2)

Ah shuddup, I can dream. We haven't had an 8-0 for 12 months, must be due again soon! :)

Funnily enough I was thinking if we click someone's getting another spanking again soon!

Apologies

Random fact - I'm in Amsterdam and a bloke here told me that Clasie has a mis-spelled tattoo on his arm, he wanted "You mean everything in my life" but instead they forgot the H in everything so he has "You mean everyting in my life"

I don't believe you. :D

Tattoo-close.jpg

Jordy-Clasie.jpg

Just seen on the Guardian preview that Caulker is doubt for the squad because of "illness". If true, didn't he have a sinus infection only a few weeks ago?

Looked fine in the training gallery. Thought he was left out of Wednesday squad due to some "off the pitch" incident, know nothing about it but it was mentioned somewhere on here. As long as Koeman doesn't have a brain fart again and play Yoshida instead of Cedric, then can't seem Caulker being needed for Saturday anyway.

Just seen on the Guardian preview that Caulker is doubt for the squad because of "illness". If true, didn't he have a sinus infection only a few weeks ago?

Ronko told the Echo yesterday in the presser he had been ill but trained yesterday.

Was confirmed by Warren Haughton on talkSPORT Hawksbee and Jacobs today as well.

Edited by Saint Charlie

After the Manure debacle last weekend we urgently need a confidence building league win.

Sadio will destroy them. 4 goals in three minutes haha

I'd hardly call losing by the odd goal in 5 to a team that will most probably finish top 4 a debacle.

Jeez.

I'd hardly call losing by the odd goal in 5 to a team that will most probably finish top 4 a debacle.

Jeez.

That's the trouble with making an assessment based purely on the score. It was a debacle for 50 minutes (we were great for 35 minutes at the start), one of the most shockingly awful displays by Saints I have seen in nearly 50 years. Man U were awful and we let them score 3 goals from 3 on-target shots.

That's the trouble with making an assessment based purely on the score. It was a debacle for 50 minutes (we were great for 35 minutes at the start), one of the most shockingly awful displays by Saints I have seen in nearly 50 years. Man U were awful and we let them score 3 goals from 3 on-target shots.

50 years? Really?

You were lucky to be in that coma for the entire relegation season in the Championship mate - well done for making a full recovery

Agreed - I have seen a hell of a lot worse performance by Saints in the last 35 years than the Man Utd game last week!!

Quite ... Especially considering there were 2 or maybe even 3 world class saves from De Gea, each of which could instead have been an equalising or even winning goal against another keeper.

You never went to Sheffield United last year then ?