Pompey Takeover Saga

Fitzhugh Fella

That Jed Wallace has been ****e again, anytime they've been on Tele he's been appalling yet their fans seem to think he's a Premier League player in the making.

Yeah, I don't get the fuss over him. The only player today who wasn't completely useless was Holmes on the left wing.

Interesting to see that Neil Allen has been taken off the job for the second or even third successive game. Steve Wilson is far more factual and not full of bull. I wonder whether issues are afoot with Allen and his sidekick Jordan Cross?

http://www.portsmouth.co.uk/sport/pompey/first-half-display-costs-pompey-1-6420106

Maybe due to Awful refusing to talk to the Paragraph King.

Interesting to see that Neil Allen has been taken off the job for the second or even third successive game. Steve Wilson is far more factual and not full of bull. I wonder whether issues are afoot with Allen and his sidekick Jordan Cross?

http://www.portsmouth.co.uk/sport/pompey/first-half-display-costs-pompey-1-6420106

Once again Pompey didnt turn up for the first half. We simply dont have good enough players. We need financial investment in the playing side of things and as it's OUR club we have to raise it. The ego maniac chairman will not want anyone to come in and take his chair from him.

I think we the trust did a great job in saving the club but we ,as have our team, have run out of ideas. We cant even organize a training ground properly. We have become an ordinary ( apart from the fans ) Division 2 team.

Its up to US to make things happen...it's OUR club !

Twitter is hilarious this evening. General consensus is Awful Andy has to go, they're crap and who cares if they're "fan owned" it's time to find a buyer!

For the first time, I want them in the cup. Before I only saw it as a situation where we can't really win, but we could easily get double figures against that lot!

Twitter is hilarious this evening. General consensus is Awful Andy has to go, they're crap and who cares if they're "fan owned" it's time to find a buyer!

For the first time, I want them in the cup. Before I only saw it as a situation where we can't really win, but we could easily get double figures against that lot!

And it would almost certainly be on TV. Alas they will probably get dumped out by Aldershot

!

That is actually readable. Astonishing!

Cannot wait for that Golden moment when they realise their 'shares' simply are not.......

no doubt Allen is being lined up to take over from Martin Samuel or the like at a national paper lol

"No surprises at all, the warning signs were there in the Aldershot game that we wouldn't turn up. Andy Awford appears to have no idea of how to get them to perform and will be surprised if he's still manager after we lose to Aldershot next week as we surely will. I would play the kids in that one as although they'll probably lose they'll at least try hard. Hopefully the coach will crash on the way back from Plymouth and get rid of all the dead wood in the team in one fell swoop and sadly I'm not even joking. These players have no place in any team anywhere. Season over bar avoiding relegation."

Ha-ha, they have a Dalek

Oh dear, could this be the start of an Awful run for them? Maybe the the players had half an eye on their massive derby cup tie coming up, against their main Hampshire rivals.

The good news is they do still have an 11 point cushion to the relegation zone. A bit like our 11 point cushion to Everton in 10th place.

Big golf week coming up down here. We're working on a plan to get the Dubai Massive to Photobomb Sky Sports over the weekend.

Meanwhile, because I know you all love Golf so much thought I'd share the # thingy the European Tour are using this year.

It kind of seems Awful(ly) appropriate somehow :rolleyes:

30ca7ep.jpg

The seemingly random littering of "actions" and "words" throughout that interview makes it read like the noise a talking toy makes when running out of batteries.

They seem to think that it is action or words, the fact is that action is not always possible when you are not very good :)

Please let it be true!! :)

TATTOOEDBLUE

12:59 PM on 17/11/2014

Anyone else heard the rumour that the players had a big punch up / bust up in the dressing room after the match? Supposedly about Nick Awford being played. Genuine question, not a wind up. PUP.

PLAYUPPOMPEYFANJAKE2011

1:06 PM on 17/11/2014

Apparently there was a huge bust up between both the Awford's and Shorey, not sure who/if anyone else was involved.

So have the diggers started on the new Tesco Hyperstore like matey on the Pompey board said (in between abusing his fellow skates) they would at the start of November? Just wondering...

Work starts the 24th of November......apparently.

http://www.portsmouthfc.co.uk/news/article/new-car-park-information-2080643.aspx

Although, this only mentions a nice new car park......could be a while before a supermarket operates on the site.

Important Information

View Terms of service (Terms of Use) and Privacy Policy (Privacy Policy) and Forum Guidelines ({Guidelines})