Pompey Takeover Saga

Fitzhugh Fella

Neil Allen‏@pn_neil_allen

20 mins after final whistle #Pompey fans still singing. Their team lost 2-0 and equalled club record. Incredible. pic.twitter.com/63aZ3AVl

BCrXxMYCAAE-Cxs.jpg:large

It is a joke, surely?

LOL

How many are there in this photo? By my reckoning about 14 in the back row and about 50 in total.

If you are as simple and as "special" as Neil allen it doesn't take much to be "incredible"

That picture - about 40 blokes making a noise. And it's because of that 'core' of knuckle draggers that they think they are the 'Bestest'. Because they make a bit of noise. But if you added their IQ's up you would arrive at a sum close to their points total. So it's all a bit sad really. Best thing would be to put their disgrace of a club down and let them play with their Lego on Saturdays.

LOL

How many are there in this photo? By my reckoning about 14 in the back row and about 50 in total.

If you are as simple and as "special" as Neil allen it doesn't take much to be "incredible"

Just think, if each of them bought ten pledges at £1K each, the Trust might be viable.

Beyond laughable.

those on twitter will have seen the photo of the Portsmouth flag held below Southampton Central railway sign. Got the position right, below us. I notice that the "Portsmouth FC" has been attached to the wrong side of the flag. The shared braincell must have been in use elsewhere.

those on twitter will have seen the photo of the Portsmouth flag held below Southampton Central railway sign. Got the position right, below us. I notice that the "Portsmouth FC" has been attached to the wrong side of the flag. The shared braincell must have been in use elsewhere.

It's not hard for them to put that flag up when there is no one there! One of my mates ****ed on a skate flag at Espanyols ground during an England v Andorra world cup qualifier about 5 years back, he had ''Le Tissier 7'' on the back of his shirt too. Didn't hear a peep... In fact I think I have a photo somewhere, I'll try find it

What are you actually hoping for which will constitute a full and proper punishment?

The public flogging of the whole city? Maybe some sample executions of fans who were at wembley, just to set an example?

No that is too liberal. They had at least 5 years of glory days and so going out of league football would be fine by me....oh and lose FP ....in fact losing FP and playing elsewhere will be enough.

I presume you mean Clotteril. :rolleyes:

Let's hope Arry lets him do the post match interviews ,I really miss those.

No way!! QPR really are becoming Harry's home for pompey waifs and strays!!

So with Tal Ben Haim brought in to steady a PL defence despite not having been good enough in the Championship, and Clotterill now in as Head of Post Match Media Communications, what next?

I fully expect Avram to employed as Head of Massage Development and Liam Lawrence as Ticket Office Sales Manager. Tony Fernandes must be either mad, wondering why the flip he employed Redflapps or wishing he'd bought pompey instead. :facepalm:

No way!! QPR really are becoming Harry's home for pompey waifs and strays!!

So with Tal Ben Haim brought in to steady a PL defence despite not having been good enough in the Championship, and Clotterill now in as Head of Post Match Media Communications, what next?

I fully expect Avram to employed as Head of Massage Development and Liam Lawrence as Ticket Office Sales Manager. Tony Fernandes must be either mad, wondering why the flip he employed Redflapps or wishing he'd bought pompey instead. :facepalm:

Cannot believe it would be the latter.

Funny picture doing the rounds on Twitter of a Pompey flag hanging below a Southampton Central sign. It's upside down and 6 hours before we kicked off.

Naturally though, since they aren't the type to exaggerate, they "took over scum".

Lol, complete refusal to credit our victory, most say we've spent £80m on transfers, that we're "plucky"... according to them, we've got lucky for all our points this year... one of the ones who compliments us got questioned on his loyalty to Portsmouth (and, seemingly, accused of not knowing anything about football because he gave us a compliment).

In other news, we'll never be in the same league as them as fans, we're fickle and apparently, "what goes around, comes around". Lol, don't we just know that!

Lol, complete refusal to credit our victory, most say we've spent £80m on transfers, that we're "plucky"... according to them, we've got lucky for all our points this year... one of the ones who compliments us got questioned on his loyalty to Portsmouth (and, seemingly, accused of not knowing anything about football because he gave us a compliment).

In other news, we'll never be in the same league as them as fans, we're fickle and apparently, "what goes around, comes around". Lol, don't we just know that!

Just to take a What if moment right now on that "karma" line.

Let us imagine for a moment that for some disaster we end this season with no owner and no hope of being bought following a collapse in form and relegation.

And then look at the team we have today vs theirs in the PL and the fact that our players all have relegation clauses.

Two Keepers, both of whom would fetch a fee and do a job in the Championship on wages that a top Champ club could afford

Fox & Richardson ditto between the 4 of them we'd get at least 500k for each back in.

Jos the boss - would be a snip at 1mil now

Jose? Looks a PL defender now and has to be worth double Jos

Yoshida? Surely we would turn a profit on him now

Shaw? Well star at 12mil in a fire sale. Clyne? English, settled and now PL experienced? surely4mil

Davis, Puncheon? would double on money on both.

Cork AL & Morgan? a few more games and the big boys will be sniffing in the summer both have to be worth 8-10mil each now

Rickie? Even now think we'd get our money back :)

JRod starting to look worth what we paid for him

Gaston? perhaps a luxury for the PL and too expensive for Italy, but maybe Spain would get back most of what we paid.

And that doesn't include JWP and some of the other fringe players.

Compare that to the Skates when they were in trouble. Kanu....

How much did they raise in their fire sale? Not enough.

They mean 40 of the 1330 surely. This is how Ports myths start, in a few weeks time some skate goons will be quoting that as evidence of them being the bestest.

Nonsense. I think your jealousy of Pompey has blinded you there mate.

It will be all 3000 that were there yesterday. ;)

In other news, can someone translate this please? http://fansonline.net/portsmouth/mb/view.php?id=481941

@Pompeys12thMan: Big week ahead for PST... Everyone keep your nerve. Lots of untruths and conjecture will be put in the public domain. Trust bid remains true

That the problem with the length of messages on twitter the "ly infeasible" gets cut off.

Captured_zps97c58f0d.jpg

Next week we will have spent £190M, more than they owe! :rolleyes:

Yep, that was the one that immediately sprung to mind.

The level of hypocrisy and lack of self awareness is astonishing! And a perfect demonstration of why this thread has thrived over the years!

Captured_zps97c58f0d.jpg

Next week we will have spent £190M, more than they owe! :rolleyes:

I can't work out, even with their numeracy skills, how they get to £80 million. According to the invaluable transfermarkt.co.uk site, here's every transfer in since Markus took over.

Season 2009/10

José Fonte (Crystal Palace) £1.2m

Rickie Lambert (Bristol Rovers) £1.1m

Jason Puncheon (Plymouth Argyle) £200k

Season 2010/11

Richard Chaplow (Preston North End) £800k

Guly do Prado (A.C. Cesena) £900k(1)

Frazer Richardson (Charlton Athletic) £500k

Jonathan Forte (S****horpe United) £200k

Jack Stephens (Plymouth Argyle) £150k

Ryan Dickson (Brentford) £150k

Season 2011/12

Billy Sharp (Doncaster Rovers) £1.9m

Danny Fox (Burnley) £1.8m

Jack Cork (Chelsea) £750k

Jos Hooiveld (Celtic) £550k

Season 2012/13

Gastón Ramirez (Bologna) £13.4m

Jay Rodriguez (Burnley) £7.6m

Vegard Forren (Molde FK) £4.2m

Emmanuel Mayuka (Young Boys Berne) £3.5m

Nathaniel Clyne (Crystal Palace) £2.8m

Paulo Gazzaniga (Gillingham) £2.8m

Maya Yoshida (VVV Venlo) £2.5m

Steven Davis (Rangers) £900m

Total Season 2009/10 £2.5m

Total Season 2010/11 £2.7m

Total Season 2011/12 £4.9m

Total Season 2012/13 £37.7m

Total Transfers In £47.8m

(1) Guly do Prado transfer fee includes a loan fee of £350k

Offsetting that is £12.6m of transfers out, mainly Oxlade-Chamberlain.

Important Information

View Terms of service (Terms of Use) and Privacy Policy (Privacy Policy) and Forum Guidelines ({Guidelines})