Skates

SET

QUIZ COMPETITION

Whoever can they be talking about?

Fill in the missing name....

'It's fair to say that nobody leaves a club worse off once they leave quite like ********

You really, really don't want that rubbery faced chancer waddling in to your club to spunk your money out the window and then feck off when he's spent it and some other club comes in after him so that he can repeat the process... which he will, because he's proud to be, and always will be, a checkbook manager'

and

'Despite his success at the club I have never liked ********. He got out like a rat in a sinking ship when he saw that he could no longer spend money and buy the players he wanted, and the club was in trouble. His idealistic approach to football beggars belief. How he gets away with it is beyond me. When I think of the players he brought to the club on high wages, and never, or rarely ever played , it is no wonder the club is in debt.'

For the record, the scenery is still pretty good from up here in the Prem. I know its not what you want to hear but things are only really bad compared to having 5 England Internationals, winning the FA Cup and travelling around Europe:rolleyes:

Perspective a little skewed down in League One I think. We will most likely finish just above the relegation zone this season - how you would all love that. :D[/quote

Been there done that.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1203290/Free-agent-Mark-Viduka-heads-Portsmouth-5-5m-Nikola-Kalinic-breaks-down.html?ITO=1490

Portsmouth managed to capture the signing of player released by a CCC club, and who without a club opted for retirement.

Bet they are glad they got rid of Crouch/Defoe as they only just escaped relegation with those two, and Johnson as fullback, at least they can move onto better things with Vidula and Finnan

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1203290/Free-agent-Mark-Viduka-heads-Portsmouth-5-5m-Nikola-Kalinic-breaks-down.html?ITO=1490

Portsmouth managed to capture the signing of player released by a CCC club, and who without a club opted for retirement.

Bet they are glad they got rid of Crouch/Defoe as they only just escaped relegation with those two, and Johnson as fullback, at least they can move onto better things with Vidula and Finnan

Ha ha this just gets better! With the sort of players they are being linked with/signing they are relegation material for sure this season! Pompey and Hull to go down with either Wolves, Burnley or Wigan joining them

A skate friend of mine told me something pleasent today. His mate met Paul Hart and got chatting to him. Said he was a top man really honest. PH basiclly told him they are completely skintight regardless of thos Dr!!! Can't even afford the 5 mill for that croation lad!

Happy days

The Skates appear to be a tad despondant this morning!

http://www.fansonline.net/portsmouth/mb/index.php

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

The funniest thing (sorry if already noted) is when clicking on the THIS REALLY DOES MAKE EASTLEIGH LOOK CRAP link there is a banner advert for a dating site called plenty of fish created by a bloke called Markus.

Now you can see what ML has been doing since taking over the club - taking the **** out of the blue few down the road.

you can get 12-1 on the skates to finish bottom - has to be worth a few quid.

At the moment unless some signings are made I would make them favorites, a classic club in crisis. There is a lot of poor sides in the Prem this year and their squad is not as bad as Burnley's but they have a nobody manager and you can guarantee the few decent players they have will be wanting out

Edited by aintforever

At the moment unless some signings are made I would make them favorites, a classic club in crisis. There is a lot of poor sides in the Prem this year and their squad is not as bad as Burnley's but they have a nobody manager and you can guarantee the few decent players they have will be wanting out

Hmmm, I wonder what will happen in the January sales?

Lmfao, I've also noticed on there they just insult eachother... what a pleasant bunch. Amusingly though, they even transfer their accents online 'fack this, fack that' etc..

Someone also mentions that they are 'rabid' ... what a thing to admit :S

Which bookie is offering this ??

As I said earlier, I thought that 10/1 on them being bottom at Xmas is a cracking bet. Where is the 12/1 on them being bottom??

Just been reading their message board. What an ignorant, oafish bunch they are. Makes me proud to be a Saintsweb member. We may get a bit abusive now and again, and a bit bigoted, but sometimes this site verges on the intelligent and interesting ,and at least you feel that our contributors don't have to gather into groups to raise their collective IQ to 100

Which bookie is offering this ??

As I said earlier, I thought that 10/1 on them being bottom at Xmas is a cracking bet. Where is the 12/1 on them being bottom??

That is great odds, where abouts please

from the Telegraph -

'Portsmouth face an uncertain future after it emerged that the club's new chairman, Sulaiman Al-Fahim, has not filed any paperwork to notify the Premier League of a change of ownership despite promising the completion of his buyout was "imminent" more than a month ago.'

That's a worrying development -

oh it's okay, I've got over it already!

Still have spent £575 on a season ticket though....

There's no doubting your loyalty, however misplaced it may appear to us lot!

Just be careful though, your club could well end up with the type of chancers we nearly ended up with.

Football's a beautiful game, it just ain't as much fun anymore.

They can't even organise a protest,even with the help of facebook...

http://boards.footymad.net/forum.php?tno=424&fid=203&sty=2&act=1&mid=2125153112

You have got to laugh:D:D;)

Claudstar user_offline.gif

#10 02 Aug 2009 13:06Complain | user_quote.gifuser_reply.gifSigned: July 2003re: There is only one way we'll get answers from Storrietell ...Posts: 1,799

Hall of Fame

user_level_5.gif

If some kind of protest was arranged I would go along. Wether it would do any good I dont know - however, making certain people aware of how I and others feel cannot be a bad thing.

My only fear is that the morons would start smashing our own city up - perhaps taking out a paediotricians (sp) office in full view of the sky cameras.

You have got to laugh:D:D;)

Claudstar user_offline.gif

#10 02 Aug 2009 13:06Complain | user_quote.gifuser_reply.gifSigned: July 2003re: There is only one way we'll get answers from Storrietell ...Posts: 1,799

Hall of Fame

user_level_5.gif

If some kind of protest was arranged I would go along. Wether it would do any good I dont know - however, making certain people aware of how I and others feel cannot be a bad thing.

My only fear is that the morons would start smashing our own city up - perhaps taking out a paediotricians (sp) office in full view of the sky cameras.

Peed myself laughing at that one as well, I remember that incident that our mentally challenged friends from the Fishy area were involved with.

Peed myself laughing at that one as well, I remember that incident that our mentally challenged friends from the Fishy area were involved with.

As much as I dislike some of the Pompey fans a lot are decent lads . I would just like them taken down a peg or 5