Daniel Osvaldo - Signs 4 Year Deal

SO16_Saint

Fantastic. It appears Pochettino did a lot to help get him in. Exactly what he was installed at Saints for.

Brilliant stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Brilliant signing on the face of it, just hope Poch can sort his head out to ensure he is focussed and motivated for the cause and the project. If he does that then he will certainly have earnt his cash, and we will have one hell of a player at our disposal.

The alternative prospect is that we've bought a loose cannon and a headcase. But at the moment he's our "loose cannon" so looking forward to him taking it out on Di Canio on Saturday.

Gutted for Glasgow who lumped a £100 at 18/1 he would join spurs

tumblr_mmnftfvOC61qjai0go2_250.gif

They are still confident, im hoping they are wrong. Vman's post suggests we could be close :)

Got 18/1 on Spurs & 9/1 on Saints earlier in summer so win/win. Would obviouly prefer him to join Saints even if it does cost me a few £'s

Dont worry about poor Glasgow :) :) :) :) :)

I will stick my neck out and say right now.............. He will NOT join us

I've always believed in your itk-ness ):

fantastic transfer window, strengthened through the spine of the team and all top top class signings. broken our transfer record 4 times in two seasons? very excited for our future!

Options I suppose, Lambert can play up top or No 10, Ramirez wide or No 10.

I even think we will see the best of Ramirez with this signing

I think JWP and Mayuka will be loaned out if a club will take them, if they both leave that would allow Osvaldo to fit in and still keep Lambo Gaston Jay Rod happy.

I've always believed in your itk-ness ):

fantastic transfer window, strengthened through the spine of the team and all top top class signings. broken our transfer record 4 times in two seasons? very excited for our future!

Rory Delap fading badly now