Daniel Osvaldo - Signs 4 Year Deal

SO16_Saint

Will all the moaners and doubters now stop?

I doubt it - but we've signed 3-decent players to a squad already strengthened by our youth coming through.

I wonder what Barnsley will think of Osvaldo - I was there moment?

Nearly as exciting as the Keegan signing for me - who next Messi or Ronaldo?

SouthamptonFC: #SaintsFC are delighted to announce the signing of Italy international striker Pablo Daniel Osvaldo from @OfficialASRoma.

SouthamptonFC: Osvaldo has agreed a four-year deal at St Mary's, and will be officially presented as a #SaintsFC player tomorrow. Full story to follow.

I am ITK and I am saying that he's signed.

*I'm not ITK, it's just that enough sources have said this is happening that I felt confident enough that it would happen, and thus could declare myself ITK. Which I'm not.

I am gonna level with you all....I had never heard of him until the start of this thread....should I be excited?????? :)

I know right, if it weren't for Football Manager i wouldn't heard of him either. Scary that i am v.excited based on the opinions of Italian MLG!

Get the **** In!!!!!

We're talking an Italian International with a great goalscoring record in recent years. Wow, just wow.

I hope he fits in well. Stuff it, I'm going to get greedy now. An AM and CB! Bring them on! (Ha! Nah I'm content.)