• Cork
    • Davis
    • Lallana
    • Lambert
    • Rodriguez
    • Guly
    • JWP
    • Wanyama

Great battling game - Fonte was immense at the back and clinical in front of goal too. Lambert was sloppy with a few balls unfortunately and JRod wasted some clear chances too - we need our front line to be more clinical. Midfield is looking very, very solid indeed with Ward-Prowse and Wanyama coming off the bench. Even Guly doesn't look too bad lately with a bit of fire in his belly and unlucky not to score this evening. Top three points and now sat 8th with Utd in our sights.

Whilst i'm obviously delighted Lovren will be back for the WHU game, I think Yoshida's performances have shown that we are perhaps not quite as light at the back as it seemed earlier on. Pleased for him. He's shown why many of us thought him and Lovren would be our 1st choice partnership this year

I would also say Davis was yet again our unsung hero but we seem to be saying that every week now. What a brilliant signing he has been for us.

Whilst i'm obviously delighted Lovren will be back for the WHU game, I think Yoshida's performances have shown that we are perhaps not quite as light at the back as it seemed earlier on. Pleased for him. He's shown why many of us thought him and Lovren would be our 1st choice partnership this year

I would also say Davis was yet again our unsung hero but we seem to be saying that every week now. What a brilliant signing he has been for us.

I thought Yoshida was decent last season, a few games this he is right back on that level.

A hard ground out win. Hull had a go at us and closed us down, but our quality in midfield told. For all of our possession, Hull equalled us pretty well in the shots department. Shame that Cork didn't score. With all the extra time it seemed a very long game, but we saw it out well. Only our second back to back win in how many years? The defence was generally solid and the midfield dominant, but we lacked the cutting edge up front again. But the match will give us a confidence boost ahead of the Sunderland game and we are applying pressure on Newcastle and Man Utd. It would be great if we could finish above them both, especially last season's champions.

Wonderful team performance. We never stopped pressing. So many beautiful one-touch passing moves. With a more clinical striker, no knowing what this team could do. Davis had a terrific game. But I also liked the midfield on at the end: Wanyama, Cork, Spider. Would love to see that combo start sometime. Could easily see us finish 6th or 7th.

Wonderful team performance. We never stopped pressing. So many beautiful one-touch passing moves. With a more clinical striker, no knowing what this team could do. Davis had a terrific game. But I also liked the midfield on at the end: Wanyama, Cork, Spider. Would love to see that combo start sometime. Could easily see us finish 6th or 7th.

Someone like Hernandez @ Utd would be pure perfection for this team.

forgot to mention Steven Davis, unsung hero for us this season

We were saying much the same in the pub on Saturday. A real engine in the midfield, often seen closing the keeper down. Gets on with his duties without much fanfare, but seems critical to the way we play.

When we were thinking about who Wanyama would come back in place of we never considered Davis!!!

We were saying much the same in the pub on Saturday. A real engine in the midfield, often seen closing the keeper down. Gets on with his duties without much fanfare, but seems critical to the way we play.

When we were thinking about who Wanyama would come back in place of we never considered Davis!!!

In my eyes, MP's most consistent player. He's been solid ever since MP has been here, he seems utterly perfect for the way we want to play.

Boruc - Free

Chambers - Free

Fonte - £1.2m

Yoshi - £2m

Shaw - Free

Morgan - £1m

Cork - £750k

Lallana - Free

Davis - £500k

JRod - £6m

Lambert £1m.

What a team for £12.5m!!

That was the point I was trying to make!

Boruc - Free

Chambers - Academy

Fonte - £1.2m

Yoshi - £2m

Shaw - Academy

Morgan - £1m

Cork - £750k

Lallana - Academy

Davis - £500k

JRod - £6m

Lambert £1m.

What a team for £12.5m!!

Corrected it for you. I don't care if Adam doesn't technically count.. he still came to us quite young so I'm calling him one of ours.

Great result tonight lads.

Really pleased with that. Sounded pretty solid and did a real professional job.

Shame Corky didn't get on the score sheet.

Onwards and upwards.

Again a rather nervy ending mainly due to jrod/lambert.Jrod can run as much as he likes but he really needs to put away chances

How many goals would we be scoring with a clinical finisher.I think we would then be in top 6

Why was Boruc being booed every time he got the ball? I didn't see any nastiness or fouls from him and had him down as motm purely for his command of the box plus some well good saves.

There was quite a funny moment, where he decided he was going to tie his shoelaces. So he took off his gloves and did it.

He then decided to take a comical amount of time to put the gloves back on, and when he started getting booed (as it was a GK) he started jeering and jestering back at the Hull fans! He's a character...

Wonderful team performance. We never stopped pressing. So many beautiful one-touch passing moves. With a more clinical striker, no knowing what this team could do.

The optimist in me believes that Gaston would have unlocked this game earlier than we did without him.