Summer 2014 HCDAJFU

Lighthouse

I see that Bony has been priced at 19m, for me Id pay that, or very close to it. Either him or Benteke or Welbeck for me but generally speaking Id break the bank for a striker we were crying out for last year.

Bony is a great player.

but you are right, either one of those 3

Bony is a great player.

but you are right, either one of those 3

Regardless of whats going on with AL and LS I think that a top striker is the order of the day. Assuming that the new man plays similar tactics then a player like those mentioned is what is needed. It was evident last year that despite having large quantities of the ball we struggled to create meaningful chances and for me that was down to not having adequate striking options

I see that Bony has been priced at 19m, for me Id pay that, or very close to it. Either him or Benteke or Welbeck for me but generally speaking Id break the bank for a striker we were crying out for last year.

2 of those 3 please. We need 2 strikers now, why not? Bony and Welbeck would be perfect as Welbeck can play deeper, although he's said he wants a striker role so we'd have to accommodate that.

Anyway it's moot as we don't know who the new manager is. Would Welbeck want to play with Moyes again?

Stefan de Vrij - 22 year old Feyenoord CB has stated he's likely to leave the club this summer, very highly rated and on Manchester United's radar. Feyenoord captain under Koeman so would only see it as a possibility if we do appoint Koeman as manager

Stefan de Vrij - 22 year old Feyenoord CB has stated he's likely to leave the club this summer, very highly rated and on Manchester United's radar. Feyenoord captain under Koeman so would only see it as a possibility if we do appoint Koeman as manager

Much sought after if you believe rumours, although those said to have already put in bids for him are only going up to about 8 million €s just now.

Much sought after if you believe rumours, although those said to have already put in bids for him are only going up to about 8 million €s just now.

Everything is relative though, as I said before comparing market prices is rediculous. AL probably isnt worth 30m considering you could grab Shaqiri for less. Kompany cost 6m, luiz went for 50m etc etc

I suppose 8-10m is his value due to the league, wages etc and the fact he isnt english obv.

He will be a decent aquisition however, personally Id rather that gamble then Pelle.

Can't think of one player from Fulham that I would take.

A few squad strengtheners perhaps or Dan Burn for defensive potential, but the only player they have that I'd consider possible first choice is Stekelenberg. If he stays fit enough...

If Lallana goes, what about Roberto Firmino? Could cost half the price and is arguably just as good, if not better.

Mentioned this the other day, I think he's better than Lallana and like you say probably available for around £12-£15m.

We should really be looking at players who are doing well in the Bundesliga in my opinion, there's some fantastic options over there at much less inflated prices.

Firmino, Rodriguez (very ambitious) or even a stupidly outrageous attempt at signing Huntelaar if we get Koeman. Some bloody good players lurking in the Bundesliga/Erdevisie at the minute I think.

I can see a swap deal being on the cards for Shaw. I was thinking more Lukaku myself, now that Rickie is gone. Especially as the statement said a striker replacement for now and the long term was being sourced.

Straight swap, no cash.

I can see a swap deal being on the cards for Shaw. I was thinking more Lukaku myself, now that Rickie is gone. Especially as the statement said a striker replacement for now and the long term was being sourced.

Straight swap, no cash.

Would take Kagawa if Lallana's definitely off, but hopefully we can keep Shaw & Adz!

He was one of the first choice centre backs for a title challenging side this season and is on upwards of £80k p/w. He won't be coming in any swap.

Yeah I know, obviously it'll never happen but it answers your question!

God, imagine...

Borini is a decent shout as well but it looks like Liverpool want to hold onto him.

I'd take Zaha and Fellaini to try badly to fill Rodriguez and Rickies shoes. No chance of that happening. I suspect there is no chance or us signing any half decent player from a top four clubs just because of the wages required.

I'd take Zaha and Fellaini to try badly to fill Rodriguez and Rickies shoes. No chance of that happening. I suspect there is no chance or us signing any half decent player from a top four clubs just because of the wages required.

Interesting suggestion re: Fellani, but not quite sure Man Utd would cut their losses just yet. It seemed they just deployed him wrong last year, I don't think he's a £30m player by any stretch - but he's better than he showed last year. He's pretty capable as a number 10.

Interesting suggestion re: Fellani, but not quite sure Man Utd would cut their losses just yet. It seemed they just deployed him wrong last year, I don't think he's a £30m player by any stretch - but he's better than he showed last year. He's pretty capable as a number 10.

This is what £30 mill buys you

DelectableUnsightlyEskimodog.gif