Defectors Watch

adrian lord

Liverpool have fought back to 3-3, free kick lofted in to the box, drifts over the heads of the players assembled around the penalty spot and drops to a lone Liverpool figure, it's Lovren, he watches the ball onto his foot and catches it so sweetly, think Van Basten's incredible lob volley, only this effort hits the roof of the Kop and Klopp looks like he want's skewer the tit on a corner flag.

Oh well, glad they won in a way- hopefully league form drops off while they focus on semi finals.

Then they can lose in the semi finals :)

You get no medals for a semi-final place.

And then lads, we win all 5 games and they lose all 7 of theirs :p hope is not lost ;)

Oh who cares?

We sold the guy about two years ago for some very good money. He left to play for a massive club in Europe etc. His decision to make the step up has been vindicated, whilst we on the other hand were able to replace him completely successfully the following season.

Move the **** on.

Some of you really are like a bunch of bitter ex-boyfriends at times.

Oh who cares?

We sold the guy about two years ago for some very good money. He left to play for a massive club in Europe etc. His decision to make the step up has been vindicated, whilst we on the other hand were able to replace him completely successfully the following season.

Move the **** on.

This. There was a time when I felt angry but no more.

Players left. End of story. We replaced them and have been successful. If Liverpool can win Europa, good luck to them. Our turn next.

Move on.

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Oh who cares?

Move the **** on.

Massive club? I thought he played for Liverpool?

This. There was a time when I felt angry but no more.

Players left. End of story. We replaced them and have been successful. If Liverpool can win Europa, good luck to them. Our turn next.

Move on.

Sent from my D6503 (who cares) using Tapatalk

Oh bore off. It is a bit of harmless banter. I doubt many really give 2 hoots, but it's always good to have a pantomime villain. If you don't like it, take your own advice and move on to some other topic that interests/amuses you.

Are we likely to get any bonus payments for the players we sold to Liverpool if they win the cup?

(Silver lining if needed)

When they found out they would have to pay Portsmouth more money for Glenn Johnson if they won the league look what happened.

I think we should wish all our former players well. It enhances the club's reputation. More than 90% of all professional footballers play for more than one club so it's the norm. Turning against players when they leave us just makes our fans look bitter and envious. Also, when players look back on their careers, their memories of their time at Southampton are going to be tainted by the attitude of some of our fans towards them. Lallana is a classic example. He gave us many years great service and was our Fans' and Player's Player of the Season. He has moved on to one of the most famous and successful clubs in the world. If you had a similar opportunity in your career, would you turn it down? I wish him all the best and hope he helps Liverpool win the Europa League and England win Euro 2016. Few players have played so well for so many years for us as Lallana did.

I think we should wish all our former players well. It enhances the club's reputation. More than 90% of all professional footballers play for more than one club so it's the norm. Turning against players when they leave us just makes our fans look bitter and envious. Also, when players look back on their careers, their memories of their time at Southampton are going to be tainted by the attitude of some of our fans towards them. Lallana is a classic example. He gave us many years great service and was our Fans' and Player's Player of the Season. He has moved on to one of the most famous and successful clubs in the world. If you had a similar opportunity in your career, would you turn it down? I wish him all the best and hope he helps Liverpool win the Europa League and England win Euro 2016. Few players have played so well for so many years for us as Lallana did.

It was how he went about getting the move that upset so many people. How many more times does this have to be pointed out ?

You new to this football lark? I hate a modern well balanced fan.

Nah stuff him.

Would love to be able to be as generous spirited as you. I try, I really do. It's a far better way to live one's life. Negativity and hate are destructive emotions to carry around.

But it's no good - even the way Lallana walks makes me want to spit bile.

No, ratfink is the Saints' Piñata for the rest of his career. His cockiness and reactions when playing us suggests the feeling is mutual, the only way out for him is when he drops down to the Championship in a couple of years where cuddles are few and far between...

Does this sound familiar?

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/7089213/Maurico-Pochettino-makes-Tottenham-sweat-on-new-deal-as-fears-grow-of-swoop-by-Manchester-United.html

Go on Poch, Man Utd - biggest club in the orld !! - you don't need convincing surely ? Or PSG perhaps ? Didn't he try selling himself to them whilt he was still with us ? One of his former clubs.

Poch to Man U followed by Eriksen Alli and Kane. Wouldn't mind seeing that!

...and Lloris. United were interested in him last summer when they thought they were losing De Gea.

My guess is that Pochettino will realise he's on to a good thing at Spurs and stay put. He's been very lucky with their current crop of youth being as good as it is. Depends how ambitious Levy is in the transfer market this summer and indeed whether they have the power to keep the likes of Kane and co. That said they can't match United financially, but I still think United will plump for Mourinho.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/7089213/Maurico-Pochettino-makes-Tottenham-sweat-on-new-deal-as-fears-grow-of-swoop-by-Manchester-United.html

Go on Poch, Man Utd - biggest club in the orld !! - you don't need convincing surely ? Or PSG perhaps ? Didn't he try selling himself to them whilt he was still with us ? One of his former clubs.

Didn't Poch and Shaw have some kind of "thing" going on and he likes Morgan to. Seems like a match made in heaven then he can go back and take Kane and Ali using Man U's mega money and everyone is happy....well not spurs fans but ****'em bunch of tossers.

...and Lloris. United were interested in him last summer when they thought they were losing De Gea.

My guess is that Pochettino will realise he's on to a good thing at Spurs and stay put. He's been very lucky with their current crop of youth being as good as it is. Depends how ambitious Levy is in the transfer market this summer and indeed whether they have the power to keep the likes of Kane and co. That said they can't match United financially, but I still think United will plump for Mourinho.

I don't think so poch is the greatest coach ever when it comes to youth players.... apparently

History repeating itself, I really hope he goes, just to wipe the smile off some of those cocky spurs fans ;)

I just cannot see why Poch would leave Spurs this summer for united?!