Defectors Watch

adrian lord

Klopp will have a ruthless purge in the summer - and Lovren and Niveaboy may well be victims!

Well if the game on MOTD was anything to go by he might want to just ditch the whole current 1st elven absolute garbage especially their defence. I suggest we take Benteke as a Pelle replacement......

Seems that they quite like Clyne, who to be fair I think has done pretty well. Certainly better than the other ex players. Lovren seems to be back to being **** after having been their player of the month for December. Lallalalallalna seems to come in for special treatment. Oh how fickle the football supporter is, after singing his praises for that injury time winner last weekend.

Just got round to watching MOTD and Lallana was nothing more than a passenger against Leicester. His requests for the ball were ignored and when he did get it he gave it away. Huth's elbow to his face was quite satisfying and the way he complained to the ref was like a school bully's scrawny sidekick who hides behind them.

So far it looks like Clyne is the only player to have left us and done well even Morgan seems to be spending more and more time warming the bench! It certainly looks like LaLa and Lovren's time on Mersey side will soon be over.

Bit unfair on Shaw who was looking great before his injury.

So far it looks like Clyne is the only player to have left us and done well even Morgan seems to be spending more and more time warming the bench! It certainly looks like LaLa and Lovren's time on Mersey side will soon be over.

I don't know about that, Klopp appears to like them both.

Bit unfair on Shaw who was looking great before his injury.

he was looking good before his injury but he has yet to fully establish himself and with such a serious injury who knows what player will take to the pitch when he returns.

I don't know about that, Klopp appears to like them both.

Or he just chooses to play them as he doesn't have any real options!

Lovren and Lallana both have futures at Liverpool, but they aren't the players the club thought they were buying a few years ago.

Both attempted to better themselves and thus far neither have to the degree they would have hoped. But they are richer. Much richer.

I don't think those futures will be long they must both be on substantial wages LaLa in particular so I can't see Liverpool wanting to hang on to them as bit part players

I don't think those futures will be long they must both be on substantial wages LaLa in particular so I can't see Liverpool wanting to hang on to them as bit part players

But they are both earning far more than any other team would pay them. So even if Liverpool wanted to move them on I can't see any takers based on their current wages. Lallana in particular turns 28 in the summer so whatever club buys him next will know he will have little resale value after they sign him.

And lets face it, if both are at a club that appears above their level then they have no incentive to leave.

More like Man U are sliding backwards and dragging Schneiderlin with them - they've played 21 matches with him this season and only lost 2 (inc the one against us), they've played 14 without him and lost 6 of them.

he was looking good before his injury but he has yet to fully establish himself and with such a serious injury who knows what player will take to the pitch when he returns.

Or he just chooses to play them as he doesn't have any real options!

Who could resist cuddles like this. Unrequited?

43b45199285dfca35b7952b0c0c33aaa.jpg

I wonder if in the future we will be selling to China rather than Liverpool?

They are stumping up big time and apparently all those huge fees for Ramires, Martinez and Texsomething are all paid upfront - no instalments. Mane for £75m

I hope he gets the job and goes back for Kane, Ali, Trippier, Aldervierald, Davis and anyone else who is any good.

I hope their team is torn apart just as they are on the verge of greatness.

I probably detest Spurs as much as I do the Skates!

I hope he gets the job and goes back for Kane, Ali, Trippier, Aldervierald, Davis and anyone else who is any good.

This, plus Clyne, it would be perfect Karma.

What indeed is the perfect Karma tonight is that not one of the defectors to Liverpool are in their team or on the bench tonight. I remind you that's Lambert, Lallana, Lovren, Clyne.

That's because he keeps picking the reserves to give them experience. Which is fine if it's not the only competition you're left in. They still have the Europa League, so makes sense in terms of his usual MO and likely plans.

The player raids on Southampton by Man U and especially Liverpool, have been well-documented as the distasteful face of the Premier league which allows a few clubs to try to gain an advantage by picking off the star players from the competition. For that reason, if Man U drop down the table, as Liverpool have done, there will be few tears shed on the south coast. Obviously, money will always be the big draw but its a healthy thing to show that moving to one of the so-called 'big' clubs isn't a guarantee of Champions' League football.

What an excellent choice by Daniel Levy to poach Pochettino from us. Superb Manager, quite possibly the best in the PL.

Whilst he divided opinion, Cortese (or Reed?) certainly made a good choice for us in getting him in too, especially given they knew the uproar that would follow.

Any Manager who can actually show a "philosophy" rather than just talk about it, is worthy of praise.

Please please please let it be this.

They really don't rate morgan. I'll have him back, please.

This guy doesn't deserve his own thread. Should be closed and he can feck off. I said he was ****e from day one and he's just getting worse. An absolute waste of £25m. Makes me sick when I think of the players van Gaal turfed out for the likes of Schneiderlin, Darmian and Depay.

His season has been worse than Fellaini's debut season

He's not good enough to play for the club, he has been a passenger in pretty every single game he's played in. He was giving it the big I am and wanting to leave Southampton to move to a bigger club and now he has he looks overwhelmed and completely out of place.

His ability on the ball has pretty much died. Thats not LVG's doing, thats just him being crap.

I hope he can still come good though

Edited by S-Clarke

They really don't rate morgan. I'll have him back, please

He was giving it the big I am and wanting to leave Southampton to move to a bigger club and now he has he looks overwhelmed and completely out of place.

umm, oh dear, how sad, never mind !

Wonder if his France place will suffer by not playing regularly ?

Funnily enough when you look at the results with and without him he's only started losing games since we beat them at Old Trafford. I wonder if that knocked his self-belief?

Hardly to blame tonight, they were gash for an hour without him.

They really don't rate morgan. I'll have him back, please.

This guy doesn't deserve his own thread. Should be closed and he can feck off. I said he was ****e from day one and he's just getting worse. An absolute waste of £25m. Makes me sick when I think of the players van Gaal turfed out for the likes of Schneiderlin, Darmian and Depay.

His season has been worse than Fellaini's debut season

He's not good enough to play for the club, he has been a passenger in pretty every single game he's played in. He was giving it the big I am and wanting to leave Southampton to move to a bigger club and now he has he looks overwhelmed and completely out of place.

His ability on the ball has pretty much died. Thats not LVG's doing, thats just him being crap.

I hope he can still come good though

I suspect Morgan (and many others) would shine under a top manager. Like mourinho.

Look at the state of di Maria when he was at United. Genuine world class and stunk the place out