Summer 2015 Hcdajfu thread ?

simo

Yevhen Konoplyanka was great again for Dnipro last night as they reached the Europa League final.

Available on a free in the summer and supposedly Premier League bound...

Supposedly off to Spurs. Finish higher than them, then show him a copy of the League table, I say.

Is Austin really any different to JRod or Long? £10m seems too much to pay for a player from a very poor relegated side IMO and I'm not convinced he would suit our game. But hey he's a Saint fan so he must be a good fit right?

I really don't see how he'd fit our system, so i'm not convinced by the notion of going for him.

We have a mr Danny Ings checking into my hotel,on the coast, on June 6th.........could be just attending a wedding I suppose.

Could be another Danny Ings???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you are at the hotel, Lard, check its him and ask him "is the purpose of your visit Business or Pleasure, sir?"

If he says "Business" .....cup his head in your hands and kiss the top of his head with a fondness.

As you gently release him, say "you little beauty".

If you are at the hotel, Lard, check its him and ask him "is the purpose of your visit Business or Pleasure, sir?"

If he says "Business" .....cup his head in your hands and kiss the top of his head with a fondness.

As you gently release him, say "you little beauty".

Just be prepared for him replying that he's re-signing for Boscombe. Else you might look a bit of a tit.

Forster and Rodriguez's injuries are considerably worse than feared, Forster in particular. There ya go. Not great news, might be bullsh1t. Only what I heard.

Thought Jay was nearly back fit?

Forster and Rodriguez's injuries are considerably worse than feared, Forster in particular. There ya go. Not great news, might be bullsh1t. Only what I heard.

Rodriguez has been training with the first team since late April. He is going to probably going to play for the under 21's in midweek and could possibly be on the bench vs Man City next weekend.

Not Vlaar please. He is totally overhyped and despite a decent World Cup has been poor on numerous times for Villa.

Like King Ronald said at his press conference... We only need a DC if we lose Toby.

(And if we do, I'd go for van Dijk @ Celtic)

Watching MOTD, Austin with a great assist. Need to sign him, he's so much more than a goalscorer.

I would love it if we got him

A few people have been giving the old nudge-nudge wink-wink about us getting him. Then again, same for Ings

anyone have anything real on us getting him?

Trippier has a £3.5m relegation clause?!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3084766/Kieran-Trippier-targeted-Southampton-replacement-Nathaniel-Clyne.html?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490

Pretty sure I heard Les Reed say we need cover/competition for Clyne on TalkSport recently too.

I saw reference to this the other day as well. At that sort of price, I'd happily see Clyne depart for £20m, and bring Trippierin for £3.5m. Can't see Trippier coming here to 'compete' with Clyne as he'd be guarenteed a starting place at say Stoke or one of the other clubs he's linked with.

Offer Pirlo 2m quid for a season...would love him to grace SMS, and also increase our profile.

Wont happen in a bajillion years tho!

I'd get Pirlo just so he can teach JWP how to do a free kick properly.

I would love it if we got him

A few people have been giving the old nudge-nudge wink-wink about us getting him. Then again, same for Ings

anyone have anything real on us getting him?

I thought you 'loved it' when we got shane long.

Wouldn't surprise me if Liverpool have been sniffing around for Toby

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They've probably still got a few Southampton FC vouchers left over from last season, I believe that's the currency Barcelona used to pay for Suarez.

Well still think they way Toby has been speaking we are in pole position to get him, he's done the big club thing and that's why he ended up with us because he wants to play.

I'd take both Ings and Austin to be honest.

Ings is on a free anyway and he looks fairly versatile and I reckon he would do all right out wide with his direct running ability plus if we end up with Europa league we need more options/cover.

If we can keep Clyne, keep Toby, we will have Jay Rod as essentially a new player and add say Ings/Austin, someone like Cech or Rob Green to cover Forster and then a big money midfielder to replace Morgan that would be a hell of a window for me.

I'd take both Ings and Austin to be honest.

Ings is on a free anyway and he looks fairly versatile and I reckon he would do all right out wide with his direct running ability plus if we end up with Europa league we need more options/cover.

Its not really "free", in the same way Clyne wasn't really "free". A compensation package would need to be worked out with Burnley.

Edited by Matthew Le God