Here come our new 'rivals'...

Saint-Armstrong

It will be a huge victory for the game if they go up. I remember when Wimbledon went down in 2000 they said this kind of thing will never happen again. Well it is.

As Steve said above, its nothing like Wimbledon. Wimbledon didn't have an owner pumping in the kind of money Bournemouth's owner is. tbf even with the owner's money what they've done is still impressive, as they are competing with clubs that have parachute payments and rich owners themselves.

It will be a huge victory for the game if they go up. I remember when Wimbledon went down in 2000 they said this kind of thing will never happen again. Well it is.

I am sure teams like Wimbledon were not gambling on paying large wages on players like mercenary Kenwyne Jones to get them into the Prem?

I still reckon it'll be Norwich and Watford in the top 2 places. Going to be an exciting time in the Championship though for the last 3 games and I think it'll come down to the last day of the season, I can see Norwich winning the last 3 of their games and Bournemouth losing to Charlton on the last day.

Bmouth

H v Sheff Wed (11th)

Hv Bolton (17th)

A v Charlton (12th)

Norwich

H v M'boro (4th)

A v Rotherham (21st)

H v Fulham (20th)

Watford

H v Brum (14th)

A v B&HA (19th)

H v Sheff W (11th)

M'boro

A v Norwich (2nd)

A v Fulham (20th)

H v B&HA (19th)

Save for the Norwich v Boro, B'mouth have the "hardest" run in on paper. Even if Norwic/Boro draw it doesn't really help B'mouth as there is still Watford, who do have to face the inform Brum.

As Steve said above, its nothing like Wimbledon. Wimbledon didn't have an owner pumping in the kind of money Bournemouth's owner is. tbf even with the owner's money what they've done is still impressive, as they are competing with clubs that have parachute payments and rich owners themselves.

And the amount of money he could pump in was limited by FFP. Although I suppose he could have cheated like QPR did (obviously, not to the same extent) and figured he would worry about that later.

One, if not all of Bournemouth, Norwich and Watford will drop points in these last three games. Bournemouth to lose the next game and M'boro to beat Norwich to make it even more exciting would be nice.

Disagree.

Watford won't drop any. Norwich or Boro (but obviously not both) are quite likely not to drop any points (of course dependant on there not being a draw when they play each other). And why do you think B'mouth will drop any?

Genuine question for everyone: If Bournemouth f*ck it up and don't get promoted, how would you feel? Disappointed? Humorous? Or do you just not really care?

I wouldn't care. It would be nice if they went up - I think it's good for football to have different teams come up and get a slice of that Premier League money, but really I do not give two ****s.

Genuine question for everyone: If Bournemouth f*ck it up and don't get promoted, how would you feel? Disappointed? Humorous? Or do you just not really care?

Disappointed actually. Not for the reason that they're our "plucky little neighbours who we actually like" or any of that rubbish, but because it's a local trip and it's good to see someone different come up. I personally don't want Middlesbrough to come up. Bournemouth, Ipswich, Watford for me.

Disappointed.

Local side, self funding, no big names, just hard work and good management.

Come on yooooo Cherries!

They have a rich Russian owner - Maxim Demin pumping money in. Not there is anything automatically wrong with that, we benefitted from something similar.

Edited by Matthew Le God

Disagree.

Watford won't drop any. Norwich or Boro (but obviously not both) are quite likely not to drop any points (of course dependant on there not being a draw when they play each other). And why do you think B'mouth will drop any?

Because it's football And anything can happen. You'd probably get great odds if you put money on the top 3 winning all of their next three games.

Because it's football And anything can happen. You'd probably get great odds if you put money on the top 3 winning all of their next three games.

Went on to my bookies site, and for wins for the top 3 winning their next game, I got 28/10. Weren't offering odds for the rest of the season, at least not that I could see.

I'd very a very tiny bit disappointed that I wouldn't get to go on the p155 in the New Forest on the way to an away match next season, but other than that, not bothered besides it meaning that either awkward to get to Norwich, too far and been loads Boro or just boring Watford would come up instead.

I still want the Bournemouth/Brentford double, but the latter are struggling to make even the Play-offs at the moment.

174 posts on little 'ol Boscombe. Aren't there any cruise ships in to distract you lot?

Just for comparison there's 5 pages on Bournemouth and 8 on Mark Lawrenson at the moment - with my non-standard page count.

Pretty disappoitned to be honest. Apart from watching them a few times I am fed up with this sort of **** from the BBC:

"It's six years since Middlesbrough last graced the Premier League stage."

"Gracing the premier leaugue my arse

Can anyone tell me the official name of the company that owns Bournemouth so I can look up their financials at company house?

Company details

For the purposes of Football League regulations, AFC Bournemouth can confirm ownership details of the company:

AFC Bournemouth is 100% owned by AFC Bournemouth Enterprises Ltd.

Company address:

AFC Bournemouth, Goldsands Stadium, Dean Court, Bournemouth, BH7 7AF.

Registered in England No. 6632170

Vat No. 941958488

http://www.afcb.co.uk/global/company-details.aspx

Company details

For the purposes of Football League regulations, AFC Bournemouth can confirm ownership details of the company:

AFC Bournemouth is 100% owned by AFC Bournemouth Enterprises Ltd.

Company address:

AFC Bournemouth, Goldsands Stadium, Dean Court, Bournemouth, BH7 7AF.

Registered in England No. 6632170

Vat No. 941958488

http://www.afcb.co.uk/global/company-details.aspx

Thank you. I was able to locate the reports now. Unfortunately, the 2014 report is not out yet.

Pretty disappoitned to be honest. Apart from watching them a few times I am fed up with this sort of **** from the BBC:

I watched them beat Norwich last night. Their time-wasting tactics near the end were indeed dis-graceful.

Seems an odd thing to get annoyed about.

And this is me saying that.

Good article on SSN earlier today forgotten how close they came to going out of the FL and being liquidated; then -17 and -10 points amazing really, especially when you consider what the Skates did at the same time! Hope they come up would be good to have a proper local derby….

Went on to my bookies site, and for wins for the top 3 winning their next game, I got 28/10. Weren't offering odds for the rest of the season, at least not that I could see.

Hope you didn't put the bet in. Like I said, it's football, there'll be more twists and turns yet.

Just been reading on twitter that Bournemouth players were crying at the final whistle, is that true!!! That late equaliser could be devastating to their mindset ahead of the final two games.

I can remember when I worked at the club and they got tanked by Rochdale at home in a League Two game, both teams trying to get promoted. Howe was in bits. He instills it. Didn't help that the buildup was dominated by comments made by Keith Hill who said they ought to be ashamed at their financial problems etc.

Just watched the football league show. Right old ding dong at Bournemouth.

Their 3 promotion rivals all play before Bournemouth next and all of them have kind fixtures. The cherries could be 4th this time next week. Squeaky bum time

Watford are going to do it. Just right on it at the mo

Come on Bolton. I have a couple of quid on them at 12/1.

Bolton have a good record recently at Bournemouth apparently........just a little something else to add to the supporters nerves!

Good luck to them though, a great story and a great achievement for the club.