Here come our new 'rivals'...

Saint-Armstrong

I still can't make my mind up whether I want them to get promoted or completely bottle it then balls it up in the playoffs. Literally 50/50

It's a bit of a win-win for us. Nice easy away day on the beer if they do manage it, and cements the skates demise even further. On the other hand, in the unlikely event they **** it up it would provide a small giggle.

Good article on SSN earlier today forgotten how close they came to going out of the FL and being liquidated; then -17 and -10 points amazing really, especially when you consider what the Skates did at the same time! Hope they come up would be good to have a proper local derby….

How could you forget that they, too, have been blessed by the wand of Henry Redknapp.

How could you forget that they, too, have been blessed by the wand of Henry Redknapp.

He'll be hovering again won't he ? Telling the media what a 'triffic job Eddie has done, and how he (Redknapp) will go and watch them play, 'cos they're his local team....a fantastic team to watch, and a "proper football club" (where have we heard that before? ), and offfering any 'experience he can ' (if they want to make use of his 30 plus years experience, top clubs, blah blah..) in any way he can...

He'll be hovering again won't he ? Telling the media what a 'triffic job Eddie has done, and how he (Redknapp) will go and watch them play, 'cos they're his local team....a fantastic team to watch, and a "proper football club" (where have we heard that before? ), and offfering any 'experience he can ' (if they want to make use of his 30 plus years experience, top clubs, blah blah..) in any way he can...

DOF would be right up 'Arrys street in charge of the player transfers with none of that pesky coaching stuff to worry about....and maybe he could even help Eddie pick the team.

Now that WOULD be funny. B'mouth promoted, fairytale story and all that. Saggy chops gets offered a job to be Howe's right hand man, undermines him and helps recruit a couple of 34 year olds on £80k a week, upsets the balance and the dressing room, then bails out in December with them rock bottom on 4 points after we've just stuffed them at Dean Court. Howe resigns, Bournemouth relegated on single figures for the season.

Would not be surprised if Arry does not try and take credit for Bournemouth promotion.... Now I said this joking and already he has said he gave Eddie Howe his break, ha ha

oh yes, lingering on the touch line with his bad knees intact, full of "we, we, we". He is fkin poison, watch out Eddie, new DOF looking for a job ;)

Feel sure they will get promoted but not sure whether it will work out well for Eddie Howe. Can't see them surviving in The Premier League and poor young Eddie is likely to get the blame. Totally unreasonable but it usually happens so he could be out of a job by this time next year.

Feel sure they will get promoted but not sure whether it will work out well for Eddie Howe. Can't see them surviving in The Premier League and poor young Eddie is likely to get the blame. Totally unreasonable but it usually happens so he could be out of a job by this time next year.

Maybe, but both Burnley and Leicester have taken a more rational and realistic view of manager changes this year. Maybe a new trend is starting.

Highly unlikely, unless he loses twelve in a row or something.

Love the Daily Mail (yes I know....but's it's free).

Their football page vidiprinter states no live games. Headline is about HAzard & Terry and the PFA rubbish. Then they have live coverage of the FA Youth Cup and a bit about Mourinho, Arsenal, Terry, Man U. Not a single word about Bournemouth and their game. Not really surprised, but just a shame that the press cannot look at this as a something great for the game. But no. Constantly about the big 4 or 5 teams. Writing endless cr@p that is so uninteresting. I guess they'll have a report after the game but really, what is more important. Chesea U18 v Man City U18, or B'mouth vs Bolton which will all but decide promotion to the PL?

Hard to say yet, you never know. They'll give it a good go though, for sure.

every team does. Just look how bad the 3 that came up this year have been.

the gap is getting bigger between the top of the championship and the decent sides in the prem.

I can see us, getting into Europe, having a meh of a season and get turned over at theirs mind lol

We should sign Matt Ritchie, at least he can shoot on target!!!!!! Great little player him and Harry Artur. Shame Saggy is on Sky…!

I went to school in Christchurch in the 70's all the locals were Bournemouth fans and an other First Division team, mostly Chelsea, Leeds or Manure of course….didnt like us lads from out east who supported Saints!

I think it's good that another new team get a slice of the Premier League money. Who knows how they will do - there is still a lot of gunk at the bottom of the league and they will need to decide what financial approach they will take to it.

The only thing that is a guarantee is that having a Manager and entire squad (bar the current keeper) that is new to the Premier League is a risk.

I think it's good that another new team get a slice of the Premier League money. Who knows how they will do - there is still a lot of gunk at the bottom of the league and they will need to decide what financial approach they will take to it.

The only thing that is a guarantee is that having a Manager and entire squad (bar the current keeper) that is new to the Premier League is a risk.

Are they not allowed to buy players in the summer then?

Are they not allowed to buy players in the summer then?

Where did I say they wouldn't sign players in the summer?

They will need to decide what approach they take in the summer - to buy some experience and potentially disrupt the team a little, or buy young players who haven't played at that level before.

The risk to the former is disrupting what has got them performing greater than the sum of their parts this season, the risk to the latter is that the league is a big step up over the course of the season and it could go very wrong without any nous.