Liverhampton

washsaint

LOL. Moral superiority from a football parasite. Send all our love to your meal ticket.

Lots of people seem to know who this guy is. Because I am an American and not from Southampton I do not. Can someone enlighten me or would there be legal consequences?

So love coming back as a neutral and seeing how bitter and deluded some of you are as fans and don't see it from the footballer's side of things, I was always taught if I could better myself go for it, as some have said on here your just grieving get over it

Alright Adam have you removed your head from Stevie G's arse yet

Lots of people seem to know who this guy is. Because I am an American and not from Southampton I do not. Can someone enlighten me or would there be legal consequences?

I don't think anyone knows for sure, but it seems as if he's a close associate of Lallana. Whether that's a friend or a family member, that's up for debate - but before you were here, this fella was a good help in feeding us all sorts of ITK stuff. Such as team news the day before games etc. So he clearly had a close link there (and still does, as he's followed him).

only a complete penis would try to make amends for his disgraceful antics with a massive picture of himself, in case anyone forgot:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1717[/ATTACH]

and if anybody thinks his behaviour was acceptable, the club obviously didn't with the article about him leaving:

http://www.saintsfc.co.uk/news/article/01072014-adam-lallana-joins-liverpool-1708952.aspx

Agree, made me laugh too.

only a complete penis would try to make amends for his disgraceful antics with a massive picture of himself, in case anyone forgot:

and if anybody thinks his behaviour was acceptable, the club obviously didn't with the article about him leaving:

http://www.saintsfc.co.uk/news/article/01072014-adam-lallana-joins-liverpool-1708952.aspx

I think that in its self said a lot!

Well done Rodgers have fun with the core of a team that finished 8th, I dont mind players bettering themselves and have no bitterness towards Lambo for his move, and I understand why Lorven and Lallana left last year as they were in the CL, however everyone knew they would struggle this season to finish top 4, Clyne is a idiot he is not bettering himself playing wise.

But hey if he wants out **** him, under Koeman i feel confident of another top 8 finish and a good cup run even if Morgan and Clyne go and we cant get Toby back.

I don't think anyone knows for sure, but it seems as if he's a close associate of Lallana. Whether that's a friend or a family member, that's up for debate - but before you were here, this fella was a good help in feeding us all sorts of ITK stuff. Such as team news the day before games etc. So he clearly had a close link there (and still does, as he's followed him).

Thank you.

So love coming back as a neutral and seeing how bitter and deluded some of you are as fans and don't see it from the footballer's side of things, I was always taught if I could better myself go for it, as some have said on here your just grieving get over it

**** off Adam. That is all.

Forgot he took that advert out. What a self absorbed egotistical bellend.

I don't know who you are, but are you bettering yourself by poncing off a footballer? Couldn't really give a toss about Lallana, we're better without him. Hope he's picked a nice seat next to Lambert for the new season.

Why would anyone sign up to a forum of a neutral team to post ITK information about one of their mates? Unless you're a massive attention seeking whore? Surely the only think that could come out of it would be getting the bearded **** in hot water. Coming back here to gloat about a mediocre season is just plain weird.

JUst because your c*nt of a mate threw a paddy and decided he would go on strike to force his move through and this forum is full of whining whinging banshees, dont judge us all like that. I've been with this club through thin, thin and even thiner and a very small amount of thick, like most of the lads i go with i'll support those that wear the shirt and want to be here and the moment they dont i'm not interested. Give me a league one club with players that want to be here over a premier leauge club full of badge kissing helmets. So as a "neutural" why dont you fd*ck off and stop coming back here to gloat, f*ck off to Kop talk and talk about how your boyfriend cried when fans put it on him in league one as to why he wasnt putting a shift in. Tell them about his missus getting it up the arse from a Crewe player while he cired in front of the mirror after shaping his beard. because no one that us a proper fan of the club cares about what you or your knob haired, beared clam of a mate think of us.

I'll be the first to admit that I don't agree with everything that Turkish posts. But this ^ is pure f*cking gold.

I don't normally respond to posts like these but if you don't understand fans complaints I feel sorry for you.

As fans we're not born with a natural gift for the game we love, nor are we in jobs (on the whole) that can financially set us up for the rest of our lives by the age of 30.

We aspire to bettering ourselves and yet don't forget the importance of community, loyalty and respectful ways of doing things.

Ultimately there are a few professionals in the game, lambert for one, that understand this and understand we pay their wages.

They understand that perceived anger is not in the fact someone has bettered themselves but in how they've done it.

If I were to look back on my career and think I'd achieved it by sulking or acting like a child id be shocked. If I were to belittle those that couldn't have what I did and played up to them, well if be disgusted in myself.

Of course that's not most footballers mentalities from a young age they're taught what they do is in some way special, when in fact they're not. They're just performers in an industry that pays wages without morality or soul.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know Turks got a few high fives for his button mashing, beetroot faced response, but this is a really ****ing top post. Sheer class. Unlike our former captain.

I don't see how a move to Liverpool is 'bettering yourself'. Both in Europa League next season, both in EPL with marginal differences in points last season. You can trade your 'history' against your cesspit of a City and its victim culture. Southampton is a nicer place to live, and will always be closer to Europe.

I have two mates as Liverpool fans and to be honest last season was hilarious for me.

They are fast becoming a joke as they slide more and more into mediocrity, I suspect they will get even worse next year so good luck to Clyne but stupid decision IMO. You are joining a club on the slide with a revolving door transfer policy and a manager who probably has 6 months in the job. They are only a crazy owner away from becoming Newcastle.

Enjoy your more cash though and Roy will probably pick you, but if I was in the same position I would have waited to see a Utd or Arsenal etc. came in for me. Proper big clubs that vaguely know what they are doing.

That's not the spine of their team though.

All of them, bar Lovren to date, have been good signings.

Lallana took 6 months to get remotely decent for them, they may as well have not bothered to sign Lambert, Lovren has been an unmitigated disaster. Surprised they haven't tried to sign Tadic, he had an assist against them last season... You're right it's not their spine though, it's not even the reserve team spine.

This is grieving? Can we have some more of the same then.

Lallana sing along, you definitely know the words... WTFILN!

Well done Rodgers have fun with the core of a team that finished 8th, I dont mind players bettering themselves and have no bitterness towards Lambo for his move, and I understand why Lorven and Lallana left last year as they were in the CL, however everyone knew they would struggle this season to finish top 4, Clyne is a idiot he is not bettering himself playing wise.

But hey if he wants out **** him, under Koeman i feel confident of another top 8 finish and a good cup run even if Morgan and Clyne go and we cant get Toby back.

In fairness it would seem Saints were equally keen to cash in now, given that he wasn't prepared to sign an extension.

What I find interesting, is no top European clubs have come in for clyne or Morgan. They are obviously not rated very highly over there

In Morgan's case the issue may be cost. Or not.

As for Clyne, how many English players are on the continent?

I don't have to worry about England's international fortunes, so I hope Clyne fails miserably at Anfield and becomes another noose around Brenda's neck. **** him.

What I find interesting, is no top European clubs have come in for clyne or Morgan. They are obviously not rated very highly over there

Morgan could be afforded by a lot of top Euro clubs ......PSG, Bayern, etc.

Clyne is obviously not rated and no england player would be.............

So maybe the Prem is over-rated and just a money pit for less than top drawer players and their agents

If you moved jobs to a larger company with a larger customer base and far larger record of success, plus throw in a huge salary increase, I dont think for one second anyone in their right mind would suggest you had'nt bettered yourself!

Although this might be true to some people it is not for all, i had the chance 3 years ago to gain 3.7 k a year to work in a fancy restaurant. i turned it down to stay working with the same head chef and co workers who i get on well with and have now worked with for 9 years.. i got the chance to move as the old manager of my current place moved to a new one which he got a nice big pay rise with.. im still working at the same place with 7 people who i started working with 9 years ago....all having a great time with while at work and after work and i still live near all my family and friends.

My old boss ( the one that offered me a big pay rise and a car ) now has a different job lives no where near his family and is NOT happy with his life at all....

I know footballers are different - but i for one am glad i never sold my soul for a pay rise after seeing how his life feel apart and how he wishes he did not take the job.

Yes the extra money would be nice. but i wouldn't give my life away for it........

My point is... money is not every thing.... :thumbup:

The only deluded one here is you. If you count earning more money as bettering yourself, then great.

I don't. I work for myself turn down business all the time, because I can, and because I value my time and happiness higher than earning more money. And I'm not even close to being rich - when you earn a ****-ton of money already, does getting more really matter all that much? Each to their own, I guess.

But to suggest that Lallana has bettered his career by going to Liverpool, by any other metric other than financially, is completely and utterly deluded.

Going to Liverpool is a better move, financially and as a player than staying at Saints.

Saints fans want the best for our team, but the above is just the truth.

They always finish above us, are much more likely to play CL football and win trophies than us. They also pay players much more than we can/do.

Its not really a debate.

Edited by Saint Charlie

Going to Liverpool is a better move, financially and as a player than staying at Saints.

They always finish above us, are much more likely to play CL football and win trophies than us. They also pay players much more than we can/do.

Its not really a debate.

absolutely correct but he is still a cvnt

Lallana has certainly bettered himself financially – that can't be argued – but not really professionally. He's not playing better football or with better players, and enjoyed only a brief sojourn with the Champions League. I wonder if one day he might look back and regret the move up north. You see, if he'd stayed at Saints he'd retire a legend, and people in Southampton would still be talking about him twenty years later, the way Liverpool will talk about Gerrard for years to come. We'd hold testimonials for him, and when he dies there'd be a minute's applause in his memory. Sure, there might never be any trophies or Champions League football with us, but he'd be remembered. When he retires from Liverpool however, he'll be forgotten very quickly, because he's just another of countless players to have filled a squad place there for a few seasons. Few from Liverpool will remember him even just two or three years after he leaves, which he will. He's not going to end his career at Liverpool. Eventually he'll move on (or be moved on more likely) to play his twilight years at the likes of Sheffield Wednesday or Nottingham Forest, before slipping into footballing obscurity. It's not an original story. I just hope the extra money was worth it, though I'm not sure what he can buy that he couldn't with the wages he could get at Southampton – he wasn't exactly living like a pauper, was he?

Lallana has certainly bettered himself financially – that can't be argued – but not really professionally. He's not playing better football or with better players, and enjoyed only a brief sojourn with the Champions League. I wonder if one day he might look back and regret the move up north. You see, if he'd stayed at Saints he'd retire a legend, and people in Southampton would still be talking about him twenty years later, the way Liverpool will talk about Gerrard for years to come. We'd hold testimonials for him, and when he dies there'd be a minute's applause in his memory. Sure, there might never be any trophies or Champions League football with us, but he'd be remembered. When he retires from Liverpool however, he'll be forgotten very quickly, because he's just another of countless players to have filled a squad place there for a few seasons. Few from Liverpool will remember him even just two or three years after he leaves, which he will. He's not going to end his career at Liverpool. Eventually he'll move on (or be moved on more likely) to play his twilight years at the likes of Sheffield Wednesday or Nottingham Forest, before slipping into footballing obscurity. It's not an original story. I just hope the extra money was worth it, though I'm not sure what he can buy that he couldn't with the wages he could get at Southampton – he wasn't exactly living like a pauper, was he?

I think the chances of this happening are pretty close to zero. He will become not good enough or unhappy long before he will be ready to retire.

Its not really a debate.

Agree except they have very little chance of CL football or trophies they are dropping behind the other big teams every season the 2nd place finish was a flukey one off. Really they are a team that will finish 5-7th every season and get regular Europa they are not the big club they were.

Agree except they have very little chance of CL football or trophies they are dropping behind the other big teams every season the 2nd place finish was a flukey one off. Really they are a team that will finish 5-7th every season and get regular Europa they are not the big club they were.

Why is their second place finish "a flukey one-off"?

They aren't the power they once we're but their average finish over a decade is still 4-5th, something we are unlikely to ever get close to.

I will be forever perplexed how fans of a club who were celebrating their first 7th placed finish for a quarter of a century can be dismissing other clubs league positions as a "flukey one off"

Sounds like the Crewe player has a better shot than he has. Flop in bed flop at Liverpool. I doubt Vman is AL as the sentences are joined up.

AL has no doubt improved his wages and can always he say he played for one of the most famous teams in the world. In 20years time some Liverpool fans will recall him, whereas had he stayed here he would be shown respect and true warmth for the rest of his life.

JUst because your c*nt of a mate threw a paddy and decided he would go on strike to force his move through and this forum is full of whining whinging banshees, dont judge us all like that. I've been with this club through thin, thin and even thiner and a very small amount of thick, like most of the lads i go with i'll support those that wear the shirt and want to be here and the moment they dont i'm not interested. Give me a league one club with players that want to be here over a premier leauge club full of badge kissing helmets. So as a "neutural" why dont you fd*ck off and stop coming back here to gloat, f*ck off to Kop talk and talk about how your boyfriend cried when fans put it on him in league one as to why he wasnt putting a shift in. Tell them about his missus getting it up the arse from a Crewe player while he cired in front of the mirror after shaping his beard. because no one that us a proper fan of the club cares about what you or your knob haired, beared clam of a mate think of us.

Love this :lol:

Come back to gloat ? Why dont you f**k off ? You arent one of us anymore.

:lol:

Genuinely superb post.

If you moved jobs to a larger company with a larger customer base and far larger record of success, plus throw in a huge salary increase, I dont think for one second anyone in their right mind would suggest you had'nt bettered yourself!

What you are conveniently forgetting is the massive amounts of money these guys are on so the comparison is not on a parallel at all.

They can afford to be loyal and stick with their team mates and loyal fans. They move through greed not 'bettering' themselves because the jump to Liverhampton is a very small one these days.

However football now is about a much different game than it was 30 years ago... It is consumed by greed and in Brenda's case arrogance we cannot not search for moral fibre in this game - in the words of a certain song we can sum up football's culture by Ignorance and Arrogance and Greed .....

Nice one...