Saints v Everton Match Thread

Suhari

Game over - Everton should be further ahead than 2 as well. This could be 4 or 5. At least it'll force Reed to stick or twist on VVD and further strengthening CM. Cedric isn't the answer yet at RB, and I'm being polite, need an experienced RB on a one year deal or loan.

I'm not doing an Alpine but some unbalanced transfer activity in the DC/CM area has cost us the game today. Saints fans will expect this to be remedied before Watford.

I can't believe Ron has got the formation this wrong again like last week. The gaping holes in the midfield are there for all to see.

Long has offered nothing so far today. He shouldn't have started IMO - should have been Reed or JWP to give better protection to the defence.

Everyone needs to remember.... Morgan has been replaced, we have had an excellent summer transfer window and Caulker is a replacement for Toby.

Anyone who queries this must be rinsed for dissent and shamed as a bed wetter.

[emoji38]

Except no one has said any of this. Caulker is cover for Gardos and Clasie is not Morgan's replacement.

You're just another whining sap who has not been paying attention.

Need to take off one of the attacking 3 for Romeu and push Davis into that AM role, huge gap there that we're not picking anything up in.

Yep, we dodged a bullet with last week's set up but not this week.

I really thought Romeu would start - he may be unfamiliar with us but he plays a role that's absolutely vital to us and the way we play, especially the way we defend.

For that second, Yoshida felt the need to push up to make (and miss) the tackle that Schneiderlin made countless times every week.