Swansea vs Southampton Match thread

Shance

All hotting up in the bottom third of the league. I would settle for a draw today. Think we will need 43 points this season.

You are the most tedious poster on here , if you are trying to be funny perhaps an exclamation mark could be helpful , but as suspect you are just fishing again , not needed is it .

I really fail to see how that was a foul on the keeper, pathetic decision.

Me too. Fonte was on the ground, not jumping into him. It was more a case of the keeper banging the ball against his head and knocking it out of his own hands.

And as for the two fouls that Swansea should have got cards for. This ref is worse than Clattenburg FFS.

If that had happened to us we'd definitely be saying it was a free kick. Even though it wasn't an obvious foul on the keeper, Fabianski did have both hands on the ball and the strong connection with Fonte caused the ball to drop out. I don't know the exact wording of the rule but I'd imagine that would constitute a free kick, as much as I wanted it to stand!

Me too. Fonte was on the ground, not jumping into him. It was more a case of the keeper banging the ball against his head and knocking it out of his own hands.

And as for the two fouls that Swansea should have got cards for. This ref is worse than Clattenburg FFS.

Isn't the ref Moss I saw a stat the other day that we win more games with Moss reffing than any other ref..

Sensible change. Romeu on a yellow. Davis moves to the advanced midfield role with JWP moving back, and Cedric slots in at RWB.

And just as I type that Moss proves what an utter c*ck he is. Books Clasie for a nothing foul.

Edited by Sheaf Saint
Wrong referee

If that had happened to us we'd definitely be saying it was a free kick. Even though it wasn't an obvious foul on the keeper, Fabianski did have both hands on the ball and the strong connection with Fonte caused the ball to drop out. I don't know the exact wording of the rule but I'd imagine that would constitute a free kick, as much as I wanted it to stand!

Fair enough if Fonte had jumped into the keeper, but it was the keeper's momentum that took him into Fonte a fraction of a second after he caught the ball.

Pelle is awful. It's a shame that a popular player seems to have become less than honest knowing this will likely be his last season. He's definitely lost his way. Koeman needs to threaten his place in the Italian side by dropping him out of the squad and see if he responds. It's not as if we don't have attacking options.