Hapoel Be'er Sheva Europa Build-up

SuperSAINT

As a Jew that live in Israel .

Most of us live with Muslims work with them .

I don't even mind for a peace and to live with Gaza together no borders !

But this people choose Hamas to take place in Gaza and control it. And Hamas launching rockets and send people to blow up in trains clubs busses etc.

Listen to this . If Israel would take down their weapons . We won't be in the world anymore .

But if Hamas would take down their weapons peace will come to the world .

I have my own Muslims friends we hang out together and We don't talk about politics .

What this protest will give them? They will free Palestine ? No.

they might make a Buzzz for 10 minutes .

My government doesn't go to watch football .

Regular Fans and Muslims Fans are going .

We have Muslims fans we have Muslims players ..

Good luck with your protest .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The point that had already struck me. Peace in Gaza is unachievable until the people there grasp the nettle and give up violence towards Israel which will end the retaliation and allow the world to help them to a better and safer life. They need this together with electing a government that endorses that peace and recognises the reality of the existence of the Israeli state and tries to peacefully co exist.

With respect you didn't talk to the Palestinians incarcerated in the Gaza Strip. Don't think you find a single person remotely happy with their predicament

With respect, have you read what Brazzer has to say? I am sure the vast majority of people in the Gaza strip, in Be'er Sheva and anywhere else in Israel would love to live in peace. There is fault on the Israeli government side and on the Palestinian side. Oh that there was an easy way to achieve that peace.

In the meantime, wish I could be at the game tomorrow but saving the pennies for another Europa trip in the spring. Fingers crossed for tomorrow.

The point that had already struck me. Peace in Gaza is unachievable until the people there grasp the nettle and give up violence towards Israel which will end the retaliation and allow the world to help them to a better and safer life. They need this together with electing a government that endorses that peace and recognises the reality of the existence of the Israeli state and tries to peacefully co exist.

Are you Mark Regev?

With respect, have you read what Brazzer has to say? I am sure the vast majority of people in the Gaza strip, in Be'er Sheva and anywhere else in Israel would love to live in peace. There is fault on the Israeli government side and on the Palestinian side. Oh that there was an easy way to achieve that peace.

In the meantime, wish I could be at the game tomorrow but saving the pennies for another Europa trip in the spring. Fingers crossed for tomorrow.

People all over the world really get brainwashed about Israel . I feel so bad about the people who live in Palestine . This is not how people should live .

But we can't help them when they fire rockets daily .

They choose them to role Gaza they need to deal with Hamas .

Anyways you guys need to live in Israel so understand how much we want peace .

Israel government sends every week trucks with food and supply I can prove that if you guys really want .

We supply electricity for free .

During a war Israeli army build a hospital near Gaza Strip for the people in Gaza .

Before Israel Air Force bomb a building they call to all the people who live in the building and tell them to leave the building

I can keep like that all day.

Guys peace need to come I hope so one day...

Good luck tomorrow [emoji6]

If we set ourselves up for a 0-0 we'll be out

Like we did successfully against Scousehampton?

No beer sold in ground tomorrow night but is the virgin media social club open as usual? I never tried it on the last 2 home games in europe but have starting going in before league games

Rather inappropriate.

i reckon they'll still manage a decent bounce and will scare the stewards used to sedate Premier league fans, in fact it will be an eye opener for some of our fans.

I don't think Be'ersheva will sit back, they went for it against Inter Milan and despite falling to a 2-0 deficit never gave up and kept on attacking them , that 3-2 victory will give them confidence that anything is possible so even if we take the lead i won't be relaxing unless we're 3 up.

Really hope our fans are up for this one, could be one of the best atmospheres we've had at St Marys.

Sorry, that's not allowed. They came back to score 3 against Inter, and 3-3 would be enough for them. So you can only relax if we're 4 up.

The day that the middle east peace process starts also discussing English v israeli football matches is the day I will contribute to that on a football forum :lol:

Think this will be tight, Beer Sheba will defend and go on the counter, reckon we need Boufal and Long supporting Austin, maximum pace and in Austins case accuracy

People all over the world really get brainwashed about Israel . I feel so bad about the people who live in Palestine . This is not how people should live .

But we can't help them when they fire rockets daily .

They choose them to role Gaza they need to deal with Hamas .

Anyways you guys need to live in Israel so understand how much we want peace .

Israel government sends every week trucks with food and supply I can prove that if you guys really want .

We supply electricity for free .

During a war Israeli army build a hospital near Gaza Strip for the people in Gaza .

Before Israel Air Force bomb a building they call to all the people who live in the building and tell them to leave the building

I can keep like that all day.

Guys peace need to come I hope so one day...

Good luck tomorrow [emoji6]

:lol:

Let's stick to the football pal.

Hey guys, Hapoel Beer Sheva supporter here, Most of us are already in England, London.

I've been traveling the whole day and met some really nice people so far.

We're supposed to bring around 1500 fans to the game tomorrow, many of us will gather at the Yates pub before the game to chill a bit if some of you wants to join :p

Really looking forward to the game tomorrow, We've never been in the Group Stage before..And in our biggest dreams we didn't see us getting thru this group, But who knows what will happen tommorow :D

Good luck to both teams, And may the best team win !

Hey guys, Hapoel Beer Sheva supporter here, Most of us are already in England, London.

We're supposed to bring around 1500 fans to the game tomorrow, many of us will gather at the Yates pub before the game to chill a bit if some of you wants to join :p

Really looking forward to the game tomorrow, We've never been in the Group Stage before..And in our biggest dreams we didn't see us getting thru this group, But who knows what will happen tommorow :D

You've come all the way from Israel and you're going to spend your time in Yates?

Greggs is a culinary highlight - you might want to check that out too.

Nervous for tonight. We should be winning this comfortably but then you could say that for a few games this season. Got the insurance bet on for tonight. 9/5 on either the draw or a Hapoel win. A 0-0 draw would make it a nice win-win situation

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I think the Israelites might be in for a shock tonight. We've seen what it did to Prague and Milan. Not many teams are able to handle the red hot atmosphere at the cauldron of #bantz. The dancing dogs, the hilarious wit cascading down from the northam end, not to mention the Chapel Kop sucking the ball into the net. It'll be like nothing they are used to or have seen before with all four sides of the stadium ripping into them. I just hope it goes off peacefully and they acccept the foam hand of friendship our notorious bantologists will no doubt offer them.

I think the Israelites might be in for a shock tonight. We've seen what it did to Prague and Milan. Not many teams are able to handle the red hot atmosphere at the cauldron of #bantz. The dancing dogs, the hilarious wit cascading down from the northam end, not to mention the Chapel Kop sucking the ball into the net. It'll be like nothing they are used to or have seen before with all four sides of the stadium ripping into them. I just hope it goes off peacefully and they acccept the foam hand of friendship our notorious bantologists will no doubt offer them.

You forgot the red and white painted (ala braveheart) faces baying for blood! :lol:

........ What no mention of crappy half and half scarves, where their crappyness is hi lighted with a Yellow tree in our badge!!??

and the tremendous noise from our new triple stereo speakers attached to the top of the stands.

Could be a strange old evening - for example if it's 0-0 in the 88th minute and we score the ground will go nuts despite the fact it we be basically meaningless.

Yeah but you can't expect the people to support AND think for themselves.

Yes, but we still drew 0-0.

So you think we should try and draw 0-0. Glad you're not manager.

Personally i think we should go all out at high tempo from the first whistle, and aim at winning 3 or 4 nil. We're not very good at sitting back, and Puel often puts extra pressure on the back line by taking off strikers. Best form of defence and all that. I'm nervous already.

An EPL team shouldn't really be worried about not beating an Israeli team at home..even Dundalk beat one the other week.

But its Saints, so who knows.

Worth noting that Beer Sheva are 10 points clear at the top of their league with a record of played 12, won 10, scored 35 and conceded 5. Clearly a talented side.

Worth noting that Beer Sheva are 10 points clear at the top of their league with a record of played 12, won 10, scored 35 and conceded 5. Clearly a talented side.

Can you stop providing stats like that, it's making me nervous! I prefer to stick my head in the sand, safe in the knowledge that just by being an English Premier League side we will, by rights, beat a team from... bless them... Israel. The last thing I need is some sort of 'expert' with hard facts and evidence suggesting that there might be reason for concern!