Sport Republic

Dusic

13 minutes ago, trousers said:

Anyone know if Gary Dias (aka Diaz) gets to keep his job?

image.jpeg.61d48b1b3e0780bf0750e9f73c5896d1.jpeg

He won't have a problem getting a new one with a cv like that, not many double masters degrees around 

Absolute legends LD Sports , proud we had their name on our shirts 

No money loaned to buy the club, no debt coming with the owners. 

Saints are targetted to be the "crown jewel" in their stable of clubs, ala Leipzig to the Red Bull group. 

All three have background in media and data investment specifically related to sports - the data part makes it sound to me like we'll be going back to the black box/moneyball style signings. 

This is a very organised, strategic move with a long term vision, it's not just "someone with a few quid fancies buying a club". 

More after this from Taylor Swift.

Edited by Saint_clark
  • Like 4

Will Adam ask Semmens the most obvious question I wonder, or tip toe around it? 

i.e. "will Saints still be shopping in the c.£15m bargain basement player window or does this takeover open the door for player spending in the £20+ bracket, if needs be?"

• Like 1

1 minute ago, trousers said:

Will Adam ask Semmens the most obvious question I wonder, or tip toe around it? 

i.e. "will Saints still be shopping in the c.£15m bargain basement player window or does this takeover open the door for player spending in the £20+ bracket, if needs be?"

What does this mean for the queues in the kiosks at half time Martin?