The Euro2020 Thread

Saint Garrett

3 minutes ago, jawillwill said:

Anyone still awake?

I genuinely haven't got a clue what Southgate's trying to allegedly "build".

We aren't losing, but we're absolutely fucking dire.

With this set of players is abysmal.

Edited by JustinSFC

1 minute ago, JustinSFC said:

Yep, our future opponents must be really, really worried. 

Who do we get next ?

Just now, Antrimsaint said:

Good player, scored twice. Whats your beef with him then?

Poor season, others who are better, was poor last game would rather give others ago. Like Grealish and Saka who’ve shown what they can do tonight. 

2 minutes ago, SKD said:

Poor season, others who are better, was poor last game would rather give others ago. Like Grealish and Saka who’ve shown what they can do tonight. 

Average tonight, despite the goal. Saka and Grealish both far better. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, JustinSFC said:

Boring turgid yawnfest. I would take it for one tournament IF we won it. We quite obviously won't though.

1 minute ago, Lee On Solent Saint said:

Getting fed up with the wankfest for Grealish. You'd think he was on par with Messi and Ronaldo the way the Lee Dixon is banging on. Every time he gets tackled or touched he's down. 

Our best player tonight, but carry on. 

With the way people bang on about JWP lack of inclusion, imagine the reaction if Grealish was a saints player. 

Just now, Lee On Solent Saint said:

Getting fed up with the wankfest for Grealish. You'd think he was on par with Messi and Ronaldo the way the Lee Dixon is banging on. Every time he gets tackled or touched he's down. 

Yep Grealish did very little, didn't get so many fouls either, refs a bit wiser perhaps 

1 minute ago, Lee On Solent Saint said:

Agree, the report tonight before the game made me wretch. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, SKD said:

Our best player tonight, but carry on. 

With the way people bang on about JWP lack of inclusion, imagine the reaction if Grealish was a saints player. 

Got nothing to do with JWP. Just think he is vastly over-rated. Seems the only thing in his locker is the ability to go down easily.

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Lee On Solent Saint said:

That's cos they shit themselves every time he got on the ball, and he put the ball on a plate for our goal. 

Moaning because one of our players plays well and gets some praise. FFS. 

Got nothing to do with JWP. Just think he is vastly over-rated. Seems the only thing in his locker is the ability to go down easily.

And set up the winner it seems? He’s a match winner. Simply has to start every game from now on. 

2 minutes ago, egg said:

That's cos they shit themselves every time he got on the ball, and he put the ball on a plate for our goal. 

Moaning because one of our players plays well and gets some praise. FFS. 

This place is so weird, I get we’re all saints fans on here, but surely it can’t be that biased. I’ve even seen people on here claim they’d support Scotland over England because 2 saints players are playing LOL

1 minute ago, SKD said:

This place is so weird, I get we’re all saints fans on here, but surely it can’t be that biased. I’ve even seen people on here claim they’d support Scotland over England because 2 saints players are playing LOL

You got to remember a lot of people on here are absolute cocks that know very little about football 

Edited by Turkish

Not disputing he set up the winner. Be interesting to see how he gets on against a better team where he probably won't be afforded the amount of time and space he found today.

He performs week in week out in the best league in the world, what are you on about? 😂

Just now, SKD said:

Bizarre isn’t it. Some people absolutely desperate for us to get knocked out. I’m a Saints man first and foremost, but I’d love my country to go as far as they can. 

1 minute ago, Turkish said:

You got to remember a lot of people on here are absolute cocks 

Maguire played well and Henderson looked pretty good when he came on. Strange for a players who’s clearly not fit and ready. 

Edited by SKD