The Euro2020 Thread

Saint Garrett

8 minutes ago, Sarnia Cherie said:

Why is that then? Good looking, fit as hell for his years and one of the world's greatest footballers. It's a joy to watch a player of Ronaldo's quality. 

Cheating , diving, ( but then don't they all ? ), poser. There's just something about him that I find extremely annoying.

Edited by badgerx16
  • Like 3

10 hours ago, Dark Munster said:

Belgium not that impressive, and De Bruyne and Hazard injured. Looking like Italy or France against Germany in the final.

Really? Germany have looked shit in 2 out of 3 games and are susceptible to pace. Best chance for England in my lifetime and I’m an old cunt

2 hours ago, badgerx16 said:

Cheating , diving, ( but then don't they all ? ), poser. There's just something about him that I find extremely annoying.

That's odd. He speaks very highly of you, Badger.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Antrimsaint said:

Must say the lady co commentator is quality. Chelsea boss is so astute. Sees and shares so much more than the BBC lot

Oh it's the Chelsea manager Emma Hayes is it? I've only been watching since just after half time.

9 hours ago, wild-saint said:

Really? Germany have looked shit in 2 out of 3 games and are susceptible to pace. Best chance for England in my lifetime and I’m an old cunt

Hope you're right. But they tore Portugal a new one, and we all know how they find a way to win, even with a mediocre team.

Just now, Antrimsaint said:

Apologies, wasn’t intentional. How do I do that?

Dunno what happened, but this thread, or the other, we've both made our points so I'll bid you a good evening. 

Just now, Jimmy_D said:

Yet another cracking match!

This has been an awesome tournament to watch.

Reminds me a bit of Euro 2004 in terms of goals/attacking.

The only difference in 2004 was that England actually attacked and scored goals.

6 minutes ago, S-Clarke said:

Reminds me a bit of Euro 2004 in terms of goals/attacking.

The only difference in 2004 was that England actually attacked and scored goals.

We’ll probably end up winning the whole thing with boring but effective defensive football and annoy everyone :lol:

3 minutes ago, Ex Lion Tamer said:

England aren't perfect but so many of the "big" teams are nothing to be scared of

Funny thing is I reckon England would be more vulnerable against Denmark or Switzerland. Very very open tournament and fantastic for it.

3 minutes ago, Jimmy_D said:

We’ll probably end up winning the whole thing with boring but effective defensive football and annoy everyone :lol:

I haven't checked back but I read that this is basically what all the recent winners have done. Defensive is the way to win these days unless you are really amazing

6 minutes ago, Ex Lion Tamer said:

I haven't checked back but I read that this is basically what all the recent winners have done. Defensive is the way to win these days unless you are really amazing

Portugal didn’t win a game in normal time did they? Greece won it by being boring. Although Spain’s two wins were by a great attacking team