Saints 1-4 Man City - Match Thread

Uncle Albert

1 minute ago, OttawaSaint said:

Good. That means we're not just happy to be here. We mean business!

I meant, they didn't celebrate because they all thought he must have been offside...but he obviously wasn't. Felt like VAR ruined the moment...sort of.

Get in there! Great ball through from Stuart and great preservation from Moi to put the ball in. Weve pushed for the equaliser and deserved it. Arma unlucky with his effort in 1st half off the post, hopefully he gets one in second half that goes in. Tino and KWP have been class. Let do this - COYR :)

Edited by davefizzy14

I hope Ralph leaves Shane Long in the dressing room. A great opportunity for a header only for him to make a complete balls of the whole thing and then impedes Stuart Armstrong who had a chance to score. He does my head in. Adam Armstrong has had so little playing time but has missed a couple of chances. Please, Ralph bring Broja and Che on. Even the tea lady would be an improvement. COYS

Just now, Sarnia Cherie said:

I hope Ralph leaves Shane Long in the dressing room. A great opportunity for a header only for him to make a complete balls of the whole thing and then impedes Stuart Armstrong who had a chance to score. He does my head in. Adam Armstrong has had so little playing time but has missed a couple of chances. Please, Ralph bring Broja and Che on. Even the tea lady would be an improvement. COYS

Ethel has a killer left peg to be fair...

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Sarnia Cherie said:

I hope Ralph leaves Shane Long in the dressing room. A great opportunity for a header only for him to make a complete balls of the whole thing and then impedes Stuart Armstrong who had a chance to score. He does my head in. 

Little harsh. He's focused on the ball for that chance. Better to go for it than none. He will run around until he legs can do no more. That might work for us here.

• Lighthouse changed the title to Saints 1-4 Man City - Match Thread
  • Lighthouse unpinned this topic