Forest 4-3 Saints - Match Thread

Turkish

14 hours ago, Lighthouse said:

On the basis that I want Forrest to win to help send Everton down:

Larios

A. Armstrong - Diallo - Edozie - Aribo - Onuachu

Walcott - Orsic

Bednarek - Moi - Lyanco

I think you could keep McCarthy or Bazunu in goal, bednarek and lyanco at the back and Armstrong up front - better to have proven failures in position to guarantee the result 😉

• Haha 2

So Saints are playing Forest tomorrow ... Whether we win or lose I couldn't give a toss anymore as we're already deservedly relegated from the Premier league regardless!!! As for the remaining games against Fulham, Brighton and Liverpool, at least that's an easy 3 points for them all no doubt. This whole debacle of a season is without any doubt the fault of our useless management team, namely Rasmus Ankersen!!! ... He should be kicked out of our club immediately along with that useless so called manger Selles and his coaching team.  A majority of the players should also be shown the door too!!! 

Edited by saint peter
  • Like 4

17 hours ago, Saint Billy said:

Along with the coronation another event to miss.

Apparently Rasmus is looking a Charles for our next manager. He likes that he kept Diana on the bench for Camilla.

He kinda looks like the FA Cup too so that might work psychologically on the players.

24 minutes ago, sambosa75 said:

Why is this a massive game?  Ship has well and truly sailed guys.  We are down.

"massive pisstake", "massive fuck up" or "massive goodbye Premier League day" would of course have been more appropriate but the OP went for humour instead.

1 minute ago, Saint NL said:

Did Matt Le Tiss bang Chris Sutton's wife? He really hates us according to his BBC sport prediction game 😂

The feeling's mutual after his flukey winner against us in that FA Cup quarter final replay!

I sort of hope we win our last 3 and stay up, but In reality I hope  we don’t, there is so much change required that probably the only way it will come about is through relegation. Just imagine how insufferable the arseholes who run our club would be if we performed a “great escape” Rasmus congratulating himself on his “breaking” something, the continuation of the signing hi risk players for potential profit. Possibly even the continuation of the god awful Selles.

We are currently a mess of a club, an embarrassment and a bit of a laughing stock amongst people involved in the game. 

So bollocks to this lot, players and management alike. Bollocks to Rambo, Semenns, the players who haven’t put in the effort or shown courage under fire, the dreadful Selles. Special shout out to Semmens for focusing on Wokery while Rome burned and finding this shower to take over the club.

Oh, and one other thing, bollocks to our ticketing policy of getting bums on seats by any means resulting in the proliferation of away fans and football tourists in home areas, and another bollocks to the minimal away allocations we take up and the favourable treatment of away fans 

Edited by Toussaint
Further ranting. Probably more still to come.

57 minutes ago, Pamplemousse said:

Today is 5 years since that Gabbiadini goal

And if you're looking for omens we have the same ref from that game

I'd say the stars are aligning

We just need the hotel in Nottingham to be double booked and it's a sure thing

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Pamplemousse said:

Today is 5 years since that Gabbiadini goal

And if you're looking for omens we have the same ref from that game

I'd say the stars are aligning

Hoping for the same outcome today 🙂

Edited by davefizzy14

Getting this in early before anyone asks for streams :smug:

20:00 Nottingham Forest x Southampton | https://v3.sportsonline.sx/channels/hd/hd1.php

20:00 Nottingham Forest x Southampton | https://v3.sportsonline.sx/channels/hd/hd2.php

20:00 Nottingham Forest x Southampton | https://v3.sportsonline.sx/channels/pt/eleven1.php

20:00 Nottingham Forest x Southampton | https://v3.sportsonline.sx/channels/bra/br4.php

Thanks NL. It's on Sky so I'm going to the local pub in a Portsmouth supporting area. I'm used to the banter, I can take it.. aaaargh!

I'll pretend I'm there for the Coronation ale..

Edit: limited to 3 posts so I'll just add the question.. do you think Selles will have us attacking??!

Edited by suewhistle

100s of Saints fans still believing escape is possible on Twitter and that if we come out fighting blah blah blah. What these fans don’t realise is this bunch of players and this manager just don’t know how. That’s the simple and horrible truth. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Fitzhugh Fella said:

100s of Saints fans still believing escape is possible on Twitter and that if we come out fighting blah blah blah. What these fans don’t realise is this bunch of players and this manager just don’t know how. That’s the simple and horrible truth. 

It would be typical if Leicester and Everton lost today gifting us a massive and completely undeserved chance to win against Forest and have us believing again, only for us to not turn up again and lose 1-0.

14 minutes ago, SNSUN said:

It would be typical if Leicester and Everton lost today gifting us a massive and completely undeserved chance to win against Forest and have us believing again, only for us to not turn up again and lose 1-0.

Leicester are 2-0 down already so this is looking good 😥

2 hours ago, suewhistle said:

Thanks NL. It's on Sky so I'm going to the local pub in a Portsmouth supporting area. I'm used to the banter, I can take it.. aaaargh!

I'll pretend I'm there for the Coronation ale..

Edit: limited to 3 posts so I'll just add the question.. do you think Selles will have us attacking??!

No.

26 minutes ago, Crab Lungs said:

I literally don’t care who we select tonight, I hope he has a laugh and picks our most ineffective 11 just so that I can combust to a pile of ash and prove to my mate spontaneous self combustion is real.

He has already tried that.

• Haha 2

Easiest game of the season for me, just down the road. Hope we play a proper striker and give a couple of youngsters game time off the bench. Expect to be outplayed on the pitch and outsung in the stands though, Forest have a team which can show some urgency and passion and get the fans going, unlike our lot.

Our passion vs Forest's passion. It's curtains before the whistle is even blown. We've had so many 'must-wins' and fucked them all.

I'm hoping next season we actually have some games that we dominate and win, it'll be an odd feeling!

My main regret is that Saints didn't get any silverware at all during this stint in the PL.

• Like 1

Should beat Forest 3-1. If we don't win then in the unlikely event we win last 3 games 33 points won't be enough anyway so its relegation. Everton win and we lose today makes it probally 1/200 for drop. Just hope manager starts with best players and no changes at all.

Got the team sheet as it’s been leaked.

Mccarthy

Bree

Bednarek 

ABK

DCC

Walker-Peters

Latvia

JWP

Eloynoussi

Diallo

Adam Armstrong

The plan is to keep it tight and have a go second half according to my source.

Kidding but if that was the team I would go fucking crazy.

11 minutes ago, Pilchards said:

Got the team sheet as it’s been leaked.

Mccarthy

Bree

Bednarek 

ABK

DCC

Walker-Peters

Latvia

JWP

Eloynoussi

Diallo

Adam Armstrong

The plan is to keep it tight and have a go second half according to my source.

Kidding but if that was the team I would go fucking crazy.

Me too. No Lyanco.

• Lighthouse changed the title to Forest 4-3 Saints - Match Thread
  • Lighthouse unpinned this topic