Mike Dean retires

Yorkshire Saint

Still fuming about the 9-0 to Man Utd where the United player dived at 6-0 ahead. He then admitted he dived to Mike Dean who still overruled the original decision to award both a penalty AND send the Saints player off. That was at the tail end of a series of gamechanging decisions from him against us.

• Like 9

58 minutes ago, coalman said:

Still fuming about the 9-0 to Man Utd where the United player dived at 6-0 ahead. He then admitted he dived to Mike Dean who still overruled the original decision to award both a penalty AND send the Saints player off. That was at the tail end of a series of gamechanging decisions from him against us.

And wasn’t Dean the VAR referee for ‘that game’ against Leicester? He saw a red card where nobody at the ground even saw a foul.

• Like 5

16 minutes ago, Yorkshire Saint said:

Clattenburg and Milford are competitive alternatives 

Many referees had bad games when we played. Peter Walton is another one who springs to mind. However none of them were consistently as bad for us as the Chicken Strangler. 

25 minutes ago, The Cat said:

Who watches Soccer Saturday anyway? Surely everyone is either at a game or watching a stream of a game.

Used to love watching it if Saints game had been moved from 3pm slot, get an acca on then watch the show hoping for good news as goals went in around the country, not watched it for a few years now but was good to watch in its prime 

16 hours ago, Dark Munster said:

So the bastard retires just after we get relegated.

"Mission accomplished, I can retire now!" - Mike F**king Dean.

I was thinking this! "Now that I've finally achieved my goal of getting Southampton relegated, I can retire in peace" (or pieces)!

• Like 1

Mike Dean, not a good referee and even more so a interesting person.  He is really into Warhammer and spends alot of time painting the Holy Knights of Saturn battle packs - fair play to the lad.

That's all i will say on the matter. 

• Haha 1

Clattenburg was a complete cock. What was it that he said to Lallana whilst he was playing for us during a PL game? It says a lot then that Dean is a bigger wanker than Clattenburg could ever be. Both utter shit as referees.