Saints 1-4 Leicester - Match Thread

AlexLaw76

1 minute ago, Saint_clark said:

Yeah, I've had enough already. This is actually the style of football he wants. It's suicidal.

I don't mind having a project manager who takes time to get his idea across. I would sacrifice a season if it meant clearing out the club to bring in that style. But I want that manager to at least have something to cling onto even if it was at a lower level. Like look at Ange. Big step up from Celtic and is a project manager, but at least his style has shown success everywhere he has been even if lower level. How do we have hope that Martin's style can deliver success when it has never done so before?

• Like 2

Just now, sydney_saint said:

I don't mind having a project manager who takes time to get his idea across. I would sacrifice a season if it meant clearing out the club to bring in that style. But I want that manager to at least have something to cling onto even if it was at a lower level. Like look at Ange. Big step up from Celtic and is a project manager, but at least his style has shown success everywhere he has been even if lower level. How do we have hope that Martin's style can deliver success when it has never done so before?

Let's say we manage to cut down the goals given away and get promoted under Martin - is the plan really to play this way in the Prem?

• Like 1

• Lighthouse changed the title to Saints 1-4 Leicester - Match Thread
  • Lighthouse unpinned this topic