World Cup 2034 - Saudi Arabia

Wade Garrett

20 hours ago, AlexLaw76 said:

country that butchered the middle east 20 years ago, has been awarded the Euros'....so.

Yep I actually agree with you. The US shouldn't be hosting another one either. Though in general I don't expect a country to be squeaky clean, but I do expect them to be better than imprisoning and flogging gay people. That's not a high bar. 

9 minutes ago, sydney_saint said:

Yep I actually agree with you. The US shouldn't be hosting another one either. Though in general I don't expect a country to be squeaky clean, but I do expect them to be better than imprisoning and flogging gay people. That's not a high bar. 

Yep, the next major competition England are in is held in Germany......they have a history, lets say

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, East Kent Saint said:

Not forgetting the British Empire of course , the root of most issues in the middle east , Asia , Africa , Americas , India plus slavery  etc.

The state of you, its a football forum 🤣

Edited by Saint86

15 hours ago, Saint_clark said:

Controversial. Care to explain why exactly you're so strongly in favour of a world cup in Saudi Arabia? ;)

My guess is he's currently being held in a Saudi prison and they threatened to chop his hands off if he didn't type some complimentary comments about them on social media.

• 2 weeks later...