Saints 1-0 Bristol City - Match Thread

Lighthouse

2 minutes ago, SonicBoom said:

Every game u listen to on solent, Jo Tessem says 'we just don't move the ball quickly enough' and yet every week we do exactly the same. 

Meanwhile Ipswich are playing with pace at home and went 2 up in 15 minutes. 

It would be better for football if they went up. The only reason we may go up instead of them is because our squad cost more money. That's kinda crap.

I want our expensive side to dominate teams. Suffocate them up the pitch. Try and win in every part of the pitch. Be brave

• Like 2

First game I’ve watched I a while due to family and work commitments. It’s pretty dull. I get the passing possession type game if it moves your opponents. We seem to pass and pass and pass and pass and not one of there players is dragged out of position. When they may possibly be out of position, we play it sideways or backwards. We are lucky not to be two down. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Bad Wolf said:

Bazunu makes two brilliant saves. No doubut this will be ignored. He DoEsNt SaVe AnYtHiNg

Fuck me, you're easily pleased. He's been better of late but as one shit performance doesn't make him bad (several do), one good save doesn't make him great.

He's still very average is our football

• Lighthouse changed the title to Saints 1-0 Bristol City - Match Thread
  • Lighthouse unpinned this topic