Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
1 hour ago, Turkish said:

They’re only glaringly obvious after the event pal

Not sure Russell Martin getting sacked after the Spurs game was glaringly obvious after it happened. It was obvious at 5-0. 

  • Haha 1
Posted
11 hours ago, The Kraken said:

He could have lurked for 19 years. That was my first thought, as there are a lot of people who definitely genuinely do that.

My first thought was that he's an alt for Glasgow, NGL.

Posted
26 minutes ago, trousers said:

How can a player change their mind after a deal is done (i.e. contract signed)... Unless by "done" you meant "almost done" rather than actually done...?

Deal agreed with other club, contract agreed & medical done, literally changed his mind 5 mins before signing the contract

Posted
9 hours ago, hypochondriac said:

It wasn't k bully supersound then. He was pretty on the money. Guan? Seem to remember he knew a few things.

Always thought those two were pretty accurate, no?

Posted
3 minutes ago, Saint86 said:

Always thought those two were pretty accurate, no?

Yes that's why I said unlikely to be them. I can't think of many itk people who acted like MB does unless it is thevman (which given that Lallana is back in the club in some capacity would make sense.)

  • Like 1
Posted
6 minutes ago, hypochondriac said:

Yes that's why I said unlikely to be them. I can't think of many itk people who acted like MB does unless it is thevman (which given that Lallana is back in the club in some capacity would make sense.)

It’s Kaiser Soze. 

  • Like 1
Posted
18 minutes ago, hypochondriac said:

Yes that's why I said unlikely to be them. I can't think of many itk people who acted like MB does unless it is thevman (which given that Lallana is back in the club in some capacity would make sense.)

Joined in 2016. Didn't post until last year. Hmmmmm

Posted
34 minutes ago, MB said:

Deal agreed with other club, contract agreed & medical done, literally changed his mind 5 mins before signing the contract

Worked out well for him. 

Struggling for minutes in the Turkish Super lig

  • Like 1
Posted

Not a chance am I ITK but I received a message from someone last night that knows a certain person at the upper end of the club and he has given him the nod that there will be an announcement on Thursday and that it is only a fine that Tonda will get with no ban.

Don't shoot the messenger as things could of course change between now and then, with the way that this whole debacle has gone on but my man was quietly confident albeit, until that announcement is made nothing is 100% guaranteed.

  • Like 23
Posted
5 minutes ago, craigthesaint said:

Not a chance am I ITK but I received a message from someone last night that knows a certain person at the upper end of the club and he has given him the nod that there will be an announcement on Thursday and that it is only a fine that Tonda will get with no ban.

Don't shoot the messenger as things could of course change between now and then, with the way that this whole debacle has gone on but my man was quietly confident albeit, until that announcement is made nothing is 100% guaranteed.

Tier 1 ITK btw.

It's all gonna be alright guys. 

Posted
11 hours ago, St Chalet said:

MB's previous username was a certified ITK poster IMHO. No further comment.

MB you have been certified by St Chalet is there an issue as to who you were previously?

Posted
3 minutes ago, Pamplemousse said:

I'd be amazed if he escaped a ban - even a touchline ban - but appreciate the information.

 

Could conceivably be a fine with a suspended ban?

Posted
17 minutes ago, craigthesaint said:

Not a chance am I ITK but I received a message from someone last night that knows a certain person at the upper end of the club and he has given him the nod that there will be an announcement on Thursday and that it is only a fine that Tonda will get with no ban.

Don't shoot the messenger as things could of course change between now and then, with the way that this whole debacle has gone on but my man was quietly confident albeit, until that announcement is made nothing is 100% guaranteed.

I see you've been ITK about our kit designs in the past, so I'm prematurely celebrating.

Posted
59 minutes ago, MB said:

Deal agreed with other club, contract agreed & medical done, literally changed his mind 5 mins before signing the contract

Why do all the things you say are happening eventually involve a change of plan?

Posted

Not a chance the club would be posting Tonda images at the training ground if they'd been informed of a football wide ban, even if it was on appeal. Reckon the official line that the club have no idea is probably still the most likely as of 10am this morning.

  • Like 3
Posted
20 minutes ago, SfcPhil said:

I see you've been ITK about our kit designs in the past, so I'm prematurely celebrating.

Lots of products on the market, and support available to help...a friend told me. 🙂

  • Like 1
  • Haha 5
Posted
52 minutes ago, craigthesaint said:

Not a chance am I ITK but I received a message from someone last night that knows a certain person at the upper end of the club and he has given him the nod that there will be an announcement on Thursday and that it is only a fine that Tonda will get with no ban.

Don't shoot the messenger as things could of course change between now and then, with the way that this whole debacle has gone on but my man was quietly confident albeit, until that announcement is made nothing is 100% guaranteed.

I'd take that, all day long. But that would mean the wait has been the punishment. And I can't see them letting us off with that, because it will soon be forgotten. There has to be more, to set the example they clearly want. 

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Saint86 said:

My first thought was that he's an alt for Glasgow, NGL.


Initials ‘MB’

= Michael Ball

= Played for Glasgow Rangers 2001 - 2005

= Glasgow

Hiding in plain sight. Toying with us. Makes you think. 

Edited by Midfield_General
Posted
1 hour ago, craigthesaint said:

Not a chance am I ITK but I received a message from someone last night that knows a certain person at the upper end of the club and he has given him the nod that there will be an announcement on Thursday and that it is only a fine that Tonda will get with no ban.

Don't shoot the messenger as things could of course change between now and then, with the way that this whole debacle has gone on but my man was quietly confident albeit, until that announcement is made nothing is 100% guaranteed.

Would love this to be true, mainly for the amount of piss it would boil. 

  • Like 6
  • Haha 2
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, SfcPhil said:

I see you've been ITK about our kit designs in the past, so I'm prematurely celebrating.

You can get tablets for that...

Edit: darn you @Holmes_and_Watson, beaten to it... 😁 #greatmindsthinkingalike

Edited by trousers
Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, St Chalet said:

MB's previous username was a certified ITK poster IMHO. No further comment.

I would be more circumspect but this has all the hallmarks of one of those Paul Allen takeover era pranks that everyone else seemed to be part of but me. All that "next Friday" bollocks and cryptic bullshit. I'll take it with a pinch of salt and move on.

 

EDIT - thanks for the anonymous DM, wow that changes everything. I stand corrected.

😉

Edited by Ted Bates Statue
Posted
1 hour ago, Midfield_General said:


Initials ‘MB’

= Michael Ball

= Played for Glasgow Rangers 2001 - 2005

= Glasgow

Hiding in plain sight. Toying with us. Makes you think. 

M B

Man Boobs

Is it BadBoySaint?

Posted

The only person who mentioned Eckert around the time of the Still sacking hasn’t mentioned anything. Make of that what you will. 

Posted

This is going to be joyous if it's just a fine and/or suspended ban. I fear for the welfare and mental health of anyone living in Teeside...

  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...