Pompey Takeover Saga

Fitzhugh Fella

Time is so important you cannot buy time,so with that in mind and this thread so much fun,taking up so much of it i decided a few weeks ago never again to read one word of "the ho".

It works really well all you have to do is read everything else and you realise how much rubbish he spouts without actually looking at it. Give it a try my lovely's

Is anybody else in ?

Been doing that for months!

Same here. Life's too short...

Time is so important you cannot buy time,so with that in mind and this thread so much fun,taking up so much of it i decided a few weeks ago never again to read one word of "the ho".

It works really well all you have to do is read everything else and you realise how much rubbish he spouts without actually looking at it. Give it a try my lovely's

Is anybody else in ?

That's what I just said above.. It's much easier reading the dissections of people who have the enrgy and patience to read him.

I thought last week TB said they could make it to the end of the season, today he's saying it's not certain again.

Which is it then?

It was a great way of getting an extra million out if West Ham so he's going for a second bite

I thought last week TB said they could make it to the end of the season, today he's saying it's not certain again.

Which is it then?

If the few would rather go out with their muver on mothers day rather than pack the park and TB continues to give away tickets for a quid then the sums need recalculating :-)

If the few would rather go out with their Sister on mothers day rather than pack the park and TB continues to give away tickets for a quid then the sums need recalculating :-)

Ive made a correction for you......easy mistake to make

Edited by Brizzie Saints

To the tune of "Only fools and horses"

Got someone else's money in their pocket

Got a shell suit in the caravan

Cause if you want the bestest uns

And you don't pay debts

Then brother your a pompey fan

Where they came from is a mystery

It's like something out of mordor

and they grew webbed feet

And here's the one driving a merc

How does he afford it when he told the dwp he couldn't work

la la lala la la - la la la la etc......

i'l get me coat.....

Out of curiosity, does it cost anything to register a club in the lower leagues and if so, how much? Just wondering if it's something they'll do regardless of the final outcome so they can play out both eventualities alongside eachother?

If the worst comes to the worst I'm sure Chinny would be happy to lend AFC Cheats the registration money.

This is what we are up against ..... stolen from UI site, originally posted by good old Stuey.

"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUfIbU7Kg7A&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3">

Ah, so glad that we finally have documentary definition of what bestest fans actually means.

Must make note to ensure we mail that out to any prospective new buyers. I'm sure a link on Talksports twitter feed would be much appreciated by them, certainly need to get that message out there to show why they need to be saved

Still, on a positive note, at least he made more sense than the troll

Funniest bit of that is on about 40 secs...

"Come on P... oh' er what is it again.... Come on P*mpeyyyyyyy....."

I did like the Trademark Mobility Scooter scuttling by halfway through.

Pity the Old Biddy won't be getting the same image rights as Sol Campbell was on !!

The tickets for £1 scheme stinks

They're just bending the rules again. They know that any plan B club could be allocated a league based on their average attendance, so it's a case of giving away as many cheap tickets as possible so they can say 'our attendances average 15k when they know it should only be 8k'

Cheating right up to the very last moment

And they have the nerve to call us scum

Edited by Winchester Red

Ah, so glad that we finally have documentary definition of what bestest fans actually means.

Must make note to ensure we mail that out to any prospective new buyers. I'm sure a link on Talksports twitter feed would be much appreciated by them, certainly need to get that message out there to show why they need to be saved

Still, on a positive note, at least he made more sense than the troll

..and he was wearing Red n White! Perhaps it was a Saint WUM in front of a Blue screen?

In their defence the ticket office has struggled since Liam 'we are all in this together' Lawrence packed his bags and demonstrated that he isn't it at all.

I hope he left some details of how far he'd got with organising the coaches, the ticket office hasn't been the same since he stopped running it.

And he certainly made a difference to Cardiff's midfield the other night in their 3-0 home defeat - they might have secured their pompey points with that transfer deal, but they are losing them at the same rate by dressing him as a footballer and letting him on the pitch.

It's all gone a bit quiet over to the east - it's a bit boring.

We might have to adjust to that as the norm if they go pop.

No more plucky rallying cries, no more myths - and I'll miss the deluded tales of emails about refs, and the unrivalled support of the passionate bestest.

Yeah, you might hate them but you know that we need them to survive. :? :scared:

What are we without the few?

Rebels without a thread.

I'm not going to write this stuff about Bournemouth - two seaside gags about old people and it's done - Eddie Mitchell is funny but the novelty of his drink-fuelled radio interviews and reluctance to settle bar bills would wear off.

Yeah, the demise of pompey might be VERY funny for a day or two, but Poyet won't hack it either when it comes to delusion.

He might support people using the N word and teach his players and ballboys to cheat, and he may have screwed up his big chimpy-face and insulted us before we bent his team over at the running track - but he doesn't have the comedy value of shuffling around Horton Heath in his club tracksuit with little Gus on display.

So Chanrai is the keeper of a little comedy goldmine and we need it - its the one out of Scooby Doo, Storrie was wearing a mask and if it hadn't been for the pesky kids on here...he might have got away with it...

No, just accept it, we need the rivalry - though about four divisions distance between us would be my preferred choice - and fair.

So why so quiet over there? - is it the worry building before Judgement Day, or is it because they are deep in negotiations with a gang of interested buyers?

I reckon that if Birch thought he could dismiss the Chinster's claims he would have come out with all guns blazing and told him where to go, that would be a vital part of any attempt to sell.

Or are they just fizzling out?

I'll miss them.*

*but only if you tamper with the sights on my rocket launcher.

Is anybody else in ?

Have been operating that way for weeks myself. Goebbels Ho's pure bull**** takes too much time. I just read the rest.

So if more and more are going out on loan how are they going to field a side? - get loans in? I thought a week or so ago they couln't fill the bench

It's a fair question, given the limits of loanees per season, and match-day squads...

So... I predict whinging about the "unfair" FL loan limits some time soon. "It's stopping us fielding a full squad. They made us offload players and now won't let us get anyone in. But we're not competitive!" etc...

So players continue to hurtle out the door faster than uncle avram pulled his zipper up.

Knowing they were all on extremely high salaries - good job TB in trying to save something.

But.

Are Reading, Cardiff, whu et al REALLY paying the wages in full? What were the actual deals? Did they involve a loan fee? Did they involve an option to buy?

Could the deals have been - pay their wages in full we'll deduct that from their purchase price in the summer.

Have they given away the last source of big bucks coming in?

Will be interesting to find that out as it will tell us a lot about what TB sees as the actual scenario the minute the season ends

According to people on Pompey Online, Mullins' contract expires in July, so unless it's renewed, they've probably seen the back of him.

Also, the rumor going around skatesville is that Henderson's loan fee was c.£400k, with an option to buy for c. £1.2m in the summer... Now I know Big Sam is desperate to avoid the pompey liquidation point penalty... but those figures seem rather inflated to me. Would you loan a back-up keeper for almost half a million?

I thought West Ham were broke?

They are, but their owners seem happy (for now) to put up with an estimated £20 million loss this season in a desperate attempt to get back to the Premier League. What happens if they don't go up? ....hmmm. Maybe for example the option to buy Henderson will not be taken up?

Mullins "gutted" to be leaving Pompey according to the snooze.

*sn1ggers* sure you are Hayden, sure you are.

Yeah, but at least we now know the name of the kitman....

‘I had a good relationship with the players and there’s people from Kev the Kitman to the chef and Ashleigh (Emberson), the manager’s PA.

they can sign free transfers and play youth team. you know, the way every other broke club in the world does!

Anyone know where the PFA Free Transfer list has gone? Can't seem to find it anymore. Would be interesting to see the type of players they could replace some of their top earners with. Webber just signed for Leeds a couple of weeks ago, and did OK against us - an ex-player too.

"Thursday, March 15, 2012 at 11:37 AM

Good luck HM. On another note l managed to persuade my two cousins to come to the match Saturday one is a WHU fan and the other Burnley and they are going to wear their clubs shirts in support of Pompey."

:facepalm:

According to people on Pompey Online, Mullins' contract expires in July, so unless it's renewed, they've probably seen the back of him.

Also, the rumor going around skatesville is that Henderson's loan fee was c.£400k, with an option to buy for c. £1.2m in the summer... Now I know Big Sam is desperate to avoid the pompey liquidation point penalty... but those figures seem rather inflated to me. Would you loan a back-up keeper for almost half a million?

That has to be a bo!!ox made up figure. They have 11 games left , so about £36,000 per game for someone to sit on the bench.

That has to be a bo!!ox made up figure. They have 11 games left , so about £36,000 per game for someone to sit on the bench.

Think you will find that its £36,000 a game and not sitting on the bench, unless BFS changes his policy on subs.

Any one concerend that the skates are off loading their high earners to out promotion rivals?
It dosent concern me that players are being loaned out, It does concern me WHU can overpay for a player effectivly buying 2-5 point advantage over us. They could not buy 2-5 points any other way. PFC should not be in existance. At the start of the season they had a strength they could not afford. There appears to be a panic that they cannot disapear mid season... Why not? There are rules that cover a club failing mid season. In all the lower leagues clubs fail.

I funds are owed to PFC pay them, but artificially proping them up is corrupting the competition.

I think my preferred scenario is that Poopey last until the end of the season, and promptly go pop - having been soundly thrashed at SMS along the way. The season will also see Saints and Reading automatically promoted, with Wet Sham eliminated in the play-off 'semi final'.

As Metallica would put it "And Justice For All" !

There's no point in getting too hung up on players going to Reading or West Ham, they've done nothing wrong. The League sanction loans at this period and at least Birch is trying to shift people on. Personally I never thought that there was ever a chance of them going midseason, the FL would just not let it happen. That would be the same with any club in their premier comp, not just The Skates.

Lets face it, Green is pretty shiete and Henderson has had a good season,so it could be a good deal for Fat Sam with an eye on next season. Same with Reading, Mullins will add to their squad. If there was a player that was capable of adding to ours I would hope that Adkins would move to sign him. It's not West Ham or Readings fault we drew at that dump so will only lose 1 point.

Even if you do beleiev that West Ham have only signed him to protect the points, you aint going to prove it, as the valuation is not way OTT. We just need to get the job done and wave the Skates goodbye.