Pompey Takeover Saga

Fitzhugh Fella

If your talking about this one (which is version 2.0):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bT_DZuT8euw

Then yes it was me (look at my youtube username for a clue :rolleyes:)

The first poopey knew about it was when Delldays posted it on their forum :D:D:D

The later one did come from poopey (

) .....just like everything they do, they are second rate and second best.

I have another clip from the downfall film all ready to go for when they enter into administration.

Thanks for that Johnny Bognor. Never thought about the youtube user name. I will say this though, I am in awe. That video is absolutely brilliant and my husband has passed it on to several of his mates and one of them has passed it on to about 50 others. Knew it couldn't have come from poopey!!!

You're just jealous that mine was funnier than yours ;)

There are loads of these on the Internet, it surprised me that it took so long for someone to come out with a Pompey version.

Well played Johnny.

For anyone that wants a go, you can downlaod this version without subtitles, here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qnnpk...eature=related

Then in Windows movie maker, you can add your own.

Bingo

If you were a half decent player would you want to go to Pompey, a club in turmoil and possibly bound for the Championship (and beyond!!)?

This is exactly what I was thinking. They can bang on as much as they like about the transer ban being lifted but what player in their right mind would go and play for them at the moment ?

If you were a half decent player would you want to go to Pompey, a club in turmoil and possibly bound for the Championship (and beyond!!)?

The only reason they attracted players over the past two years was to pay stupid wages, so with that stopped they are only going down hill fast

This is exactly what I was thinking. They can bang on as much as they like about the transer ban being lifted but what player in their right mind would go and play for them at the moment ?

think about it - you are a lower league player, or a young reserve team player in the premiership or an overseas player wanting to get in the premiership.

sign for Pompey - get noticed - bought by another premiership team at end of season

stupid skate fuk

To the Dumb or dark side of hampshire who continually inhabit our board

we are 38 places above your rotten inbred team and with all your Billionaries money (which hasnt been seen so far this season)

can you tell us why wasn't your team playing today ?- no undersoil heating & this in your so called state of the (f)art stadium = no investment just millions robbed by woopert & this despite the old ******** of the thousands of years you have been in the "top flight" Portsmouth have fought for the last 20 odd years to get to the premier and we are premier league , you are NOT you have the temerity to come on here and say you are a big club -- we dont rely on "piped fans" for an atmosphere at our ground & we dont have half our ground close cause we cannot afford to police it ! WE ARE POMPEY so fecking do one!

think about it - you are a lower league player, or a young reserve team player in the premiership or an overseas player wanting to get in the premiership.

sign for Pompey - get noticed - bought by another premiership team at end of season

I understand the point your making but I'm not convinced. It would be like me leaving my job for one that pays a bit more but with the chance of the company going under. It ain't gonna happen.

Quote:

we are 38 places above your rotten inbred team and with all your Billionaries money (which hasnt been seen so far this season)

can you tell us why wasn't your team playing today ?- no undersoil heating & this in your so called state of the (f)art stadium = no investment just millions robbed by woopert & this despite the old ******** of the thousands of years you have been in the "top flight" Portsmouth have fought for the last 20 odd years to get to the premier and we are premier league , you are NOT you have the temerity to come on here and say you are a big club -- we dont rely on "piped fans" for an atmosphere at our ground & we dont have half our ground close cause we cannot afford to police it ! WE ARE POMPEY so fecking do one!

He does seem a tad sensitive

Quote:

He does seem a tad sensitive

I'd say retarded.

What, like in Escape to Victory when the Nazis score? I've never noticed that at SMS.

Sadly this is true, piped cheering when we score a goal, and when the teams come out.

I remember when we played the TSW match, running out of the tunnel to a wall of noise, then turning round to see only about 200 people in the Itchen was quite weird.

Edited by hamster

Sadly this is true, piped cheering when we score a goal, and when the teams come out.

I remember when we played the TSW match, running out of the tunnel to a wall of noise, then turning round to see only about 200 people in the Itchen was quite weird.

Sorry Hamster, whats TSW? I'm glad Pompey have never gone in for this sort of thing, I cant even stand the stadium announcer saying stuff like "Let's make some noise!!!" prior to kick-off. I'm sure whatever clown at SFC takes the decision to introduce such things as 'Canned crowd noise' does it without the consent of 99% of Saints fans, so how the hell do they get away with introducing such cringeworthy 'atmospherics'?, which leave you open to (unfair but given the current circumstances i'll take it) ****taking criticism. :)

Sorry Hamster, whats TSW? I'm glad Pompey have never gone in for this sort of thing, I cant even stand the stadium announcer saying stuff like "Let's make some noise!!!" prior to kick-off. I'm sure whatever clown at SFC takes the decision to introduce such things as 'Canned crowd noise' does it without the consent of 99% of Saints fans, so how the hell do they get away with introducing such cringeworthy 'atmospherics'?, which leave you open to (unfair but given the current circumstances i'll take it) ****taking criticism. :)

My mistake, I meant SWF or The Forum Match to those involved. tbf it was kept fairly quiet on here.

It was aday back in May when a bunch of idiots took tothe St Mary;s pitch, and excitedly like a bunch of kids proceeded to kick a ball in the general direction of the goal.

The 'away team' took an early lead through a very dubious penalty decision. they were full of themselves going in at half-time, but the 'home team' manager (Dubai Phil) knew exactly what he was doing and wiated until just a fw minutes before the final whistle to go for the jugular and kill the game off. The highlights are on youtube.

Next time you see nickh (away team moanager) online, ask him about it, it's one of his favourite subjects.

My mistake, I meant SWF or The Forum Match to those involved. tbf it was kept fairly quiet on here.

It was aday back in May when a bunch of idiots took tothe St Mary;s pitch, and excitedly like a bunch of kids proceeded to kick a ball in the general direction of the goal.

The 'away team' took an early lead through a very dubious penalty decision. they were full of themselves going in at half-time, but the 'home team' manager (Dubai Phil) knew exactly what he was doing and wiated until just a fw minutes before the final whistle to go for the jugular and kill the game off. The highlights are on youtube.

Next time you see nickh (away team moanager) online, ask him about it, it's one of his favourite subjects.

Still, at least the skate forum would never be able to have a match.....

They'd never be able to find 34 fans to take part, let alone the magnificent photgraphers and spectators. In fact, didn't we have more there than for their cup game? Memory dims.

:D

Must be time to start training and planning the rematch, although not sure if nickh will be out of therapy in time

Back in the summer on the day that Sol Campbell signed for Notts Co there was an interview on SSN with the Notts Co's Club Historian outside their ground. Usual comments about this being the biggest signing for Notts Co etc, however at the end of the interview the Sky reporter said "... Are there any other big signing in the pipeline ?" to which the Club Historian said something like " no big ones, but there are a couple of other players we are trying to get in, one is Matt Ritchie but his PARENT CLUB has a TRANSFER BAN placed on them".

Now this interview took place towards the end of July which is a couple of months BEFORE the Skates had their Offical Transfer Embargo, however Ritchie is a Skate, therefore if the Club Historian is correct this is the SECOND embargo placed on them.

Now if you all cast you minds back to the summer transfer window, the Skates didn't sign anyone until the final few days of the Transfer window when the "Fake-Dr" takeover occurred (5 or 6 transfers in the last couple of days of August including Matt Ritchie going out on loan to Notts Co.). This supports the claim made the Club Historian. However there was no official comment made at that time about any Transfer Embargo or it being lifted.

Now Duncan started this thread on the 8th July and a later post (#5416) said that his source was "well placed" so IMO there is something very fishy about the timescale of events and the issue of the Skates even being allowed to start the season.

(8 July = This thread; Late July= NC's Club Historians comments; Late Aug= Fake-Dr takeover; Late Aug= Transfers+Loans etc; 5 Weeks later NO money etc.)

Did somebody pull a fast one over the Premier League to allow the Skates to start the season ?

Now months later it appears IMO that "power" is still with the same group of businessmen and lawyers from Israel as if no takeover occurred at all ?

Perhaps this money laundering court case in Israel due for Feburary is the most important of the court cases.

Someone on one of the skate's mesage boards thinks that there could be interest in them from Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum (the mega rich racing horse owner)...you have to laugh, this could be their "Paul Allen" moment.

If memory serves right they have had at least two 'Paul Allen' moments already in the last six months (Al Fahim and Al Faraj) so maybe it's third time lucky?

I hope not!

They are seriously taking the **** now. This is just showing how weak/powerless the PL are. I'm pleased FIFA look like they are going to flex their muscles.

Someone on one of the skate's mesage boards thinks that there could be interest in them from Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum (the mega rich racing horse owner)...you have to laugh, this could be their "Paul Allen" moment.

The only football club he is interested in is Liverpool and will step in when Hicks and Gillette finally admit defeat.

Important Information

View Terms of service (Terms of Use) and Privacy Policy (Privacy Policy) and Forum Guidelines ({Guidelines})