Pompey Takeover Saga

Fitzhugh Fella

How are the few reacting to this wonderful news? Anyone with a po login care to share a few choice responses? :D

There is a thread started about it which include the text of the entire article started 17 mins ago. (They must have seen it here first.)

It has no replies. ;)

There is a thread started about it which include the text of the entire article started 17 mins ago. (They must have seen it here first.)

It has no replies. ;)

One now going 'LOL.'

Of more bizarre interest is that Portsmyth is bidding to become the 'UK City of Football.'

And there is a bit of banging on over them being the 'biggest fan owned ra-ra-something or other' over that.

http://www.portsmouth.co.uk/news/portsmouth-bids-to-become-uk-city-of-football-1-6057986#.U3Mmwv_GphQ.twitter

One now going 'LOL.'

Of more bizarre interest is that Portsmyth is bidding to become the 'UK City of Football.'

And there is a bit of banging on over them being the 'biggest fan owned ra-ra-something or other' over that.

http://www.portsmouth.co.uk/news/portsmouth-bids-to-become-uk-city-of-football-1-6057986#.U3Mmwv_GphQ.twitter

Aaaaaah hahaha hahaha ha hahaha

Oh do stop it you're giving me a hernia

One now going 'LOL.'

Its not me, though I would LOL if they were to be banned.

I personally believe that no one gives away their money even for love.

However if the presidents get pompey back to the championship and even back to the premiership with better facilities and maybe a better ground, I would not begrudge them making some money out of their investment. Same goes to the pst shareholders.

:mcinnes:

If the HNW fans sold up to just Robinson for example and he had over 60 percent of the shares would it be the case they could then to legally entitled to buy the whole?

Nick ffs you are OLD. You KNOW how this ends. It isn't about the buy out, it is about the "We did everything in our power but STILL couldn't save Nottarfkrap" but we look forward to playing our games at HMS Daedelus (sic) / Havant & Waterlooville / Thorney Island / Brighton

However if the presidents get pompey back to the championship and even back to the premiership with better facilities and maybe a better ground, I would not begrudge them making some money out of their investment. Same goes to the pst shareholders.

Sorry not been here for a little while so just need clarification in case something has changed.

Is it now agreed that the blue few who actually gave a donation to the PST have in fact purchased shares instead of donating their hard earned cash?

Or is it the same as we have known all along that there wasn't any shares to start with?

Sorry not been here for a little while so just need clarification in case something has changed.

Is it now agreed that the blue few who actually gave a donation to the PST have in fact purchased shares instead of donating their hard earned cash?

Or is it the same as we have known all along that there wasn't any shares to start with?

Fear not, it's still the same where it's purely a donation - and now here is the plea to up your donation:

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/portsmouth/news/35077/

I note it's to help with the running of the club - which of course has a sound business plan and all bases are covered financially. Oh......

Someone get Philip Clarke to home and away matches and cheering if they score. That way, the Bestest can claim Tesco are fans for when they move in and turn the Fortress into a carpark for the superstore.

You can see the News headlines by our beloved #factlessallen Ex Pompey Goalkeeper let's his ex colleagues down by declaring bankruptcy - how did it get into this state of affairs, can he not handle money.

Wouldn't have happened if Andrew Andronikou hadn't bullied David and the other ex-players into accepting a fraction of what they were owned, 2 admins ago.

That's a bit harsh, they did manage nearly a decade before their first financial collapse.

I've lost count now, it's approx five serious bouts of insolvency in the history of the three or four football clubs that have formed and folded in the city.

At least the new business celebrated a full year without needing to be bailed out...

Fear not, it's still the same where it's purely a donation - and now here is the plea to up your donation:

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/portsmouth/news/35077/

I note it's to help with the running of the club - which of course has a sound business plan and all bases are covered financially. Oh......

You couldn't make it up could you. They're unbelievable.

Danny Baker (@prodnose) was tweeting about their cup 'win' devaluing the trophy whilst the cup final was on yesterday. Was very funny.

Baker is so bitter and unfunny. His MO these days is just to deride football matches. He was same last season moaning about Wigan v Man City when everyone else is enjoying.

I used to like him but now he just seems twisted individual.

Danny Baker (@prodnose) was tweeting about their cup 'win' devaluing the trophy whilst the cup final was on yesterday. Was very funny.

But they weren't in debt when they stole that, no sir, not one copper penny, it's only jealous nutjobs who would ever think otherwise because they're all blinded by unthinking hatred

http://www.portsmouth.co.uk/sport/pompey/awfs-is-one-of-game-s-bright-young-things-1-6066433

As inauspicious nick names go, "Awfs" has to be right up there. Apparently he's the biggest hero since the last one, and set to be even more heroic as he steers the Pompey ship in the wake of footballing giant AFC Bournemouth (shurely shome mishtake).

If he is *that* fantastic why the hell did they appoint the ex-Fleetwood manager who's name escapes me at the moment when Awfs was in his previous caretaker role?

If he is *that* fantastic why the hell did they appoint the ex-Fleetwood manager who's name escapes me at the moment when Awfs was in his previous caretaker role?

You may recall a thing called the hero-villain-swing-ometer, pretty big down fatpipe central.

Theyve all had the same treatment, rack up a couple of defeats and awfs will be demonised and promoptly hounded out of the septic isle.

Portsmouth FC@officialpompey

Congratulations to @CambridgeUtdFC - we look forward to welcoming you to Fratton Park next season #pompey

Mike Baxter@MickyBaxter

@officialpompey @CambridgeUtdFC You will play in front of 18000 who will sound like 200000. See you next season Cambridge.

Or possibly 13000 that will sound like 13000 + a cluckwit with a bell......

if your on about Ronny, then he was the right man for the job!:mcinnes:mind you if you were p**up mate to that usles grinnig c**t cattlin, you could of been the porta loo cleaner and you would of been The rite man for the job,

Congratulations to @CambridgeUtdFC - we look forward to welcoming you to Fratton Park next season #pompey

Mike Baxter@MickyBaxter

@officialpompey @CambridgeUtdFC You will play in front of 18000 who will sound like 200000. See you next season Cambridge.

You may be shocked at the state of the place and wonder why you bothered. Good luck Cambridge, hope you get 6 points off them and help send them down to the league you have just come up from.

Mike Baxter@MickyBaxter

200000 that's my coffee gone all over my phone, bloody Portsmouth still costing me money.

Mike Baxter@MickyBaxter

18,000 is VERY ambitious for next season!

How are the season ticket sales going? I'm guessing not that well this summer as surely factless knobhead would be trumpeting the bestest season ticket buyers in the whole land by now...

http://www.portsmouth.co.uk/sport/pompey/awfs-is-one-of-game-s-bright-young-things-1-6066433

As inauspicious nick names go, "Awfs" has to be right up there. Apparently he's the biggest hero since the last one, and set to be even more heroic as he steers the Pompey ship in the wake of footballing giant AFC Bournemouth (shurely shome mishtake).

Worth saving this article for a bit of Xmas reading.

My niece supports the 'U's and lives on the south coast. I'll warn her about Fratton Park if she plans to visit: I don't mean the crowd but the state of the ground and the loos...

The state of the ground is the least of her worries. Personally, I'd be warning her about the entire population down there if she hasn't visited before. Scary, in a peculiar and disturbing way. Think Royston Pompey

Cambridge must be quaking in their boots. I feel sorry for them, they are probably wishing they never went up.

Had to post on page 1959, year of my birth. Make sure, younger nutjobs, that you do the same over the coming months, as we hurtle towards the mythical page 2000.

The state of the ground is the least of her worries. Personally, I'd be warning her about the entire population down there if she hasn't visited before. Scary, in a peculiar and disturbing way. Think Royston Pompey

Please never put those two place names together! ;)

Cambridge must be quaking in their boots. I feel sorry for them, they are probably wishing they never went up.

Had to post on page 1959, year of my birth. Make sure, younger nutjobs, that you do the same over the coming months, as we hurtle towards the mythical page 2000.

Looking forward to going up to the Abbey next season to watch the U's smash them!

[quote name=

Bugger missed mine 1956 Mods can we delete 3 pages please :-)

Important Information

View Terms of service (Terms of Use) and Privacy Policy (Privacy Policy) and Forum Guidelines ({Guidelines})