Pompey Takeover Saga

Fitzhugh Fella

SSN seem to be getting ******ed off with this now.....

Request has been sent to FIFA and they are considering this request from PFC and they will decide within 24 hours

Oh the big balls of the EPL. Instead of saying NO! they pass the buck on to FIFA. F****** joke!

I'd imagine Platini and his cronies are aching for a PL club to go to the wall.. anything to dent the league....

Normally i'd agree that Platini would do his utmost to kick a EPL team down, but Poopey don't play by the normal rules.

Have any large cash withdrawals in Euros been made in Poopey today, with a motorbike Courier shooting off to Paris/geneva?

Are you going to be called FC Pompey? I thought it was AFC Pompey..

At least they'd start the season top of the league.

How about Portsea Island FC (Freak Community).

For the sake of history they could play in their traditional Salmon Pink and revert back to their original nickname 'The Shrimps'. All so very appropriate.

Interesting ... One of the Blue Circus fans on the New comments page suggesting that the request to sale players is just a ploy !!!

They may be aware that the request will be denied , they can then inform Judge Judy .. we would have paid but the nasty people at FIFA won't let us sale our assest as the case in any business suffering our plight ..we are being discrimnated , we want a European ruling .. give us six months to sort this out ..pleaseeee

A broadcaster for the ITV Meridian liquidated his ailing club to spare it from "terrible pain".

Police are investigating after the Meridian broadcaster said he had a pact with the club to act if its suffering increased. During a documentary on the death of the Premier League, Fred Dinenage, 70, said: "I killed a club once. It'd been my love and it got relegated. I picked up the phone and applied for a winding up order, until it was dead. No regrets." Mr Dinenage said he liquidated his former love while he was in a third rate regional news show - which he did not name - after accountants told him that there was nothing further that could be done for club.

"I said to the accountant: 'Leave me… just for a bit,' and he went away.

"I picked up the phone and persued the winding up order until it was dead.

"The accountant came back and I said: 'It's gone.' Nothing more was ever said.

"When you love a football club, it is difficult to see it suffer. "

Oh I'm sure there will be an investigation....HMRC, Fraud squad etc etc. Mr Pullis sounds shocked, then again, most of the football world think it's a great shame, and don't look at the bigger picture. AB on talk sport, 'they should get a second chance'.............HELLO!!!!!!, they had that 10 years ago.

Oh I'm sure there will be an investigation....HMRC, Fraud squad etc etc. Mr Pullis sounds shocked, then again, most of the football world think it's a great shame, and don't look at the bigger picture. AB on talk sport, 'they should get a second chance'.............HELLO!!!!!!, they had that 10 years ago.

A wake up call to football in general.

I've just spent 5 hours reading this thread and I can basically say they are ****ed!!!

The best option they have is for our owner to bail them out with just enough to operate again, that to me would be the funniest thing ever as we will own that pile of crap down the road.

seriously if they faded I would miss the banter as no other team come close to the utter hate I have for them.

A broadcaster for the ITV Meridian liquidated his ailing club to spare it from "terrible pain".

Police are investigating after the Meridian broadcaster said he had a pact with the club to act if its suffering increased. During a documentary on the death of the Premier League, Fred Dinenage, 70, said: "I killed a club once. It'd been my love and it got relegated. I picked up the phone and applied for a winding up order, until it was dead. No regrets." Mr Dinenage said he liquidated his former love while he was in a third rate regional news show - which he did not name - after accountants told him that there was nothing further that could be done for club.

"I said to the accountant: 'Leave me… just for a bit,' and he went away.

"I picked up the phone and persued the winding up order until it was dead.

"The accountant came back and I said: 'It's gone.' Nothing more was ever said.

"When you love a football club, it is difficult to see it suffer. "

lol.

a broadcaster for the itv meridian liquidated his ailing club to spare it from "terrible pain".

police are investigating after the meridian broadcaster said he had a pact with the club to act if its suffering increased. During a documentary on the death of the premier league, fred dinenage, 70, said: "i killed a club once. It'd been my love and it got relegated. I picked up the phone and applied for a winding up order, until it was dead. No regrets." mr dinenage said he liquidated his former love while he was in a third rate regional news show - which he did not name - after accountants told him that there was nothing further that could be done for club.

"i said to the accountant: 'leave me… just for a bit,' and he went away.

"i picked up the phone and persued the winding up order until it was dead.

"the accountant came back and i said: 'it's gone.' nothing more was ever said.

"when you love a football club, it is difficult to see it suffer. "

rofl :D

If anyone is interested, Radio 5 live are doing an hour long special on PFC tonight between 1900 and 2000 hrs.

This includes a fans forum with guests.

Might make interesting listening.

You mean it could be like the guests on 'this is your life'....

"You have never seen him before but we have flown him all the way from Saudi Arabia to be with us tonight..."

One or two seemed concerned the 'banter' will disappear when it all goes pop...do you really believe they'll all just go away?

Their grubby little town aint going anywhere, the knuckledraggers that inhabit it will still wanna fight. and AFC p*rtsmyth & havant & waterlooville & whoever united rovers athletic will still see us as the local rivals. They'll be more bitter than ever!

You mean it could be like the guests on 'this is your life'....

"You have never seen him before but we have flown him all the way from Saudi Arabia to be with us tonight..."

"Here I am heavily disguised as a Tax Inspector.......and I don't think they have seen me yet !! "

can storrie be charged with assisted suicide (of a football club) ?

He has pretty much raped every football club he has been involved with... let's hope he ends up with criminal charges.

It's laughable how Storrie bleats "I'm just the CEO, not the owner..."

Sorry, sunshine, that makes you a director and culpable for anything untoward that comes out of the Vantis assessment.

Interesting ... One of the Blue Circus fans on the New comments page suggesting that the request to sale players is just a ploy !!!

They may be aware that the request will be denied , they can then inform Judge Judy .. we would have paid but the nasty people at FIFA won't let us sale our assest as the case in any business suffering our plight ..we are being discrimnated , we want a European ruling .. give us six months to sort this out ..pleaseeee

To which the judge will no doubt respond : This is a wind up isn't it?

He has pretty much raped every football club he has been involved with... let's hope he ends up with criminal charges.

It's laughable how Storrie bleats "I'm just the CEO, not the owner..."

Sorry, sunshine, that makes you a director and culpable for anything untoward that comes out of the Vantis assessment.

In partnership with Saggy the twitch they should be charged with gang rape....an interesting concept given how they could end up in the same nick!:shock::D

Wonder which league FC Pompey will be allowed to join? I can't believe for a second that any of the professional leagues would admit them, the closest comparible example is AFC Wimbledon had to start in tier nine.

IMO they will need to start in one of the following leagues:

Conference National (Blue Square Premier) - tier 5

Conference South (Blue Square South) - tier 6

Southern League Premier (Zamaretto Premier) - tier 7

Southern League South & West (Zamaretto Div 1 S&W) - tier 8

Wessex League (Sydenhams Football League [Wessex]) - tier 9

Depending upon the league FC Skates enter, I imagine Saints fans might boost the attendance of some of the following local derbies:

Conference National: Salisbury

Conference South: Eastleigh

Southern League Premier: Bashley

Southern League South & West: AFC Totton

Wessex League: Totton & Eling; Blackfield & Langley; Newport (IOW); Romsey; Winchester; Lymington; Brockenhurst; New Milton; Cowes

Important Information

View Terms of service (Terms of Use) and Privacy Policy (Privacy Policy) and Forum Guidelines ({Guidelines})