Pompey Takeover Saga

Fitzhugh Fella

I know but Phil said it had been removed from the Echo site, hence the repost

Wasn't working this morning - apologies - guess the Echo was just having a bad day. I had a really good day. Started with a very rude text message and got worse. But they were all from Skates so it just made it funnier & funnier.

Wow a thread about poopey's takeover. You know what I have been here for goodness knows how many years and I never new this existed. :) Lol

one day I will show this to my kids and we wil rejoice in it's words. (In-fact I will contact the church of england to add it to the bible as a new gospel after all it does mean good news)

I think we're longer than the bible now.

Summary of the Court Case

Day 1 - Tuesday 31/5

Legal Submissions

Day 2 - Wednesday 1/6

09:22:00: Trial (Part Heard) - Resume - 10:12

10:02:00: Trial (Part Heard) - Jury Sworn In - 10:54

10:23:00: Trial (Part Heard) - Case adjourned until 11:15 - 11:06

10:43:00: Trial (Part Heard) - Prosecution Opening - 11:34

15:22:00: Trial (Part Heard) - Case adjourned until 10:00 - 16:19

Day 3 - Thursday 2/6

09:12:00: Trial (Part Heard) - Resume - 10:08

09:22:00: Trial (Part Heard) - Prosecution Opening - 10:13

12:02:00: Trial (Part Heard) - Case adjourned until 14:00 - 12:58

13:12:00: Trial (Part Heard) - Prosecution Opening - 14:10

13:33:00: Trial (Part Heard) - Resume - 14:45

14:12:00: Trial (Part Heard) - Case adjourned until 15:15 - 15:08

15:22:00: Trial (Part Heard) - Prosecution Opening - 15:18

15:32:00: Trial (Part Heard) - Witness evidence concluded - 16:42

Day 4 - Friday 3/6

09:13:00: Trial (Part Heard) - Resume - 10:02

09:32:00: Trial (Part Heard) - Witness Number 3 Sworn - 10:25

11:13:00: Trial (Part Heard) - Witness Number 3 Continues - 12:03

from http://incourts.co.uk/Daily/Friday/Southwark.html (clock 1 hr out on 1st time)

There was nothing posted after lunchtime on Friday, which could be for a number of reasons.

Anyway it got me thinking who could be the Prosection witnesses, ? possible somebody from the Police raid in 2007 and then I thought whatever happen to that lady that was their Finance Director for a while -(I believe that was her name was something like Tayna Robins) is she still with the Cheats FC or has she left ??

Summary of the Court Case

Day 1 - Tuesday 31/5

Legal Submissions

Day 2 - Wednesday 1/6

Day 3 - Thursday 2/6

Day 4 - Friday 3/6

from http://incourts.co.uk/Daily/Friday/Southwark.html (clock 1 hr out on 1st time)

There was nothing posted after lunchtime on Friday, which could be for a number of reasons.

Anyway it got me thinking who could be the Prosection witnesses, ? possible somebody from the Police raid in 2007 and then I thought whatever happen to that lady that was their Finance Director for a while -(I believe that was her name was something like Tayna Robins) is she still with the Cheats FC or has she left ??

It's a shame there is no reporting on this one as it seems like it's pretty in depth and the longer it goes on the more the blue few could have something to worry about.

Wonder how much attention the Russians paid to the possibility of these legal proceedings having an effect on their season?

Tanya R, legged it as soon as the s**t started to hit the fan, the word was that she gave up the director part of her title,(summit to do with if we went under a director of the firm would be band from that position for three years)But stayed on to sort of tidy up!(carpet,broom,sweeps)...all this is hearsay of coarse.

Tanya R, legged it as soon as the s**t started to hit the fan, the word was that she gave up the director part of her title,(summit to do with if we went under a director of the firm would be band from that position for three years)But stayed on to sort of tidy up!(carpet,broom,sweeps)...all this is hearsay of coarse.

Presumably she didn't fancy liability for wrongful trading or fraudulent trading under the Insolvency Act.

Yep, that rings a bell. I suspect she'll be quite happy to act as a witness, and was probably appointed as she was fairly inexperienced and they probably thought they could manipulate her.

Perhaps what she had to say takes up part of the 2,000 pages of evidence the City of London police are said to have in their case against Redknapp.

If Mr Plod has manèged to slide her gusset to one side, It would most likely be Porky Pie who's in for the drop, (I can't see it though as they were working together for quite along time,)

And you lot should know better than to pin your hopes on them snaring old Arry, Slipperier than a bucket of eels, He will be to clever for this lot.

If Mr Plod has manèged to slide her gusset to one side, It would most likely be Porky Pie who's in for the drop, (I can't see it though as they were working together for quite along time,)

And you lot should know better than to pin your hopes on them snaring old Arry, Slipperier than a bucket of eels, He will be to clever for this lot.

You're right about how slippery Saggy Chops is. There's no honour amongst thieves and it wouldn't surprise me if he strikes some sort of plea-bargain deal whereby he gives the other two up to save himself.

http://www.rumafia.com/material.php?id=220

Apologies if already posted.

I do think that should be Pompey's new home page for their website

We need an experienced Tweeter to post that link onto Matt Slater's Twitter page

This snippet caught my eye, guys - do we know any local companies that may have weird loans, an odd asset valuation etc?

This can be very easily accomplished when you have one owner.

There are other schemes used to inflate the numbers – on their assets the banks show portfolios of stocks of non-existing companies, deemed as valuable, as well as loans that have never existed.

As a result of this scheme, smaller banks are transformed into medium-sized, if not into large ones. And then a few banks are merged into one, this one is already a member of Deposit Insurance System, since one of its affiliates has been a member prior to the merger. The newly emerged bank is considered a major one and based on its capital and assets can apply and qualify for stabilization loan from Central Bank of Russian Federation. And it is not that hard to obtain the loan thanks to the Antonovs’ connections in Central Bank. This stabilization loan can be prolonged as much as you want, and if worst comes worst, “major” bank can always go bankrupt. In this case, another government agency – Deposit Insurance Agency- will have to deal with loan repayment, since the bank is a member of Deposit Insurance System.

Edited by dubai_phil

http://www.rumafia.com/material.php?id=220

Apologies if already posted.

I do think that should be Pompey's new home page for their website

Fit and proper eh?

Oh boy. Couldn't happen to a nicer bunch, talk about out of the frying pan and into the fire!

Ladies an gentlemen, here is the NewCo. Business Plan 2011:

===================

New scam leads to Portsmouth

Once the scheme of stealing money of the Central Bank failed to go through Urin, Alexander and Vladimir Antonov with Victor Yampolsky offered Mendeleev and the leadership of Russian Railways to carry it on. They found full support there.

According to the bankers’ and state monopolies representatives’ plan, STB, on the edge of bankruptcy, will be merged with “The Bank of Savings and Loans" (Sberkredbank is owned by Vladimir Antonov). The new bank, based on its assets, may qualify for a stabilization loan from the Central Bank, which can amount to 10 billion rubles (about $ 320 million). Of this money 8 billion rubles will go to repay the debt to Russian Railways, about 800 million rubles to be transferred to MOITK (Moscow Regional Investment Trust Company), STB and the Antonovs being the old-time debtors.

The funds from private individual deposits will add up to the remaining 1.2 billion rubles of the stabilization loan – the newly merged bank plans to offer good interest rates on deposits.

The interested parties may thus divide among themselves more than 2 billion rubles and spend it at their discretion. For example, why not purchase the English "Portsmouth"?

The newly merged bank will stay afloat for some time, then it can be driven to bankruptcy, assigning stabilization loan repayment to the Central Bank to Deposit Insurance Agency.

According to Russian intelligence, the documents were recently filed in the Central Bank for the merger of STB and Sberkredbank, and they will be approved soon. Yampolsky was informed about this by Central Bank Deputy Chairman Melikian, who also promised that the newly merged bank will qualify for a stabilization loan for at least 10 billion rubles. Rumafia correspondents reported that in early February Yampolsky met with the head of the Russian Railways, Vladimir Yakunin. During the meeting they discussed the creation of the merged bank, what will happen to the debt and a possible stabilization loan from the Central Bank and the purchase of ... English Portsmouth. According to the same source, top managers of Russian Railways also expressed interest in the purchase of this football club.

It is worth mentioning that Vladimir Antonov has been long haunted by the fame of Roman Abramovich who owns football club “Chelsea”. Antonov also wants to be a legal billionaire and owner of any team. Meanwhile, he cannot even become a legal owner of “Saab”. GM flatly refused to sell Saab to Spykers Cars for as long as Antonovs are the cowners of the latter. Father and son faked the sale of their stake in Spykers Cars (it was a bogus deal). This left Vladimir Antonov as of of the owners of Spykers Cars and the company then proceeded in purchasing Saab. Antonov just recently announced that he is going to purchase Spykers Cars again, which already owns Saab.

Vladmir Antonov was not much more successful in purchasing a European football club. His negotiations to purchase “Glasgow Rangers” or "Bournemouth" ended in failure, after that he suddenly expressed interest in Russian football market. In 2010 he announced his intent to purchase Moscow Region “Saturn”. This was not a random choice. This club was on the edge of bankruptcy and owed 800 million rubles to MOITK. The amount of the debt became the purchase price for the club. The Antonovs, Yampolsky and STB were well familiar how to work with this entity, since they have been feeding on it for a long time.

STB still owes 800 million rubles to MOITK. Antonov chose to play on this fact. He knows that this debt will be paid out of Central Bank budget, so you can just add couple hundred millions and get “Saturn” from MOITK. “Saturn” itself cannot pay a penny. However, Antonov’s plans did not find any support among his partners – Russian Railways already owns football club “Locomotiv”. As a result, “Saturn” has ceased to exist, and the masterminds of the grand scam decided to focus their efforts on the purchase of English “Portsmouth''.

======================

So basically, launder money obatained through stealing from banks. Black and White.

http://www.portsmouth.co.uk/sport/pompey/pompey-past/great-matches/lawrence_make_magnificent_boss_part_of_club_s_long_term_future_1_2746667

More praise for managerial genius Cotterill. Lol.

Liam Lawrence has called on Pompey’s new owners to tie Steve Cotterill to the club for the long-term.

The Blues skipper believes his manager has done a ‘magnificent’ job since he was appointed in June last year.

And he wants Cotterill to be handed a new deal to ensure he continues to impress for many years to come.

Convers Sports Initiatives (CSI) have already indicated they want the former Burnley boss to remain at the Fratton Park helm.

That is after helping one of the pre-season favourites for relegation comfortably stay in the Championship – and with the smallest squad in the Football League.

Cotterill currently has two years of his existing deal left and remains committed.

But Lawrence is adamant CSI should offer him a fresh contract in the interests of the club’s quest for success.

He said: ‘Obviously we need new players and that is a vital, vital thing because we don’t want to be struggling.

‘But I also think what needs doing is to tie down the manager to a longer contract and keep him at the club.

‘I think he has done a magnificent job.

‘Last year he was given peanuts and he delivered.

‘We even had an outside chance of the play-offs at one point.

‘I think the gaffer is as good as anyone I have worked with.

‘I also don’t think he has ever had the backing that other managers have had.

‘Tony Pulis had a tremendous chairman behind him and great backing.

‘He has ended up doing an unbelievable job.

‘I am sure if the gaffer got the same backing off the owners he could be just as successful.

‘This is not me creeping or anything, I have got a huge amount of respect for him.

‘It’s not just me that sees it that way, there are other senior players who feel the same, such as Hayden Mullins.

‘We respect him and know what he is all about.

‘And I think he should be tied to this football club for the long term.’

Cotterill was spotted at St Mary’s yesterday taking in the England under-21 clash with Norway.

It was another scouting trip for the Blues boss as he explores every option to boost his nine-man squad.

As yet, though, it is understood he has not met with the owners to discuss his playing budget.

And Lawrence is hoping they can give the go-ahead for recruiting to start soon.

He added: ‘If the gaffer had been given the backing in the transfer market at Christmas we would have been straight in with a chance of promotion.

‘It was a tiny squad, then there was the Richard Hughes and Michael Brown saga and John Utaka leaving.

‘Hopefully these owners will let him do things in the transfer window. He

As a result, “Saturn” has ceased to exist, and the masterminds of the grand scam decided to focus their efforts on the purchase of English “Portsmouth''.

Lol. This is a great find gaz and gives us possible glimpse into the future.

Ladies an gentlemen, here is the NewCo. Business Plan 2011:

===================

New scam leads to Portsmouth

Once the scheme of stealing money of the Central Bank failed to go through Urin, Alexander and Vladimir Antonov with Victor Yampolsky offered Mendeleev and the leadership of Russian Railways to carry it on. They found full support there.

According to the bankers’ and state monopolies representatives’ plan, STB, on the edge of bankruptcy, will be merged with “The Bank of Savings and Loans" (Sberkredbank is owned by Vladimir Antonov). The new bank, based on its assets, may qualify for a stabilization loan from the Central Bank, which can amount to 10 billion rubles (about $ 320 million). Of this money 8 billion rubles will go to repay the debt to Russian Railways, about 800 million rubles to be transferred to MOITK (Moscow Regional Investment Trust Company), STB and the Antonovs being the old-time debtors.

The funds from private individual deposits will add up to the remaining 1.2 billion rubles of the stabilization loan – the newly merged bank plans to offer good interest rates on deposits.

The interested parties may thus divide among themselves more than 2 billion rubles and spend it at their discretion. For example, why not purchase the English "Portsmouth"?

The newly merged bank will stay afloat for some time, then it can be driven to bankruptcy, assigning stabilization loan repayment to the Central Bank to Deposit Insurance Agency.

According to Russian intelligence, the documents were recently filed in the Central Bank for the merger of STB and Sberkredbank, and they will be approved soon. Yampolsky was informed about this by Central Bank Deputy Chairman Melikian, who also promised that the newly merged bank will qualify for a stabilization loan for at least 10 billion rubles. Rumafia correspondents reported that in early February Yampolsky met with the head of the Russian Railways, Vladimir Yakunin. During the meeting they discussed the creation of the merged bank, what will happen to the debt and a possible stabilization loan from the Central Bank and the purchase of ... English Portsmouth. According to the same source, top managers of Russian Railways also expressed interest in the purchase of this football club.

It is worth mentioning that Vladimir Antonov has been long haunted by the fame of Roman Abramovich who owns football club “Chelsea”. Antonov also wants to be a legal billionaire and owner of any team. Meanwhile, he cannot even become a legal owner of “Saab”. GM flatly refused to sell Saab to Spykers Cars for as long as Antonovs are the cowners of the latter. Father and son faked the sale of their stake in Spykers Cars (it was a bogus deal). This left Vladimir Antonov as of of the owners of Spykers Cars and the company then proceeded in purchasing Saab. Antonov just recently announced that he is going to purchase Spykers Cars again, which already owns Saab.

Vladmir Antonov was not much more successful in purchasing a European football club. His negotiations to purchase “Glasgow Rangers” or "Bournemouth" ended in failure, after that he suddenly expressed interest in Russian football market. In 2010 he announced his intent to purchase Moscow Region “Saturn”. This was not a random choice. This club was on the edge of bankruptcy and owed 800 million rubles to MOITK. The amount of the debt became the purchase price for the club. The Antonovs, Yampolsky and STB were well familiar how to work with this entity, since they have been feeding on it for a long time.

STB still owes 800 million rubles to MOITK. Antonov chose to play on this fact. He knows that this debt will be paid out of Central Bank budget, so you can just add couple hundred millions and get “Saturn” from MOITK. “Saturn” itself cannot pay a penny. However, Antonov’s plans did not find any support among his partners – Russian Railways already owns football club “Locomotiv”. As a result, “Saturn” has ceased to exist, and the masterminds of the grand scam decided to focus their efforts on the purchase of English “Portsmouth''.

======================

So basically, launder money obatained through stealing from banks. Black and White.

So basically, same shít from a different source.

Rather strange considering Lawrence and Cotterill had a massive bust-up during the season which has led to his agent touting him around to anyone who will listen in the last six months... :ninja:

Rather strange considering Lawrence and Cotterill had a massive bust-up during the season which has led to his agent touting him around to anyone who will listen in the last six months... :ninja:

Thank you for giving me an excuse to use this emoticon :suspicious:

Well, I'm sorry, this is all just a little bit too much.

What a priceless journey this is.

Why, only a few days ago we had some coming on here and saying we should close the thread.

And that's followed by two of the best and most loltastic revelations we've had both coming within (in thread terms) Moments of each other.

For those regualr passers by, I really do think you should take the 5 minutes or so to read Inspector Jack Frost's incredible discovery.

Even with the bankrupt Gobsh1te billionaire, the non-existant Arab, the conned money lender, the dodgy links to arms dealing, the court cases, it just never seemed possible that something could come along that actually TOPPED all of those.

Too much for me I'm off for a little lie down in a darkened room.

Outstanding Agent Frost, looks like all this has even rendered rallyboy speechless today

Well, I'm sorry, this is all just a little bit too much.

What a priceless journey this is.

Why, only a few days ago we had some coming on here and saying we should close the thread.

And that's followed by two of the best and most loltastic revelations we've had both coming within (in thread terms) Moments of each other.

For those regualr passers by, I really do think you should take the 5 minutes or so to read Inspector Jack Frost's incredible discovery.

Even with the bankrupt Gobsh1te billionaire, the non-existant Arab, the conned money lender, the dodgy links to arms dealing, the court cases, it just never seemed possible that something could come along that actually TOPPED all of those.

Too much for me I'm off for a little lie down in a darkened room.

Outstanding Agent Frost, looks like all this has even rendered rallyboy speechless today

Chickens? Eggs? Monkey..... Don't count them Phil!

Rallyboy may well appear again, even if just to ice the cake.

Absolutely f*****g splendid. The dumb f***s were already mouthing off thinking they were sorted, I tried to warn them that the last two times they have done that they ended up with egg on there faces... But they continued. I have just brought them back down to earth.

Mwahahahaha... Mwahahahahahahahaaaaa... MWAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA... MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA!!!

"at least our owner is still alive." was the response I received from forwarding reality.

"so are our owners" is a pretty simple reply to that one. As a saints fan behind enemy lines myself I've had a few conversations with them on their owners and the most intelligent reply I've had from one skate I know is "yeah and we beat you 4-1"

Apart from a significant minority, their fans simply don't get it

did you think that on the back of some ruthlessly comic postings I'd been kidnapped by Russian men in sunglasses?

The big clue to that when it happens will be when I suddenly start posting fluffy stuff about how maybe I have had it wrong all along and they are just nice businessmen after all...there will be no U-turn!.......Unless a former KGB bloke has my knackers in a vice, then I'll be happy to don a blue and white clown's hat, wave a bell about and sing whatever he wants me to.

Anyway, I go away for three days and return to find that rather than making progress the few have actually managed to become MORE criminal than they were last week, amazing.

Can there be any pompey fans out there still in denial about the quality of new owner they have attracted? No, really??

At least they have gone A List with these criminals - you won't be giving these guys any **** if you are sensible, in fact the most likely reason for this thread ever closing now is when we start disappearing one by one, or realise that we are going to get ourselves shot. :)

As for the FaPPT - it now has less street cred than Ho and his hilarious delusions that kept us warm through two chilly winters.

FAFPPT goes something like this.....

FA: Are you real?

New Owner: Yes

FA RUBBER STAMPS DOCUMENTS.

2010:

FA: Are you sure?

New Owner: Yes!

2011:

FA: Are you suuuuuuuuuuuuuuure?

Now Owner: Yes!

did you think that on the back of some ruthlessly comic postings I'd been kidnapped by Russian men in sunglasses?

The big clue to that when it happens will be when I suddenly start posting fluffy stuff about how maybe I have had it wrong all along and they are just nice businessmen after all...there will be no U-turn!.......Unless a former KGB bloke has my knackers in a vice, then I'll be happy to don a blue and white clown's hat, wave a bell about and sing whatever he wants me to.

Anyway, I go away for three days and return to find that rather than making progress the few have actually managed to become MORE criminal than they were last week, amazing.

Can there be any pompey fans out there still in denial about the quality of new owner they have attracted? No, really??

At least they have gone A List with these criminals - you won't be giving these guys any **** if you are sensible, in fact the most likely reason for this thread ever closing now is when we start disappearing one by one, or realise that we are going to get ourselves shot. :)

As for the FaPPT - it now has less street cred than Ho and his hilarious delusions that kept us warm through two chilly winters.

Maybe it's time for to either

a - stop posting on this thread

or

b- move back to the UK

I think I may be a bit too close to Poopy's new owner's friends for comfort.

Oh, and I agree with you re the FaPPT. What a complete non-entity that is. Firt they pass a person who doesn't exist and then they pass someone with numerous allegations of money laundering....

You're right about how slippery Saggy Chops is. There's no honour amongst thieves and it wouldn't surprise me if he strikes some sort of plea-bargain deal whereby he gives the other two up to save himself.

If he does, he will basically have to admit to taking a bung and bang goes his England chances. I went drinking Sat night with a member of the gutter press (an old school friend), the rumours he's heard is that Redknapp is starting to panic and is really worried about the outcome of his case.

Im sure we came across those RUmafia links a few hundred posts ago, hence how we all established a detailed understanding of the russian gangsters whilst the few kept their heads in the sand.

I have just put the RUmafia link on Vladimir Antonovs facebook page for all his new found 1000+ skate friends to read. So in case I get whisked away in the depths of the night by heavy men with revolvers, I would like to say what a pleasure it has been discrediting the cheating skate bastards with you all. I have taken the precaution of changing my location to pompey, and have a picture of the crumbling stadium to hold back any initial skate fan enquiries. I have had threats from skates before for my meddling on social networks, but I genuinely see it as part and parcel of embracing legitimate football. What with FiFa starting to make even Pompey blush a bit, it may be too much to take on, but Saints fans, keep fighting for skate justice, no matter what oldnick says.

I think when the russians said they needed time to sort out 'the arena'... I wonder if it is anything to do with the rumour on here that certain parts of the ground have failed various health and safety tests?

What is Limpitt gonna do now? He has been quiet since the takeover, as it is noted on here the russians dont really have a primary school grasp of the international business language yet, so presumably it was limpitts wonderful pr copy for the takeover statements!

Have the russians paid T B Haim his 3/4's of a million in backdated pay yet? I guess that would be most of the season tickets sold so far all spent just to cover that...

Will LifeLongSaint aka business strategist/photocopier salesman Marc Jackson be given a seat on the board?

Friends who are aware of my interest in seeing the skates suffer keep asking what i think of the takeover... (sighs... scratches head)... "I just dont get it, how can they be a viable proposition? I know they cant, it dosent add up.... sure pompeys on the south coast and close to London, but they are surrounded by clubs on a clear path to bigger and better things... why would you pay money to take over such a liability?... its not right im telling you (scratches head)... these russians must be up to something or part of an old crowd... there still ****ed"

FAFPPT goes something like this.....

2010:

2011:

FA: Are you suuuuuuuuuuuuuuure?

Now Owner: Yes!

I think the (or rather a) problem with the FAPPT is that its just a list of things to be checked rather than a subjective decision based on all the evidence. So its quite easy to pass the letter of the tests whilst obviously not being a FAPP. I suspect it is obvious to the league they are not FAPP but that within the constraints of their test they had to pass them.

Im sure we came across those RUmafia links a few hundred posts ago, hence how we all established a detailed understanding of the russian gangsters whilst the few kept their heads in the sand.

I have just put the RUmafia link on Vladimir Antonovs facebook page for all his new found 1000+ skate friends to read. So in case I get whisked away in the depths of the night by heavy men with revolvers, I would like to say what a pleasure it has been discrediting the cheating skate bastards with you all. I have taken the precaution of changing my location to pompey, and have a picture of the crumbling stadium to hold back any initial skate fan enquiries. I have had threats from skates before for my meddling on social networks, but I genuinely see it as part and parcel of embracing legitimate football. What with FiFa starting to make even Pompey blush a bit, it may be too much to take on, but Saints fans, keep fighting for skate justice, no matter what oldnick says.

I think when the russians said they needed time to sort out 'the arena'... I wonder if it is anything to do with the rumour on here that certain parts of the ground have failed various health and safety tests?

What is Limpitt gonna do now? He has been quiet since the takeover, as it is noted on here the russians dont really have a primary school grasp of the international business language yet, so presumably it was limpitts wonderful pr copy for the takeover statements!

Have the russians paid T B Haim his 3/4's of a million in backdated pay yet? I guess that would be most of the season tickets sold so far all spent just to cover that...

Will LifeLongSaint aka business strategist/photocopier salesman Marc Jackson be given a seat on the board?

Friends who are aware of my interest in seeing the skates suffer keep asking what i think of the takeover... (sighs... scratches head)... "I just dont get it, how can they be a viable proposition? I know they cant, it dosent add up.... sure pompeys on the south coast and close to London, but they are surrounded by clubs on a clear path to bigger and better things... why would you pay money to take over such a liability?... its not right im telling you (scratches head)... these russians must be up to something or part of an old crowd... there still ****ed"

A very strong hint for you

Don't go opening ANY links that ANY friends stick up on Facebook for at least one month

Change your profile to Friends Only

Do NOT pick up any 16Gb USB Memory Sticks that you happen to spot on the pavement outside your home/work/office

And FFS don't go opening ANY of those spam emails about nice girls that have attachments.

Once they have your IP address they can access everything including your web cam

:suspicious: time

I have just put the RUmafia link on Vladimir Antonovs facebook page for all his new found 1000+ skate friends to read.

Would be best, to post it on the FL's website, or send the link to them, that is, before you go for your night time swim in the channel!

I think the (or rather a) problem with the FAPPT is that its just a list of things to be checked rather than a subjective decision based on all the evidence. So its quite easy to pass the letter of the tests whilst obviously not being a FAPP. I suspect it is obvious to the league they are not FAPP but that within the constraints of their test they had to pass them.

Maybe it has summert to do with carrying vessels of a manila shade,

A very strong hint for you

Don't go opening ANY links that ANY friends stick up on Facebook for at least one month

Change your profile to Friends Only

Do NOT pick up any 16Gb USB Memory Sticks that you happen to spot on the pavement outside your home/work/office

And FFS don't go opening ANY of those spam emails about nice girls that have attachments.

Once they have your IP address they can access everything including your web cam

:suspicious: time

A facebooker with a picture of the guy from American history X boasting the massive swastika on his chest just started pressing me straight away... hes russian, and told me to believe in Mr.Antonov... i responded with skate speak...

I should be reasonably secure, and your a expat living in the east so i would expect a bit of paranoia, but I will take your tip seriously (and back off!)...

Would be best, to post it on the FL's website, or send the link to them, that is, before you go for your night time swim in the channel!

Good idea, and if I never post again, if you could please alert the authorities.

Maybe it has summert to do with carrying vessels of a manila shade,

Good lord you are one almighty skate bastard! your language is webbed just like your feet. I suspect it was as much to do with the brown paper sepp blatters, as it was the large men asking how limpitts wife is today, and if she is planning on bespoke russian cosmetic surgery in the future.

If he does, he will basically have to admit to taking a bung and bang goes his England chances. I went drinking Sat night with a member of the gutter press (an old school friend), the rumours he's heard is that Redknapp is starting to panic and is really worried about the outcome of his case.

Faced with the prospect of either being scratched off the FA's list for the England job, or becoming a lifer's wife, he'll suck it up and give up the other two.

'Arry is not the bravest person in the world. He certainly wasn't as a player, and will do anything necessary to save his own skin.

Important Information

View Terms of service (Terms of Use) and Privacy Policy (Privacy Policy) and Forum Guidelines ({Guidelines})