Adam Lallana - Medical at Liverpool

Dr Who?

Joe Batchelor ‏@Joe_Batchelor 33s

Lallana: "I got emotional (at the awards) because it's a journey I couldn't have dreamed of but i'm not saying this is the end by any means"

Lallana: "There are going to be some decisions to make in the summer and maybe it all hit home a little bit when I was speaking."

Nabil Hassan ‏@NabilHassan79

Adam Lallana in #saintsfc programme: "I'm ambitious. I want to one day play in Champions League and compete for Premier League title."

Well that won't be with us, I guess he'll move eventually but when?

Lallana is the one "jewel" I feel we cannot afford to lose this summer, but if his mind is made up to play in the Champions League and challenge for the title, and this is the summer we can get the most money for him, then it'll have to happen. Shaw, Dejan, Morgan, JRod or whoever else is sold can be adequately replaced, but Lallana brings something unique to our team. It'll be a sad day if and when it happens, as we've seen him shine as we rise up the divisions.

Watching his Skysports interview, doesn't sound like he's planning to move.

Yep exactly what I was thinking. His words came across very well and he indicated that there was a lot of improvement in the team and the team would aim to finish higher next year. He also said the team would all be better for another years Premier League experience.

I agree with the above comment about him being the 'Jewel' we cannot afford to lose. If I am honest seeing this interview is the first time in the past few weeks I have seen anything positive that he may well stay. I think the managers position this summer is the key and the players and management team are playing a united but very clever game with the board of directors. They obviously want the board to match their ambition and why not!

I swear the daily mail and among others have some driven agenda to sell our whole damn squad.

This is the latest article on Lallana moving to Liverpool- all cos of the matchday programme.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2625546/Liverpool-target-Adam-Lallana-dreams-playing-Champions-League-football-winning-titles-says-decision-make-Southampton-summer.html

So frustrating- ah well I guess, it's never dull being a Saints fan!

Does anyone know why the 25% Bournemouth sell on clause has never been bought out by Saints at some point over the last few years?

Why would we do that when the player was expected to stay here forever. No point bunging a shedload of cash at Bournemouth for nothing.

going to speak to clubs tomorrow I think he said, that could be regarding purchases of course

I'd have liked a little 'we aim to retain our key players' attitude. Instead there was some waffle about remembering about potential purchases right after he talked about how other clubs are much bigger with money to spend.

I'd have liked a little 'we aim to retain our key players' attitude. Instead there was some waffle about remembering about potential purchases right after he talked about how other clubs are much bigger with money to spend.
It is just common sense and the other bits he has said since being here. He's not bullish about not selling but just replies like a politician. He knows if he says lovely things about the fans and tickles our tummies we will not shout as much if players leave. He is right other clubs are much richer and will swoop if they see a player they want. We need to be cute and get an auction going, if Liverpool swoop and get the deal done quickly it leaves less time for counter offers.

I think Weston Saint who is close to Adam and his family with his silence is telling us that Adam is on his way!!Sadly!!!
No it is not! I am just fed up with the numpty posters on here who ruin every thread with the idiotic postings. This is not the site it was. As at 2.30 this afternoon his father has heard of no contact. I think he would know before the rumour merchants don,t you?

Will he go? If you were player at the hight of your skill, picked for England and a chance to earn a lot more with a top four club playing Championship League what would you do?

I am still fairly confident but would not want to stop him putting his skills to test at a higher level!

No it is not! I am just fed up with the numpty posters on here who ruin every thread with the idiotic postings. This is not the site it was. As at 2.30 this afternoon his father has heard of no contact. I think he would know before the rumour merchants don,t you?

Will he go? If you were player at the hight of your skill, picked for England and a chance to earn a lot more with a top four club playing Championship League what would you do?

I am still fairly confident but would not want to stop him putting his skills to test at a higher level!

Cheers for that

So what proof do you have? Because it better be ****ing good if anyone is going to believe it over what Lallana's Dad has said.

My mate saw him in Woolton on Friday viewing houses, I **** you not, I am not lying or winding people up, its been an open secret up here for a month at least (ask Pap), I posted it a month ago as well, as per its perceived (it is in a way) as negative and given short shrift.

My mate saw him in Woolton on Friday viewing houses, I **** you not, I am not lying or winding people up, its been an open secret up here for a month at least (ask Pap), I posted it a month ago as well, as per its perceived (it is in a way) as negative and given short shrift.

It would be extremely unlikely at this stage of negotiations.

Barry has a mate?

floor.gif

Weston knows him, lol. How have you not been banned yet? Mong

Well to get back somewhere near on topic, it looked to me like Adam was waving goodbye on the walk round. I think he's gone.

Every player was waving. Are they all off?

You cannot read anything into end of season walk about's. He may well be off, but what happens in the end of season walk round doesn't mean anything.

Well to get back somewhere near on topic, it looked to me like Adam was waving goodbye on the walk round. I think he's gone.

Loads of players were waving. On that basis we'll be left with about 3 players from today's squad.

He was in Woolton on Friday looking at houses I can tell you that much, its a done deal.

Wow that was a really poor own goal. I'm a bit disappointed in you Baz. Suppose you are gonna have to spunk another fiver aren't you (mods I think this might be a good business model for you if you can track his ip and keep banning him). Guess we will be hearing more from GlasgowSaint now though.

@talkSAINTS: Krueger on Lallana: "Nothing has occurred that we need to communicate. There will be conversations with clubs. That's part of the business."

That can't be good :-(

I heard the interview and that statement was not in answer to any question about Lallana.