Lovren joins Liverpool - Official

toe_punt

I think it will be an apology from Dejan where he says something like "I was unsure in what direction the club was going when those players left but I can see now with the additions made that the club still have high ambitions and I want to be part of it"...

And there will be a silent agreement that he can leave next summer if any clubs come in for him with a £20m-ish bid.

Nice to see him put in line by Koeman. Hopefully he can do the same with Osvaldo

No sign of Osvaldo on the official squad list for the tour:

Artur Boruc, Billy Sharp, Calum Chambers, Dejan Lovren, Dušan Tadić, Emmanuel Mayuka, Graziano Pellè*, Harrison Reed, Jack Cork, Jack Stephens, Jake Flannigan, James Ward-Prowse, Jason McCarthy, Jay Rodriguez, Jordan Turnbull, Jos Hooiveld, José Fonte, Kelvin Davis, Lloyd Isgrove, Matt Targett, Maya Yoshida, Nathaniel Clyne, Paulo Gazzaniga, Sam Gallagher, Sam McQueen, Steven Davis

Artur Boruc, Billy Sharp, Calum Chambers, Dejan Lovren, Dušan Tadić, Emmanuel Mayuka, Graziano Pellè*, Harrison Reed, Jack Cork, Jack Stephens, Jake Flannigan, James Ward-Prowse, Jason McCarthy, Jay Rodriguez, Jordan Turnbull, Jos Hooiveld, José Fonte, Kelvin Davis, Lloyd Isgrove, Matt Targett, Maya Yoshida, Nathaniel Clyne, Paulo Gazzaniga, Sam Gallagher, Sam McQueen, Steven Davis

Ronnie said he wouldn't be going on tour

We're currently well represented with players whose First initial falls in the first half of the alphabet.

:lol: the rest of the squad won't give a cr*p.

I think they will, or did. They'll get over it quickly but I can imagine lines like 'no business at Southampton' left a bit of a sour taste. I'd feel let down if my team mate went to the press like that.

I think they will, or did. They'll get over it quickly but I can imagine lines like 'no business at Southampton' left a bit of a sour taste. I'd feel let down if my team mate went to the press like that.

I think you're massively misjudging how much the players will care. They all understand and are professionals. They won't care and will get on with it.

Isn't that something the board should be looking at FFS...Jeez and I though we were aiming at a balanced squad.:?

I know, to be honest it ****es me off a bit, all I hear is this new board are going to be different & open, but here we are with the new season just around the corner and we've got a squad with the majority having initials front loaded towards the start of the alphabet.

I know, to be honest it ****es me off a bit, all I hear is this new board are going to be different & open, but here we are with the new season just around the corner and we've got a squad with the majority having initials front loaded towards the start of the alphabet.

Though Billy Sharp is a bit of an imposter

Isn't that something the board should be looking at FFS...Jeez and I though we were aiming at a balanced squad.:?

FFS! We got rid of Adam and Luke FFS! One minute our fans are moaning about selling them, the next they are moaning about having too many in the first half of the alphabet FFS! No pleasing some people FFS!

FFS! FFS!

Where's Wanyama?

The board should be doing everything they can to sign Xavi, Younes Kaboul, and Zlatan Ibrahimovic. Crazy that this wasn't sorted weeks ago IMO.

No Gastón either?

Not mentioned at all, unlike Wanyama.

Players that went to the World Cup were given 3 weeks holiday after their teams exited the World Cup, Gaston Ramirez has another week left and Schneiderlin has two weeks. Confirmed by Ronald Koeman in his press conference on Friday.

Players that went to the World Cup were given 3 weeks holiday after their teams exited the World Cup, Gaston Ramirez has another week left and Schneiderlin has two weeks. Confirmed by Ronald Koeman in his press conference on Friday.

Ah got ya - didn't bother getting that far into the press conference.

I'm still not sure how Lovren can be intergrated back into the team, have the support of the fans and line up in our first XI against Liverpool in a couple of weeks, after re-reading his comments on wanting to move. They were pretty extreme and clear-cut.

........and Ramirez ???.....or has he also got a sick note from Osvaldo's doctor ?

read above.

wanyama representing kenya,

ramirez gets extra holiday as he was at the world cup.

same goes for schneiderlin.

osvaldo being a rebel.

The team 'Physical Coach' replied to a question about Lovren (bit surprising), kinda expected answer but still..

Jan Kluitenberg ‏@jankluit 4m

First training session this afternoonin Belgium. Players worked well. See you tomorrow! Thanks to everyone

Paul Traynor ‏@p7oker 3m

@jankluit nice one Jan, how to Dejan train.

jankluit

“@p7oker: @jankluit nice one Jan, how to Dejan train.” Everyone did a good job!!

Squad won't care about Dejans words in the papers or that he might want to leave. They´re professionals and know what it´s all about.

And if it was such a problem, why were a group of them out together with Lallana in the week??

Squad won't care about Dejans words in the papers or that he might want to leave. They´re professionals and know what it´s all about.

And if it was such a problem, why were a group of them out together with Lallana in the week??

Of course they don't care - they'll be jealous they've not had same opportunity!

Interesting that McCarthy is there but not Cropper.

Lovren should be welcomed back, he said some things he shouldn't have but he was worried about the direction and leadership of the Club at the time, so was I and loads of others. If he is reassured it will be a positive sign for us all...come back Dejan, I'm pleased you were so concerned---now lets get cracking!

Lovren should be welcomed back, he said some things he shouldn't have but he was worried about the direction and leadership of the Club at the time, so was I and loads of others. If he is reassured it will be a positive sign for us all...come back Dejan, I'm pleased you were so concerned---now lets get cracking!
I suggest you read his quotes again. Bit more than "worried " about the direction the club were going in.

Dude get some pride and stop hanging off his nuts. He's acted like a complete bellend and deserves to be treated like one for a fair while yet.