Fraser Forster

Kaiser Soze

Absolute nonsense. Going on and on about how boruc was the better keeper. I'm glad we now have the superior keeper in goal.

One game does not make a great keeper, like one bad game does not make a bad keeper.

My opinion is Boruc is the better keeper at this time. Will Forster be one day, possibly as he has age on his side.

It is my opinion and in this free world we are all entitled to our own opinion

One game does not make a great keeper, like one bad game does not make a bad keeper.

My opinion is Boruc is the better keeper at this time. Will Forster be one day, possibly as he has age on his side.

Boruc is a great keeper but he plays for Bournemouth this season.

http://www.bournemouth.vitalfootball.co.uk/forum/category-view.asp

http://www.rednblack.net/courtoffside/

264 posts Irene, and all about Boruc???

You're right, one game doesn't game a great keeper, however Forster has had many good games this season. We wouldn't have beaten QPR if it weren't for him and I he has made key saves in many others. All keepers make mistakes, even the best in the world. If you're waiting for him to go a whole season without making any mistakes I'm afraid you're waiting for something that will never happen.

Every goalkeeper makes mistakes, Forster - over the years - has shown himself to be very assured and an outstanding shot stopper. Mistakes are few and far between but, like any goalkeeper, it's easy to highlight them when they occur as it almost always leads to goals.

We are fortunate to have him and he will only get better as he matures as a goalkeeper.

he's on football focus BBC1 in just a bit

Surprised that they questioned his kicking ability on Football Focus, thought it was much better than Hart's against Man City, and in general has been good, especially compared to Kelvin, who I thought was genuinely bad at kicking.

Surprised that they questioned his kicking ability on Football Focus, thought it was much better than Hart's against Man City, and in general has been good, especially compared to Kelvin, who I thought was genuinely bad at kicking.

Especially after his pass that lead to a goal at home but I forget who it was against?

Especially after his pass that lead to a goal at home but I forget who it was against?

Newcastle? I thought it was odd they highlighted his kicking which I actually think is pretty decent! Better than Boruc! I'd say his area to improve in would be the low shots to down to his right seems to not read them so well.

His decision making is rubbish.. Can't decide when to come and when not to. That ball was always his. Interesting that he's looked great when he's been busy with opponents taking lots of shots, and he's looked awful in quiet games. That's a concentration issue.

A poor goal keeper why is he in ahead of Boruc????

He is truly awful...always asleep always stood rooted to his line and never alert to what's going on in the game. Vulnerable to the ball over the top as he's always not watching the game and stood on his line. Some blame must go to the coaches for his continued similar mistakes. Dross watched him a lot now and he is poor.....

A poor goal keeper why is he in ahead of Boruc????

He is truly awful...always asleep always stood rooted to his line and never alert to what's going on in the game. Vulnerable to the ball over the top as he's always not watching the game and stood on his line. Some blame must go to the coaches for his continued similar mistakes. Dross watched him a lot now and he is poor.....

Bit harsh Chris, Boruc does need to be recalled until Fraser has eradicated the indecision though. He's been excellent overall but confidence looks shot and PL teams will exploit it ruthlessly. He got away with one V Sunderland but not at Villa. Joe Hart is a quality keeper and even he makes mistakes but a bit mentally stronger than Fraser. I think that's the issue, he's just got to go with instincts when coming off his line because they are usually right so don't agree with your comments about not reading the game, he's had a couple of bad setbacks in TV games and needs a break from the spotlight but will come back stronger.