Plane(s) to fly over St Mary for Liverpool game - Lambert / Lallana

ashleyb5443

Can i get your thoughts on this….

I've been reading a few of the posts today and a few share the same view as me regarding our old loyal captain Adam Lallana. I don't think any of us can blame him for moving on but it could have been dealt with in a better way.

With the game being aired live it could be a good way to show football fans around the world what we think.

We'd need to apply to Soton airport tomorrow as to wether or not we could get a plane up in time for next sundays game.

It's likely to cost around £1300, currently looking into group funding sites as it would have to be paid by Wednesday. Would you make a donation of £1, 2 or 5 to get this going?

Does anyone know any sites where we could do something like this and refund everyone their money if we don't get enough interest?

1st Plane

- SIR RICKIE LAMBERT - SFC LEGEND!!

2nd Plane 5 Mins after - As much as many would like to see Adam Lallana SFC Bellend it's disrespectful.

- ADAM - LOOK AT WHAT YOU COULD HAVE BEEN

(maybe it would be better just to have nothing for AL?)

My thoughts are as follows:

- What the f*ck is the point?

- Have people nothing better to do?

- Why can't we just concentrate on supporting our team and trying to get into the Champions League?

- It makes us look bitter when the reality is we're doing better without Adam Lallana

I'm not a great philosopher but then again better than anyone who would think this rubbish up or support it.

Look what you could have been...aimed at lallana

He is in the 1/4 final of the FA cup

played (briefly) champions league football and to be fair, they are on real form and could well get it next season

they are one of the favourites for the Europa League

he plays for a club that is massive

he no doubts has a hefty pay rise to an already hefty bank account

or, he could have been our captain, still.....

I dont blame him for moving at all. but it is the way he went about it that gets me and others

I'm going to run on the pitch and pull Lallana's shorts and pants down. I think it's a brilliant idea and you won't talk me out of it.

Then I might run over to the Liverpool bench and sit next to Dejan and Rickie.

Finally when I get evicted from the ground, I'm going to throw some fresh turds at the Liverpool coach.

(none of this is true, I don't have a ticket, and will be at work for the duration of the game. ;))

A pathetic stupid idea that a child would think is funny.

Adam changed his job. A much bigger club who will probably win something before we do. Bloody stupid idea. If you have to just boo him, or you could realise he did many great things for us instead of the one bad thing he did.

Idiots

If it has to happen I would refer you to my idea for a banner for Anfield on the opening day - Lallana, Lovren, and Lambert's miserable heads vertical, with the legend 'We mugged you, yeah, yeah, yeah!'

It's a thought, possibly an infantile one, but it's the thought that counts ;-)

As we can't - at present - score in front of an almost empty goalmouth no matter how hard we try, to fly any of those messages above St Mary's would be so embarrassing and our biggest OWN goal ever, for the whole world to see. Because we could clearly do with those two right now.

Drop the idea

When lallana takes a corner don't drop you phone when you are filming just how much you hate him.

When lambert scores the only goal then make sure to hang around after the game to get him to sign your 50/50 scarf.

Before the game make sure to chat to all the lpool fans with non-scouse accents about just how much you both hate glory supporting Chelsea, Man City & Man Utd fans.

When lallana takes a corner don't drop you phone when you are filming just how much you hate him.

When lambert scores the only goal then make sure to hang around after the game to get him to sign your 50/50 scarf.

Before the game make sure to chat to all the lpool fans with non-scouse accents about just how much you both hate glory supporting Chelsea, Man City & Man Utd fans.

Are you ok?