Aberdeen/Kairat

Vojvodina

HJK

Qarabag

Videoton

Milsami

Molde

Midtjylland

The truth for me is all those team on the right side are ****, the game is going to be a dull game for anyone watching. Rather play one of the seeded teams for some real excitement and I reckon we could beat them all.

Lets save the excitement for the group stage. I want the easiest passage possible there, not just to secure those six games, but also in terms of not knackering the players too much at the start of the season.

Lets draw a team who have a decent sized ground and can offer us a decent amount of tickets :rolleyes:

Just compiled a list of the stadium capacities for each of the unseeded teams. I've included Rheindorf Altach in there as they are currently leading 3-1 on aggregate in their match but it's half time so it's not over yet. But there aren't many who play at decent sized grounds I'm afraid.

Hajduk Split 35,000

Rabotnički 33,460

Qarabağ 31,200

Brøndby 29,000

Kairat 23,804

Zorya Luhansk 22,288

Rosenborg 21,400

Rheindorf Altach 17,400

Vojvodina 14,458

Videoton 14,300

Odd 12,500

Molde 11,800

Midtjylland 11,800

Žilina 11,313

HJK 10,770

Milsami Orhei 10,400

Thun 10,300

Dinamo Minsk 10,060

Atromitos 9,050

Astra Giurgiu 8,500

Gabala 8,000

Jablonec 6,280

just wait till the beer becomes too much and plastic bar furniture is being thrown all over the place

Obviously the harmony wasn't gonna last.

As expected.

plastic furniture inbound!!!

just hope those in the home end behave

Do be quiet. There was no trouble at all between Saints and Vitesse.

Whoever we get, I need the away leg to be second.

I'm climbing the Sydney Harbour bridge today, if we get drawn away in the first leg I'll be liable to jump off the top of it.

I'm the opposite. I need the away leg first as I can't get time off work for the 2nd leg because lots already have the week before the bank holiday/long weekend off.

Just been talking with senior Arnhem police officer. Trouble was started by known group of Vitesse thugs.

Some Saints fans were stupid enough to get involved, saw chairs thrown at Police, but thunk they got away with cautions

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Minsk score!

Highly unlikely. I am in the UK but the wife is back home.... ;)

Great effort from Dinamo. The dream is still alive! From a purely selfish point of view, it would be fantastic if we get them - but only if we play the home leg first. I am over here at the moment and fly back there on the 25th. Although, to be honest, I would rather we had them in the group stages.

The truth for me is all those team on the right side are ****, the game is going to be a dull game for anyone watching. Rather play one of the seeded teams for some real excitement and I reckon we could beat them all.

We can't draw a seeded team can we?

Has anyone worked out yet what the point is of splitting the teams into arbitrary groups ahead of the draw? I'm assuming its UEFA trying to make it appear more 'exciting' than it actually is but maybe there's a more scientific reason that I'm missing somewhere....

Has anyone worked out yet what the point is of splitting the teams into arbitrary groups ahead of the draw? I'm assuming its UEFA trying to make it appear more 'exciting' than it actually is but maybe there's a more scientific reason that I'm missing somewhere....

At a guess... so teams from the same nation don't get drawn together?

The only explanation I have is UEFA having a clear anti-Saints agenda.

Important Information

View Terms of service (Terms of Use) and Privacy Policy (Privacy Policy) and Forum Guidelines ({Guidelines})