Saints Transfers Thread - Deadline Day

Saint Charlie

I'd rather respect the secrecy.

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

I am ITK. We will definitely sign someone and we will all die one day. :)

ITK points for me please.

This information was provided by my neighbour's taxi driver, whose son is good friends with the girlfriend of the receptionist at Staplewood.

(I knew the latter already- this was not from my neighbour, but my ITK credentials)

It really isn't a case of "nothing and more nothing".

The club operate on almost Military levels of secrecy to avoid bidding wars being one factor and that's not by any means an exaggeration and what I know of

it wouldn't be anywhere close to the full extent of the lengths the club go to be relatively under the radar..

So whilst you might be envious of Everton, you're probably about to see them sign Ashley Williams whom is 31 for probably the best part of £15M,

because I do not for one second believe that now it seems he's "available" Everton are going to be the only ones targeting him, at least not now they've opened their mouths..

There is a signing on the way for us here (SFC) but it's not quite over the line yet. :p

Following reading this I dropped a text to the guy I spoke to at the weekend. We are still on track with our signing, it's being held up as his club want to have their offer on his replacement accepted first to avoid paying more for him.

Still hopeful of weds/thurs.

Following reading this I dropped a text to the guy I spoke to at the weekend. We are still on track with our signing, it's being held up as his club want to have their offer on his replacement accepted first to avoid paying more for him.

The plot thickens!

#ITK_Watch

#ZiyechWatch

#BoufalWatch

I imagine that other clubs like dealing with us given that we don't have a chairman who tells his son everything that then immediately gets posted on twitter.

Hopefully you're legit. Don't see why you wouldn't be. What league does this player play in currently. You should be able to say that without giving the player away. Cheers.

The Ox >> Saints

Mahrez >> Gooners

You can but dream!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Berahino .... not ITK, just guessing

Kbilly is the only one that can be relied upon for me, and we get his info an hour or so before the announcement. These other ITK people are saying a signing in the next day or so, I don't think there will be, hope I'm wrong but let's keep an eye out for Kbilly then we know it's near.

This. Only K Billy is worth taking note of, and that is pretty much just before deals are announced. Guan is as vague as this new kid on the block (AR-10) IMO.

Berahino .... not ITK, just guessing

20/1 on betvictor. worth a punt

For the record, I would love it to be Berahino - IMO, he would fit the system very well. However, we are discussing all this based on EBS's info which was:

Just spent the evening with a couple where the husband works for a sports management agency. A couple of bits of info:

Contract offers are progressing, Cedrics the most positive so far.

Hopeful of a signing being completed this week, likely by Wednesday. Would be our most expensive in terms of transfer fee of the summer. Attacking player, who if they do as well for us as they have done for their current team then we will have another gem. I didn't know much about them (but had heard of them) but seems to fit our "signing type"

I'm not sure Saido fits the description.

There is a signing on the way for us here (SFC) but it's not quite over the line yet. :p

I think we can safely say AR 10 is genuine. Seems to match the info I have. :)

I guess I can reveal he plays on the left side of attack without compromising too much.

f5.gif

Edited by SuperSAINT

Sometimes I do envy a day like Everton have today. Sell Stones at 10am and the replacements are already on their way for medicals so things happen really quick. For us we sell Mane ,,,,,, then nothing - nothing and more nothing : /

We signed Pelles replacement in January pal, but still people moan.

I guess I can reveal he plays on the left side of attack without compromising too much.

Random brain-farting of attacking players linked: (But do they play on the left?)

- Ox: Nope

- Berahino: Nope

- Kostic: YES! (But signed elsewhere)

- Ziyech: Nope :(

- Boufal: Nope :(

- Kaputska: YES! (But signed elsewhere)

- Depay: YES! (But no chance!)

- Tello: Nope

- Ounas: Nope

- Praet: Nope

Random brain-farting of attacking players linked: (But do they play on the left?)

- Ox: Nope

- Berahino: Nope

- Kostic: YES! (But signed elsewhere)

- Ziyech: Nope :(

- Boufal: Nope :(

- Kaputska: YES! (But signed elsewhere)

- Depay: YES! (But no chance!)

- Tello: Nope

- Ounas: Nope

- Praet: Nope

Gabbiadini