Saints Transfers Thread - Deadline Day

Saint Charlie

Going back to Fiorentina apparently

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Plus he's way down the Barca pecking order, so would be no requirement their end to keep things quiet so that they can source a replacement (which is what AR10 claimed).

I think it maybe muniain, as he's also known for playing as a '10 '

I think it might be him, known for playing on the left, young but very experienced.

Bilbao probably need the money, apart from the big 2 + Atletico Spanish clubs really don't get that much dineros

I would say its januzaj, I think we have had him in our reader for a few seasons now

No. Firstly, I don't think we'll be buying from another Prem team and secondly it's said the selling team have to agree terms on a replacement. Januzai won't be replaced.

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

No. Firstly, I don't think we'll be buying from another Prem team and secondly it's said the selling team have to agree terms on a replacement. Januzai won't be replaced.

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

So I suppose it means the selling club should be making an announcement about a new replacement before Thursday?

Don't want to read into these small ITK posts too much, but the fact that the selling club is waiting on a replacement means the player is in the first team squad. If they were dead weight why get a replacement?

Nice if we're buying first team quality, though suppose the first team quality in one country doesn't equate to a Saints starter

I love how everyone is such a European football encyclopaedia.

Like everyone is an Olympic diving or gymnastics expert all of a sudden :)

Good one, or an expert on the colour of the water in swimming pools. :o

I have to admit I don't know any of the players mentioned, I have little interest in European football.

Something I have been wondering about... The club were supposed to release a tune with a few saints players on it. I was expecting this out before the start of the season but nothing yet... Fonte was on the track.

Well I'm definitely in the know on this one, it's got nothing to do with fonte why it hasn't happened, it's because the people recording the track couldn't get access to the main player they wanted due to pre season and it's currently stalled.

Mind you the thing it was meant to be launching has stalled slightly too so it's not the end of the world

Well I'm definitely in the know on this one, it's got nothing to do with fonte why it hasn't happened, it's because the people recording the track couldn't get access to the main player they wanted due to pre season and it's currently stalled.

Mind you the thing it was meant to be launching has stalled slightly too so it's not the end of the world

Shane Long I presume...

I think it might be him, known for playing on the left, young but very experienced.

Bilbao probably need the money, apart from the big 2 + Atletico Spanish clubs really don't get that much dineros

Had a fairly serious knee injury recently, not 100% sure we want two of those players.

Also not easy for Bilbao to source replacements with their transfer policy, any other Basque attacking left side transfer rumours?

I'll be amazed if uncle Les can sign Rafa Silva, Lorenzo Insigne, Felipe Anderson or Iker Munain. Watching Everton fans go into meltdown when the get Bolasie instead would be worth the transfer fee.

Markus Rog, Bruma or Manolo Gabbiadini seem more plausible.

I'll be amazed if uncle Les can sign Rafa Silva, Lorenzo Insigne, Felipe Anderson or Iker Munain. Watching Everton fans go into meltdown when the get Bolasie instead would be worth the transfer fee.

Markus Rog, Bruma or Manolo Gabbiadini seem more plausible.

Especially when we remind them that the Koeman compo provided a large chunk of the transfer fee!

I'm going for Leon Bailey or Derlis Gonzalez. If I remember correctly, it should be a player with a nationality we haven't had before? As far as I remember we haven't had anyone from either Jamaica or Paraguay.

Wasn't that a reference to Pierre?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Yeah, I think you might be right on that one:lol: I really couldn't remember if it was about the next one coming in, my bad. Derlis or Leon would still be possible incomings IMO though.

I'm going for Leon Bailey or Derlis Gonzalez. If I remember correctly, it should be a player with a nationality we haven't had before? As far as I remember we haven't had anyone from either Jamaica or Paraguay.

Yeah, I think you might be right on that one:lol: I really couldn't remember if it was about the next one coming in, my bad. Derlis or Leon would still be possible incomings IMO though.

Think that was in reference to the Austrian 16 yr old centre back we signed as it was suggested around then. Pierre is Danish and we had Ronnie Ekelund at one point

What an utterly depressing summer for us. We had another opportunity to kick on and really try to stamp ourselves as one of the top 6 sides in the league. Instead we sell 3 of our best players and try to replace them on the cheap

We have got away with it last few years but I genuinely think we will be found wanting this season.

I am not even excited for the season starting

Don't know who or what is to blame but we are still approaching things like it's 2010 rather than accepting wages are now everything and good players now cost a decent wedge.

Bottom half this season and no doubt outta Europe at the group stage.... Depressing

What an utterly depressing summer for us. We had another opportunity to kick on and really try to stamp ourselves as one of the top 6 sides in the league. Instead we sell 3 of our best players and try to replace them on the cheap

We have got away with it last few years but I genuinely think we will be found wanting this season.

Don't know who or what is to blame but we are still approaching things like it's 2010 rather than accepting wages are now everything and good players now cost a decent wedge.

Bottom half this season and no doubt outta Europe at the group stage.... Depressing

Chin up Glasgow.

2/10

Stop the World

A wet bed has been found....

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2125[/ATTACH]

Di ck.

#vintage