Ronald Koeman Joins Everton - CONFIRMED

Jimmy_D

Comparing Saints current Players versus Evertons at the Euros Saints win hands down

Comparing ex Saints players versus ex Everton players at the Euros we also win hands down

That doesn't even include Wanyama , Mane , Tadic Virgil etc whose teams are not there as well as a number of injured and or unselected recent ex saints such as Shaw Wallcott Chamberlain

Add to that the nucleus of the victorious under 21s at Toulon JWP Targett and ex Saint Chambers

It shows clearly we both have and have developed far superior players than Everton from the current footballing generation over tha last few years and are continuing to do so

Delfeou and Miralles are A LOT better than Mane and Tadic....apparently

:lol:

That's hilarious. Tadic broke a PL record last season and Delfeou isn't fit to lace Mane's boots. When on song Mane is twice the player although they are both inconsistent.

I thought Koeman was mulling over a club ultimatum as he doesn really want the Everton job.

He's got a ride-on mower, a top of the range Karcher and a quality pair of long handled secateurs so he was done in no time.

He's got a ride-on mower, a top of the range Karcher and a quality pair of long handled secateurs so he was done in no time.

:lol: Not quite the bargaining chip to get that Flymo Power Vac that Koeman had his heart set on then.

FFS even Pelle is better than Lukaku if you watched Belgium Italy today Pelle played great and scored Lukaku was crap and got subbed

That is one game

Giacharinni, or who ever he is who failed miserably at Sunderland was better than De Bruyne last night

Who would you rather have?

Is this going to be like one of those plots from Dynasty (?) or Lost (?) whereby none of this has actually happened - we all dreamt it or something!!

Tomorrow's Fixture List Release will drag us all out of this Mass Hysteria Dream and everything will be back to normal. :mcinnes:

His Twitter pic has changed as well. Ready for a reveal today?

I reckon so, but he will have upgraded mate. His old twitter picture was him sat on our dug out, but now he is joining a far bigger and better club that I wouldn't blame him if he is moving just so that he could update his profile picture of him sitting on the world's first, most iconic, dugout.

I haven't even mentioned the stadium lights yet!

Is this going to be like one of those plots from Dynasty (?) or Lost (?) whereby none of this has actually happened - we all dreamt it or something!!

Tomorrow's Fixture List Release will drag us all out of this Mass Hysteria Dream and everything will be back to normal. :mcinnes:

Dallas

[TABLE=width: 100%]

[TR]

[TD]Hi ,

As a 2016/17 Season Ticket holder, we wanted you to personally know about our recent club statement:

Southampton Football Club can today confirm it has accepted the resignation of First Team Manager Ronald Koeman, and completed negotiations with Everton over his move to Goodison Park.

The search has already begun for the right appointment who can take the club to the next level and build on our track record of recent success, which culminated in a sixth-place finish in last season's Premier League, as well as qualification for the group stages of the Europa League.

Our focus now is to build on our long-term plan, and work with a new management team who share both the club's and our supporters' values and ambitions.

#WeMarchOn

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Pertinent point here:

"Our focus now is to build on our long-term plan, and work with a new management team who share both the club’s and our supporters’ values and ambitions."

it was also very much a fck you announcement :)

Very telling. Onwards and upwards and Everton will no doubt be pleased, hopefully we can do the same:

@_ChrisBascombe: Ronald Koeman is now OFFICIALLY EFC manager. They only wanted him. They vigorously pursued him. They got him. Top class from EFC.

A Lallana style 'goodbye' from SFC then

Lallana and Lovren. The OS statement was literally a line for the pair of them.

Southampton Football Club can today confirm it has accepted the resignation of First Team Manager Ronald Koeman, and completed negotiations with Everton over his move to Goodison Park.

The search has already begun for the right appointment who can take the club to the next level and build on our track record of recent success, which culminated in a sixth-place finish in last season’s Premier League, as well as qualification for the group stages of the Europa League.

Our focus now is to build on our long-term plan, and work with a new management team who share both the club’s and our supporters’ values and ambitions.

Manager Ronald Koeman said: “I am very excited to be Everton manager. I believe in the Club, in the team, in the fans and in our ability to achieve things in the future.

“Everton is a club with a great history and real ambition and it is a proud feeling for me to be part of what we want to go and do, together with the Chairman and Farhad Moshiri.

“I am looking forward to meeting everyone at the Club and to preparing for a big season in the Premier League.”