Bournemouth Away Build-up.

SuperSAINT

Got him on ignore but he wants to call me a coward and an xxxx from behind a keyboard... tough internet warrior :scared: ... its ok because he is not to bright

What is an easy target on the internet... he does talk some stupid stuff... bless him

Well, you should know, on both counts. Think its time for you to join chief mong and his little buddy amongst the thrushes on the ignore list.

Lucky for you it's not for sale.

No, unlucky for me it's not for sale. The yellow one they didn't sell from Newcastle away in Jan 2014 cost me loads, the European shirt they didn't sell this season cost me loads, this one will cost me loads.

I've always been a fan of us wearing white. I really liked the white third kit we wore back in the Championship days

The Kenwyne-modelled one with the grey bits? Gecko will be pleased.

mario-licka-of-southampton-during-the-cocacola-championship-game-picture-id610515072?s=594x594

They're the home socks though, the actual socks with that kit are red with grey.

What is rather amusing on twitter is the fans getting angry at this match being labelled a 'South Coast Derby'

But most of the anger is coming from the Blue Few!

They're not happy at being left out - it's the usual tripe about their fans, we get 16k fans in League 2, double what you get in the Prem, Bournemouth is a tinpot club, etc.

I Hope Reed starts instead of Romeou. He is a local lad so will understand just how important this fixture has become to fans. For similar reasons I'd be keen for JWP and McQueen to start too.

How important has it become then? I want us to beat Bournemouth no more than I want us to beat Swansea or WBA.

He looked a bit rusty the other day, I was wondering whether he could see properly!!

Tadic looked hesitant and his movements were slow and deliberate. He didn't seem comfortable out there in the heat of battle at all.

It probably hurts like hell playing with a smashed nose. It might be the case that he just needs to be kept out of the firing line for a while until he's healed up.

From what we've seen of him so far, in the mask, he's nowhere near his usual standards.

I Hope Reed starts instead of Romeou. He is a local lad so will understand just how important this fixture has become to fans. For similar reasons I'd be keen for JWP and McQueen to start too.

That's mental.

It's just another game.

But Romeu is suspended so I'd be up for Reed playing as well!

Its more than just another game, especially if you are a Dorset based Saints fan.

If we don't match their intensity we will lose and they will be treating this as being a derby, so Puel should prepare our players for that regardless of what some fans think.

I work in Bournemouth and they really don't like us much. It'll be amusing to win as they think all they have to do is turn up on Sunday. I've noticed arrogance like never before from our little tinpot brothers.

Let them enjoy their time in the sun. It'll all come crashing down, like it did for those down the road :D

Hopefully for their sake, they use the PL money wisely and invest in infrastructure like a new stadium.

What is rather amusing on twitter is the fans getting angry at this match being labelled a 'South Coast Derby'

But most of the anger is coming from the Blue Few!

They're not happy at being left out - it's the usual tripe about their fans, we get 16k fans in League 2, double what you get in the Prem, Bournemouth is a tinpot club, etc.

To be fair, they actually have a point this time.

Its more than just another game, especially if you are a Dorset based Saints fan.

If we don't match their intensity we will lose and they will be treating this as being a derby, so Puel should prepare our players for that regardless of what some fans think.

And Stoke is more than another game if you live in Stoke etc.... For the vast majority of Saints fans it's just a league match.

That night change over time if we continue to be in the same division regularly and the Skates continue to be an irrelevance but that would take quite a few more years.

And Stoke is more than another game if you live in Stoke etc.... For the vast majority of Saints fans it's just a league match.

That night change over time if we continue to be in the same division regularly and the Skates continue to be an irrelevance but that would take quite a few more years.

Exactly that. To be honest my gut feeling is i can't ever see it becoming a thing for those of that are born and bred in Southampton. It's not even being patronising to say that they don't register, it's just the truth. It doesn't help that they're the other side of the New Forest and in a different county, whereas the battle lines to pompey are built up most of the way. But it's also just not a thing. I feel nothing towards them, never really check their results, before this season couldn't really name many players in their side, nor tell you what their fans were saying, because quite frankly i just don't care. Whereas with the Skates that's all very different.

League position and wanting Saints to win every game aside this is very much just another game to me, as i'm sure it is to nearly everyone, personally i think we should just ignore those of them that want some sort of rivalry as it's never going to happen, and isn't of any interest.

Exactly that. To be honest my gut feeling is i can't ever see it becoming a thing for those of that are born and bred in Southampton. It's not even being patronising to say that they don't register, it's just the truth. It doesn't help that they're the other side of the New Forest and in a different county, whereas the battle lines to pompey are built up most of the way. But it's also just not a thing. I feel nothing towards them, never really check their results, before this season couldn't really name many players in their side, nor tell you what their fans were saying, because quite frankly i just don't care. Whereas with the Skates that's all very different.

League position and wanting Saints to win every game aside this is very much just another game to me, as i'm sure it is to nearly everyone, personally i think we should just ignore those of them that want some sort of rivalry as it's never going to happen, and isn't of any interest.

You can name league 2 players?? Fairs

You can name league 2 players?? Fairs

I'll be at this one. Do say hello.

Team has to be this.

----------Forster-----------

Cedric Yoshi VVD Bertrand

--Clasie--Reed--Hojbjerg--

Boufal---Rodriguez---Tadic

Subs: JWP for Clasie, Long for Jay and Sims for Hoj

COYR

No Fonte... :rolleyes: