Everton v Saints Match thread

Edmonton Saint

So **** at the back, weak in midfield and missing scoring chances at the other end.

Just the same as last season then..

With probably the first two choices for CB and two likely choices in midfield out. Not surprising really.

But I do agree about missed chances. I thought we played Austin because he puts chances away. Can't think of any other reason.

Get Gabbiadini on.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Edited by Shroppie

Very poor performance both tactically and mentally. They are 1st to every ball and look like they want it more. Stupid tackles going in.

My main concern is we don't seem to be communicating with each other. There isn't any leadership. The defence don't know what they are being asked to do.

Hughes needs to put a rocket up their ass.

Very poor performance both tactically and mentally. They are 1st to every ball and look like they want it more. Stupid tackles going in.

My main concern is we don't seem to be communicating with each other. There isn't any leadership. The defence don't know what they are being asked to do.

Hughes needs to put a rocket up their ass.

Hughes IS the issue.

Why aren't people getting this? Amazed at how people will try to make excuses for him. Last year it was Pellegrino. This year it's the players.

Hughes IS the issue.

Why aren't people getting this? Amazed at how people will try to make excuses for him. Last year it was Pellegrino. This year it's the players.

For some reason you are very anti Hughes. Give it a rest, we know you don't like him but in every other post makes it tiresome

Hoedt is utter ****e....but most of the muppets on here constantly whine about Stephens. Hoedt is an utter liability.

Not impressed with Hughes in the slightest.

Overall a season of struggle coming up.

Our midfield of Romeu and Lemina is shocking and Everton are carving us open because of these 2 t**ts.

Where is Yoshi? Our best defender.

Welcome to my world. People, sorry, dinnies on still defend hoedt and actually think he’s good, or that he’ll getbetter.

Our defence (including the defending midfield) is poor. No communication and we just look lazy. I think our attacking side looks good though (again including the mid). We have created 4 or 5 very good chances, and are just a bit unlucky so far.

Hoedt and Stephens is one of the most painful Cb pairings I've ever seen. Why the **** is Yosh on the bench

Can only hope Yoshida is match fit soon and V gets over his illness so we never see either of them again.