Wolves 0-2 Saints - Match Thread

nta786

We've given our transfers some stick, but imagine spending 35m for Silva whose only talent seems to be rolling around and screaming. He should have done much better there and slid in the forward player. He's also looked pretty dreadful every other time I have seen him. Sure, he is 18, but if you spend 35m on an 18 year old you will want him to become a 50m+ player to make up for all the time spent developing him. He looks miles away from that. 

• Like 2

Just now, trousers said:

Or square it to Ings who would've had an open goal 

Yep agreed that was the better option

Although didn’t do too much wrong there except not find the corner I suppose

I’d like to see expected goals stats for this game we’ve had a number of good chances

1 minute ago, igsey said:

If you ignore the Wolves defender between Redmond and Ings, sure.

I'll need to watch the replay again but I thought Ings had broken clear of his marker and there was a path for Redmond to play the ball through. Maybe not as clear cut as I thought though 

Slow the game down. Make subs. Win fouls. We never seem very good at this bit. Ralph’s game management always seems a bit ‘leave them to it’. Always feels like the other team are still in it. Especially at 1-0 and with us missing chances. Bertrand’s game has really gone too. Slow and misplacing passes. Come on Saints. See it out

• Jimmy_D changed the title to Wolves 0-2 Saints - Match Thread
  • Lighthouse unpinned this topic