Wolves 0-2 Saints - Match Thread

nta786

2 minutes ago, CanadaSaint said:

The problem with Redmond is that his head goes down when it’s not working for him, and then it’s a downward spiral - the bad gets worse. It’s all between his ears because he does have the talent.

Where would you say his talent is? Cos it's not passing, tackling, striking or going forward

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mr X said:

Where would you say his talent is? Cos it's not passing, tackling, striking or going forward

The problem is that it’s so long ago we can’t remember it, but he used to skin defenders and he could score.

But in reality it’s only 12-18 months ago. He hasn’t benefited from Ralph’s arrival like most others.

I've been impressed with Fraser. He hasn't had a great deal to do until just lately, but he's looked pleasingly confident all game coming out to the edge of his area - and beyond! He's even boldly headed it twice, one of them a diving header, when I was half expecting him to panic and dither. I think he's made himself tough to leave out in the next league game

• Like 1

• Jimmy_D changed the title to Wolves 0-2 Saints - Match Thread
  • Lighthouse unpinned this topic