Coronavirus

whelk

1 minute ago, Turkish said:

Wills has a long sleeve top on, he would be unlikely to be able to roll the sleeve up to over his shoulder due to the smaller circumference of the Wrist area of the sleeve.

I thought that. Also, his delts look over developed in comparison to his traps so maybe it's a prosthetic arm. 

Just now, Turkish said:

Wills has a long sleeve top on, he would be unlikely to be able to roll the sleeve up to over his shoulder due to the smaller circumference of the Wrist area of the sleeve.

Yep. I also find it odd the person giving the jab is not wearing gloves. But hey, I am sure the picture is genuine and that he really was having the jab huh.

In other (recycled to fool you) news.....

More-Covid-Lies.jpg

Covid-MSM-lie-example.jpg

8 minutes ago, CollinsDic said:

Yep. I also find it odd the person giving the jab is not wearing gloves. But hey, I am sure the picture is genuine and that he really was having the jab huh.

More-Covid-Lies.jpg

I worked for Brighton Health Authority yonks ago and was involved in emergency planning. We had contingencies for 1, 5, 20 and 50% of the population becoming incapacitated or killed. Its just normal practice. The only thing which has changed is the advent of clickbait journalism - which you seem to love. 

Edited by buctootim

8 minutes ago, CollinsDic said:

More-Covid-Lies.jpg

So you're calling hoax cos you think Will can't pull a sleeve over his shoulder? 

No idea if that is Will's actual jab or a staged pic before or after. It wouldn't surprise me at all if some of the press photos of celebs / leaders etc getting jabbed were occasionally staged and not the actual injection as it occurs. There are numerous reasons why you just want to stage something for PR purposes without the risks inherent in an actual procedure.

Similarly, it is not at all surprising if the press uses stock images to illustrate a story. Particularly when the press in question is shite like the Mail.

Quite a big leap from there to "it's all a hoax" though.

55 minutes ago, CollinsDic said:

Now then you beautiful critical thinkers and open minded people....can you see anything wrong with this picture?

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-57185584.amp?fbclid=IwAR2glfq27NABa7MIHeje-nj7h8lv-aNu0cd2Yyjr_eGFABvkhFwLqL8RT7g

I know for a fact that the blonde nurse in background only wears a top and pants when she is on vaccine duty. I think they have made sure Will obscures the view as it would invite some questions.

21 hours ago, Fan The Flames said:

I see Dominic Cummings is starting to lauch missiles at Johnson's mob. It's going to be messy.

In-Cummings

Isn't he a lying snake though (Cummings).  So we can't trust what he says, surely?

47 minutes ago, CollinsDic said:

Remind us all exactly what the plan is?

And did Boris Johnson know all about it during the general election campaign of December 2019 or did he only find out about it afterwards?

And why didn't they do the plan in an odd numbered year so it wouldn't impact the Olympics and the Euros?

4 hours ago, CollinsDic said:

Surely if it were part of a co-ordinated plan every jail and every lottery would be doing it globally? The fact that it’s just random ideas in random places proves the opposite of what you want 

58 minutes ago, buctootim said:

Surely if it were part of a co-ordinated plan every jail and every lottery would be doing it globally? The fact that it’s just random ideas in random places proves the opposite of what you want 

Think about it, use your loaf.

I appreciate the comedy value but questioning this fella is too respectful. Clearly not the full shilling, I do wonder who employs such people and what roles they can operate in with such lack of basic reasoning 

2 hours ago, CollinsDic said:

Think about it, use your loaf.

I've had a think about it and the only thing I can come up with is that they are trying to increase their take up of the vaccine, which in some areas is struggling to get over the 50% mark.

Clearly I'm missing something glaringly obvious so need some help to be pointed in the right direction...

• Like 1

Three researchers from China's Wuhan Institute of Virology sought hospital care in November 2019, months before China disclosed the Covid-19 pandemic, the Wall Street Journal has reported in relation to a previously undisclosed US intelligence report.
According to a State Department fact sheet issued in the final days of Donald Trump's presidency, three researchers at China's Wuhan Institute of Virology, a lab for the research of coronaviruses and other pathogens, fell ill and sought hospitalisation in autumn 2019.
Their symptoms "were consistent with both Covid-19 and other seasonal illnesses".
Details in the document differ from a report filed by the Chinese government to the World Health Organisation, which stated that the first patient with Covid-like symptoms was discovered in Wuhan on Dec 8, 2019.
Authorities in China have strongly denied that the virus leaked from one of its labs.
"The US continues to hype the lab leak theory," China's foreign ministry said in response to The Wall Street Journal. "Is it actually concerned about tracing the source or trying to divert attention?" (video below)

https://youtu.be/2sVdXg0aYYw

11 minutes ago, buctootim said:

tbf Johnson and Hancock being lying incompetent shits isnt really news. 

Yeah but someone that close on record saying it isn’t something we normally hear.

Edited by whelk

4 minutes ago, whelk said:

Yeah but someone that close on record saying it isn’t something we normally hear.

The sad part is that likely nothing will happen. Twenty years ago it would have been seismic but now standards of honestly have fallen so low they will probably be able to ride it out 

40 minutes ago, trousers said:

Since when did Cummings go from an unreliable, deceitful charlatan to a trustworthy arbiter of honesty? 

when he started to have give a view that a lot of people want to hear.

Anyway, 1000s of people would be a better PM than Boris and Hancock is full of shit, not really anything we didn't already know.

6 minutes ago, buctootim said:

The sad part is that likely nothing will happen. Twenty years ago it would have been seismic but now standards of honestly have fallen so low they will probably be able to ride it out 

Nobody wants dull old Starmer with his digesting of facts. Bluff old cove who skips Cobra meetings to write his book. Problem with all these things is timing. Vaccines give optimism and if this came out last summer they’d be toast. Well probably not but fucking should be

On 24/05/2021 at 16:10, Guided Missile said:

Three researchers from China's Wuhan Institute of Virology sought hospital care in November 2019, months before China disclosed the Covid-19 pandemic, the Wall Street Journal has reported in relation to a previously undisclosed US intelligence report.
According to a State Department fact sheet issued in the final days of Donald Trump's presidency, three researchers at China's Wuhan Institute of Virology, a lab for the research of coronaviruses and other pathogens, fell ill and sought hospitalisation in autumn 2019.
Their symptoms "were consistent with both Covid-19 and other seasonal illnesses".
Details in the document differ from a report filed by the Chinese government to the World Health Organisation, which stated that the first patient with Covid-like symptoms was discovered in Wuhan on Dec 8, 2019.
Authorities in China have strongly denied that the virus leaked from one of its labs.
"The US continues to hype the lab leak theory," China's foreign ministry said in response to The Wall Street Journal. "Is it actually concerned about tracing the source or trying to divert attention?" (video below)

https://youtu.be/2sVdXg0aYYw

I always wonder when a US security agency releases information they obtained through 'intelligence'. It seems an oxymoron.

On 22/05/2021 at 07:55, CollinsDic said:

And you were not clever enough to check out the news images and realise they are re-running images from the 2004 Tsunami. LOL. This is what i mean when i say incapable of critical thinking. You just swallow everything msm gives you and take it as gospel, while they are laughing their nuts off at you.

They are even rerunning video interviews about the tsunami;

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/world-57275106

😉

6 minutes ago, RedArmy said:

We’ve had the Chinese, Indian and Thai variants. 

I’m going for Italian, Mexican or Turkish next. 

You're not allowed to call it the chinese variant pal. Indian, Thai, Brazilian etc perfectly fine though.

I'm going to go for the Canadian variant, we've not had one from North America yet

4 minutes ago, Turkish said:

You're not allowed to call it the chinese variant pal. Indian, Thai, Brazilian etc perfectly fine though.

I'm going to go for the Canadian variant, we've not had one from North America yet

Not allowed to call it the Indian variant north of the border either.