Liverpool 2-0 Saints - Match Thread

SuperSAINT

Just now, Chez said:

change of shape?

Nope Diallo playing on the right. 

Personally find that odd when we’re chasing the game, I’d move Armstrong out there, offers a bit more Going forward. 

He strikes me as the sort of bloke who looks at a bit of protein and bulks 3inches muscle. 

Id imagine he’s on a strict diet plan from the club, I wonder if they’ve looked at the impact Adama (poor recently) has made from raw pace and strength and are trying to utalose that with Obafemi. 

• Like 1

Just now, OttawaSaint said:

Feels like another one of those that we are left scratching our heads feeling we could have got something out of the game but just didn’t quite do it.

The reality is, we can play well, but without ings we’re just toothless. It’s a massive concern for next season. 

1 minute ago, SKD said:

He strikes me as the sort of bloke who looks at a bit of protein and bulks 3inches muscle. 

Id imagine he’s on a strict diet plan from the club, I wonder if they’ve looked at the impact Adama (poor recently) has made from raw pace and strength and are trying to utalose that with Obafemi. 

Yep he’s got that build that will bulk quickly. Pace and power for a striker 👍

2 minutes ago, Chapel End said:

Lots of positives tonight, things  are getting better 

To be fair, they could hardly get much worse.  We will probably achieve 17th and stay up.  Improvement is the very least I would expect